Reloads [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Reloads

Samtoy
06-10-2007, 06:42
I bought a new glock 22 last year and already fired around 100 rounds (before the gun ban) in it. All I used are reloads, will this damage the barrel or have no effect? What are the ideal rounds for a glock? Baka kasi bigla ako ma KB.

gen1
06-10-2007, 07:00
mas maganda sa glock ang jacketed reloads. hirap maglinis ng leaded na barrel.

and use a bullet gage to select your reload rounds to reduce the chance of jamming. maselan sa bala ang glock.

atmarcella
06-10-2007, 19:47
the only pistol i have is a glock 22, when i was using the stock barrel i used teflon heads and i monitored my shells, kung sobrang buntis na...tapon. you will know this cos magpa reload ka pagbalik na ng bala mo, kahit na resize na, naka smile pa rin sa ilalim, if this happens palit kana ng buong batch ng shells, brand new or winchester once fired sold at jethro MCS are good for 5 reloads in my experience. i shot around 5k rounds thru the stock barrel. the stock barrel is as accurate and much more reliable when using reloads than aftermarket barrels...i found out about this the hard way, the only advantage of aftermarket barrels is that you can shoot lead thru it. if you dont plan on reloading forget about aftermarket barrels.

Samtoy
06-12-2007, 21:07
:) Thanks for the info.