looking for a place to shoot on the north side [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : looking for a place to shoot on the north side

Reagan40
06-02-2007, 15:50
I am looking for a range to shoot at closer to home. I want a range where I can shoot hand guns, rifles and shot guns. I live on the north side of Indy. I have been going to Wilbur Wright in New Castle, but it just takes so long to get there and gas is so freakin expensive. Any ideas?

R. Emmelman
06-02-2007, 16:04
Eagle Creek Pistol Range (http://www.ecpr.4t.com/)

Limited on rifle but the people that run it are real nice, so I hear... :animlol:

BeeRian
06-02-2007, 16:09
Come check us out at the "Creek". Sorry, but no centerfire rifles. We keep it a comfortable and fun atmosphere but we also work to keep it safe for everyone as well.

Reagan40
06-02-2007, 16:12
I will stop by Eagle Creek some time. Im just really working on becoming more accurate with my rifle right now. Its a phase I am going through. Ill bring a couple of hand guns by soon.

FThorn
06-02-2007, 17:45
My opinion is that there is a need (read: business opportunity) for a

-gun shop
-range
-training

in the Fishers/Noblesville/Carmel area.

A nice looking place that markets to the executive types would probably do good business. I'm sure many of the wealthier folks don't desire to go to Don's/Pops/Bradis, etc. No offense, but if they had an interior with a trendy Bass Pro Shops looks, perhaps even offer hunting excursions, it would make it seem more up scale.

Fenway
06-02-2007, 18:16
I'd be a potential customer if a shop/range existed in the area.

Originally posted by FThorn

-gun shop
-range
-training

R. Emmelman
06-03-2007, 06:01
Originally posted by FThorn

-gun shop
-range
-training

A nice looking place that markets to the executive types would probably do good business. I'm sure many of the wealthier folks don't desire to go to Don's/Pops/Bradis, etc. No offense, but if they had an interior with a trendy Bass Pro Shops looks, perhaps even offer hunting excursions, it would make it seem more up scale.
Do you really think so? I would thought that area would be more soccer mom, greenpeace, Prada shoe type.

FThorn
06-03-2007, 08:37
Originally posted by R. Emmelman
Do you really think so? I would thought that area would be more soccer mom, greenpeace, Prada shoe type.

Perhaps deep in the bowels of Carmel. But the men that live around there should still have some testosterone left in them. :)

Patrick Graham
06-03-2007, 15:13
Atlanta Conservation Club, 29595 Leonard Road, Atlanta, IN 46031.
Phone: 765-292-2771
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25 yds), Outdoor Rifle (200 yds)
Range Access: Private
Web Site: www.atlantacc.net/

Elwood Conservation Club, 9420 NORTH 1000 WEST, ELWOOD, IN 46036.
Phone: 765-552-3058
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25, 50 yds), Outdoor Rifle (100 yds), Muzzleloading, Archery
Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM-Sunset
Range Access: Private
Email: perryb@insightbb.com

Ignition
06-03-2007, 15:16
yeah wyatts is great but it still small and in cicero