S&W M&P .40 on sale at Cabelas [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : S&W M&P .40 on sale at Cabelas

jcbarlow
06-08-2007, 09:54
You may all know but Cabelas has the M&P in .40S&W for $429.99. I'm not sure how that compares to other places around here but I thought I would give a heads up. Also, if you buy that one, there is a manuf. rebate that you can send for 2 additional M&P mags for free from S&W.

That seems like a great deal: M&P and 4 mags for $430. If I hadn't just bought the G23, I would've probably jumped on this one. I like mine just fine, though.

reerc
06-08-2007, 15:29
That's a pretty good price; paid 5 bills for mine (love it, BTW). Given the rebate for teh extra mags makes it extra sweet. Wish I had the coin for it.

Is that full size or compact?

jcbarlow
06-08-2007, 15:37
Originally posted by reerc
That's a pretty good price; paid 5 bills for mine (love it, BTW). Given the rebate for teh extra mags makes it extra sweet. Wish I had the coin for it.

Is that full size or compact?

Pretty sure it's full size. I am very tempted myself.

ElConquistador
06-10-2007, 12:42
They've got their $20 off of $150+ coupon out now too. I'd give you mine but I already used it. :)

I'd never think of going to Cabela's to actually buy a gun, they seem hella expensive to me but I guess there are deals to be had huh?

jcbarlow
06-11-2007, 08:55
Originally posted by ElConquistador
They've got their $20 off of $150+ coupon out now too. I'd give you mine but I already used it. :)

I'd never think of going to Cabela's to actually buy a gun, they seem hella expensive to me but I guess there are deals to be had huh?

I'm with you. I never buy anything there full priced. Usually a fun place to go look because it is fairly close from home.