Im here! :) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Im here! :)

paltik45
06-04-2007, 19:46
Hi there fellow BOG's! Ayos ba tayo dyan? I've been a lurker every once in a while since I got back here in our beloved country The Philippines. :supergrin: I got realy busy setting up my money making device (Biznis)with my wife. It's so nice to be back with the family and friends, not to mention the sweeeet aroma of the outdoor shooting range.:supergrin: So I hope I'll be able to see our fellow BOGs in the upcoming gunshow. BTW, I would like to thank CAPT. BARBEL & DARNA for their warm accomodation during my parents in-law's wedding anniversary at KAYMIG. The food was realy great and thank you again for the T-bone steaks. Til my next post mga kabayan.:thumbsup:

Capt.Barbel
06-04-2007, 22:33
Welcome back Paltik45!!! small world dba? in-laws mo pala ang tita ni darna! :) thank you also for coming in our resto... hope you to see you tom, para makilala mo ang mga ibang mababangis na BOGs member! :supergrin:

saki1611
06-05-2007, 00:46
welcome back paltik45.:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

batangueno
06-05-2007, 04:50
Welcome home. :)

Kailan ba opening ng gunsmithing shop mo?:supergrin:

Darna
06-07-2007, 11:18
Originally posted by paltik45
Hi there fellow BOG's! Ayos ba tayo dyan? I've been a lurker every once in a while since I got back here in our beloved country The Philippines. :supergrin: I got realy busy setting up my money making device (Biznis)with my wife. It's so nice to be back with the family and friends, not to mention the sweeeet aroma of the outdoor shooting range.:supergrin: So I hope I'll be able to see our fellow BOGs in the upcoming gunshow. BTW, I would like to thank CAPT. BARBEL & DARNA for their warm accomodation during my parents in-law's wedding anniversary at KAYMIG. The food was realy great and thank you again for the T-bone steaks. Til my next post mga kabayan.:thumbsup:

Hi PALTIK45, WELCOME BACK!!!! sama ka sa match next weekend? Para makasabay mo lahat ng Pasaway sa BOGS :banana: :banana:im sure You'll have a good time with all the NGONGO around you hehehe:supergrin: :supergrin: sama mo chiqui hah:) :)
Kind Regards

paltik45
06-07-2007, 19:49
Thanks again for the warm welcome fellow BOG's. The gunsmithing project is at the back seat right now and I am still waiting for the remaining tools. Capt. Barbel and Darna dont worry as soon as we got things all going in our business we'll spend sometime with you guys. Thanks again folks:thumbsup: :supergrin: