Free ICORE match to new shooters in Byram Sunday June 17th... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Free ICORE match to new shooters in Byram Sunday June 17th...

Cliff Cargill
06-04-2007, 14:00
Hey guys and gals:

This is a practical pistol format using revolvers. We shoot at tombstone targets and pepper popper/steel plates. The match will consist of 4 stages with some movement in at least 2. You'll need a gun, holster, speedloaders and carriers and about 100 rounds.

ICORE stands for International Confederation Of Revolver Enthusiasts.

Visit the Icore hompage http://www.icore.org/

And, if you want to come try practical pistol for the first time, we'll let you shoot your semi-autos. Match fee is ZERO and duty rigs for LEO are allowed.

Nothing but good time too be had by all!!! This is a very friendly new shooter environment.

Be there at 8:00 am. If you don't have all of the equipment, we'll lend you what you need.

If you have questions, call me direct at 601-906-0162.

Come see us!!!:thumbsup:

MidnightJMC
06-04-2007, 15:19
I'll be trying, once again, to make it. :rofl:

Cliff Cargill
06-04-2007, 18:31
Well, come on!:agree: :bringiton: :agree:

ScottWomack
06-09-2007, 16:41
I am turning the big 40 that weekend so I won't make it to the ICORE match......I am going to Las Vegas for the weekend, and the big celebration.....I think Navin and I are planning on shooting with the Sin City Shooters in their local match on Sunday morning, just south of the Strip That is, if I can get Navin away from the chicks and those little umbrella drinks...........

I hope you guys have a great turnout, Steven and Phillip are disappointed they will not be able to make it, but I will try to have them there for the next match......

Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.......:banana: :50cal: :birthdaysong:

haras
06-09-2007, 17:12
Navin shows up everywhere, lucky dog. Must be nice to have so much money. What a jerk!:animlol:

Happy Birthday! :dancingbanana: