Getting short.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Getting short....


sjstill
06-07-2007, 06:12
Well, 4 more working days (6-14), and youse guys won't be able to harass me at PSS any longer :sad: :banana:

Taking a job as a bailiff in the City-County building (Paternity Court). Be working 3 days a week, so I'll still be able to run Eagle Creek.

I'll miss the shop, but this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

4sarge
06-07-2007, 06:25
Originally posted by sjstill
Well, 4 more working days (6-14), and youse guys won't be able to harass me at PSS any longer :sad: :banana:

Taking a job as a bailiff in the City-County building (Paternity Court). Be working 3 days a week, so I'll still be able to run Eagle Creek.

I'll miss the shop, but this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

Good Luck - You will be entering a whole new world and it will be much stranger than Jerry Springer ever imagined :wavey:

Rikki
06-07-2007, 06:31
Are you talking about the city-county bldging downtown?
I don't think you can pack heat there-and they may try to see your hinney 'cause they take your belt, too...

Snowman92D
06-07-2007, 06:51
Ooooh...paternity court, huh? That place...? Well...uh...I'm hoping your fellow Indiana Glockers can count on you for a "break" now and then, if you know what I mean? :outtahere:

FThorn
06-07-2007, 06:56
Cut your hair short...
http://www.goatley.com/hunter/autos/richard-moll.jpg

R. Emmelman
06-07-2007, 11:47
"Paternity Court" "Getting short.... " :animlol:

Oh, sorry, couldn't resist.

Geeorge
06-07-2007, 12:32
After you get some experience under your belt you can go work for Judge Judy:tongueout:

sjstill
06-07-2007, 17:57
Nope, I'll be an officer of the court, and I can carry (part of the job). Even have arrest powers :tongueout:

Originally posted by Rikki
Are you talking about the city-county bldging downtown?
I don't think you can pack heat there-and they may try to see your hinney 'cause they take your belt, too...

epsylum
06-07-2007, 19:33
Originally posted by sjstill
Nope, I'll be an officer of the court, and I can carry (part of the job). Even have arrest powers :tongueout:

Well there goes your "I'll just have to shoot 'em" line.

:supergrin:

biggl35
06-07-2007, 19:34
Originally posted by sjstill
Nope, I'll be an officer of the court, and I can carry (part of the job). Even have arrest powers :tongueout:

There goes the neighborhood. :animlol:


Who, in their right mind, would give you arresting powers? :tongueout:

rhino465
06-07-2007, 22:06
Originally posted by sjstill
Nope, I'll be an officer of the court, and I can carry (part of the job). Even have arrest powers :tongueout:

Which academy will you have to attend?

sjstill
06-08-2007, 10:55
Would assume MCSD Speckled Deputy academy. One of the 'minor details' that needs hammered out :shocked:

R. Emmelman
06-08-2007, 12:27
So, you are going to be working for.... (gasp)... Frank? :cowboy:

rhino465
06-08-2007, 13:21
Steve, I hope you realize we'll be calling you "Bull" for the rest of your natural life.

Your only recourse is to shave your head, face, and start saying things like, "Yo-kay."

sjstill
06-08-2007, 20:59
Yo-kay :rofl: :rofl:

sjstill
06-08-2007, 21:06
He** NO!

Working for the Circuit Court (which oversees the Paternity Court).

MCSD does administer the Speckles, but I'm a Court employee. Once I clock out, I'm a mere citizen again.


Originally posted by R. Emmelman
So, you are going to be working for.... (gasp)... Frank? :cowboy:

sjstill
06-08-2007, 21:09
Hah, they'll get the same break they give me, Bwwwaaahahahaha :animlol: :rofl: :banana: :tongueout:

Originally posted by Snowman92D
Ooooh...paternity court, huh? That place...? Well...uh...I'm hoping your fellow Indiana Glockers can count on you for a "break" now and then, if you know what I mean? :outtahere:


:animlol: :rofl: :banana: :tongueout:

boilergonzo
06-08-2007, 22:40
Congratulations. Jobs like that can be both rewarding and frustrating, making one appreciate normal families, happy kids, loving moms, and non dead-beat dads. I hope you enjoy the job!