Bali Bras [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bali Bras

Zonny
06-09-2007, 16:21
He guys...I found a source for Bali Bras that is about 40% cheaper than the retail stores here.

Free shipping over $100.00 but it would be tough to spend that much since they are pretty cheap.

I bought the same bras I bought at Mervyns for $30.00 for $17.89. I bought 5!! :thumbsup:

http://www.mymardibra.com/index.asp

SouthernGal
06-14-2007, 14:11
The VS Semi-Annual catalog sale has already started as well!

mnglocker
06-15-2007, 01:25
<----Has escaped from the OAF and must say

:needspics:

shortshot
06-23-2007, 17:46
try onehanesplace.com for the best prices I've found on Bali bras. After gastric bypass sugery, I went from 44DD to 34DD and spent and entire afternoon sitting on the floor in Belk's looking at EVERY single bra in their lingerie department trying to find a 34DD withOUT underwire. I finally found one for $36.00. I did a little research online and found the above website and the EXACT bras were available in my size for $17.99. Sometimes they have have sales as low as $13.99 or so and sometimes free shipping. Great Tshirts, dresses, sweaters, etc., too.

Zonny
06-23-2007, 17:54
Originally posted by shortshot
try onehanesplace.com for the best prices I've found on Bali bras. After gastric bypass sugery, I went from 44DD to 34DD and spent and entire afternoon sitting on the floor in Belk's looking at EVERY single bra in their lingerie department trying to find a 34DD withOUT underwire. I finally found one for $36.00. I did a little research online and found the above website and the EXACT bras were available in my size for $17.99. Sometimes they have have sales as low as $13.99 or so and sometimes free shipping. Great Tshirts, dresses, sweaters, etc., too.

34DD is my size too. They are not always easy to find. I prefer the underwires tho.

I will check out that link also. Thanks