where utah there is good small town in up northern east utah [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : where utah there is good small town in up northern east utah

hank2
06-11-2007, 09:06
i planing the next year to move back into the western part of the us
i now moved cause of my job to cal i hate this place i will looking for a place in the state where thers is woods and other places to live in a small town less than 1000.people or less where the people still have small town values where you can let child place in the front yard not worry about them i look for a place that where the land is still over priced so not be able to buy it i looking for about 5-acres sized lot with i can own the water and other land soil rights and not have a company come and take them over plus i want to able to go the city as need for a weekend as need to go to the big malls and bookstores and other things to do as need :brickwall: :brickwall: :deadhorse:

Steve Koski
06-11-2007, 21:31
I'm sorry. All towns in Utah require the use of punctuation.

TylerDurden
06-11-2007, 23:07
Originally posted by Steve Koski
I'm sorry. All towns in Utah require the use of punctuation.

You know, the term LOL gets thrown around a lot these days...

:rofl:

hank2
06-12-2007, 07:06
but o still want to move up to northern utah and buy a small patch of land to live on i still want to find a town that has family values to have around me and my grandchild so i will know that they will have good moral values place on them by me and and the people around me i will be retireing here in 2.years or less for my job and i want to find a small town that still has all the small town charm and other things that i like when grew up in az before it got over run with outsider that can not or donot want have a small town to live in the home place now is so over run with out of state people that you can no longer have the typle of place to live the place where i grew up is so diff now we have a home owner group that now that i no longer have the place to my shelf out there i have got a bill the other day that i was to pay for a up grade of the road from house to the main road cause so i can keep the dust down in the summertime
my place was there in 1977 when no one want to live out there now i was told by this women that i have never met that she is local hoa pres and that was to start to pay dues to the new hoa out there or they will take to court and make me sell my land so i have call down and talk to my family down there and see if they can do anything about this women some of my friends that i still have down in the valley have been geting the same typle treatment for her and little group of people that move into the valley area up about 5-year ago she has never got the fact they are coming into the valley and trying to make like the place that they just left
she never understand that i have lived up there in that area all my life intill i went into the miitary and i came home and bought land to have as my own place she has got mad over the about propery taxs i told not build a 20 bedroom masion she tell me that my small cabin is a eye sore on there homes and told i realy didnot care want she thought my proptery taxs are $.500.dollars a year cause i was grandfather in the area after the place stated geting people in the area to build these super large homes in the valley and my proptery is can be listed as horse propery so not cry about i was trying to to small town that not had super grower where people still come over for cook out and other typle of garthering but any more up
by the way the cabin is painted every year when it get warm and lawn is cut weekly by one of the family kids and a menber of my family live there and she kept the place up with fence is panited and grounds are kept up so i thing the people just donot like the locals they want to run us off so they can have the area to them self

reerc
06-12-2007, 10:30
Cache Valley?