german cut [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : german cut

emac
06-07-2007, 05:37
mga pare hingi lang sana ako advise/tips sa inyo about my (sana matuloy) Germany training/seminar.
baka lang kasi may mga ideas na kayo sa Hannover, Germany area like, gunshops, gun related items na allowed i-uwi..,gun museums, what to look for,etc.
July ang tentative date if ever na approved ang visa ko:banana:

thanks

antediluvianist
06-07-2007, 06:02
Guns are regulated rather strictly in Germany, and Germans are quite sensitive about anything having to do with the Third Reich and Nazis and all that.

Still, I bought some gun lubricant - "Ballistol Klever" - and some parts for my Feinwerkbau air rifle.

Spent 2 months in the Hamburg area when I was a teenager (heard of the "Reeperbahn"?), and went to Berlin recently.

I suggest you concentrate on the frauleins and the beer, rather than guns. There is some asianization among the more liberal Germans. Hot dogs and chili (as in the real hot Indian chili) is popular in Berlin now as a street snack, but Berlin has always been very liberal. Watch out for the neo-Nazis, there are some.

Hannover. A royal city. History. Frauleins. Beer.

emac
06-08-2007, 18:57
thank you for the tips...pareho po pala tayo ng hahanapin din dun...FWB parts...saan po kayo nakabili duon? im looking for a buttplate replacement for my Uncles classic FWB M150....sana nakakuha kasi nabasag daw yung buttplate e... thanks:)

antediluvianist
06-08-2007, 22:16
The store was some big sports equipment store - don't remember the name - that sold high quality spring-piston air rifles like Feinwerkbau and Weirauch. They had a few spare parts on premises, not a complete selection. Luckily they had what I needed for my FWB 127.

I suppose any big German city will have sports stores, probably Hannover will. But anyway you could order the part(s) by phone I suppose from the Feinwerkbau head office- the Germans in your training class can do it for you - and have same delivered to your addresss in Hannover since you will be there for several weeks.

For me the parts were small and I had no problem at all bringing them through customs. I didn't need a permit or anything like that either to buy air rifle parts.

Good luck.

emac
06-09-2007, 00:46
thank you very much po sa inyong tips.... e ito po kaya possible po bang makabili ng ganito duon? (legaly?)
http://www.amp-ts.com/products/vip_bag.html

thanks again

;)

antediluvianist
06-09-2007, 02:00
Hindi siguroyon. Why don't you email feinwekbau directly - indicate your model number and the parts you need. They probably will understand English.

http://www.feinwerkbau.de/ceasy/modules/cms/usage.main.php5?cPageId=1