Source for AR parts in Central MS... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Source for AR parts in Central MS...

TheGreatGonzo
06-13-2007, 10:59
Can anybody recommend a good dealer who stocks AR parts in Central or South MS? I could always order something, but I would like to find something local. I recently picked up a Bushmaster LE Carbine and I have some goodies to hang on it. I need to find a quad rail for it. Any suggestions?
Best regards,
Gonzo

BuLC86
06-13-2007, 11:05
I work in oxford and live in hernando and still have not found anyone in central that has ar parts or acc. in stock i get all mine from a friend that has his ffl I do know a place in southaven that keeps a few parts but not many

NoloContendere
06-13-2007, 12:33
Originally posted by TheGreatGonzo
Can anybody recommend a good dealer who stocks AR parts in Central or South MS? I could always order something, but I would like to find something local. I recently picked up a Bushmaster LE Carbine and I have some goodies to hang on it. I need to find a quad rail for it. Any suggestions?
Best regards,
Gonzo

Nice rifle!

A friend of mine just picked up a Bushmaster Optics Ready, and ordered a bunch of stuff for it... I don't know of any local stocking dealers though. Just a thought, have you tried Vans? I know they sell a bunch of stuff, might drop them a call.

We're probably going to be heading to the Byram range here in the next week or so. Let me know if you want to go.

lumberjack
06-13-2007, 14:11
Check out.... Mingo's shop in Tupelo (believe it's called Golden Gun) or Tim's in Greenville(or greenwood) also called Golden Gun. Sorry I can't be more specific.

TheGreatGonzo
06-13-2007, 19:47
Thanks for the input folks. It is hard to find somebody who actually stocks AR parts. Van's, like everybody else around Jackson, has to order.
Gonzo

haras
06-13-2007, 20:13
There's a fella named Tim Lott down around Hattiesburg/Summit that may stock whet you are looking for. Send me a message if you want his contact number.

lumberjack
06-13-2007, 20:22
I wouldn't compromise what you get because you want to get it in stock, locally.

If you want to order locally, make a list and order it through him.

LeeSheriff20
06-15-2007, 18:21
Mingo's shop (Steve Rowe) in Tupelo is Tupelo Custom Weaponry (662)840-1776 and he keeps a good selection of stuff. He got in a dozen YHM quads a couple of weeks ago but they were gone in about 3 days. It's getting harder to get things from suppliers cause the military is getting most of it, so if you ask he can call you when something you are looking for may come in to the shop.
Also Gold-N-Guns is in Grenada and owned by Tim Coleman and he and Mingo are both IDPA shooters and great guys.

lumberjack
06-16-2007, 18:05
And there you have it:thumbsup:

Both are great guys :)

OXCOPS
06-25-2007, 20:37
Originally posted by lumberjack
Check out.... Mingo's shop in Tupelo (believe it's called Golden Gun) or Tim's in Greenville(or greenwood) also called Golden Gun. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Tim Coleman has Grenada Gold-n-Guns in Grenada on Highway 51 South. He usually tried to keep AR stuff in stock. I have bought alot of stuff from him in the past.

TheGreatGonzo
06-28-2007, 09:48
Originally posted by haras
There's a fella named Tim Lott down around Hattiesburg/Summit that may stock whet you are looking for. Send me a message if you want his contact number.

PM sent. Thanks.
Gonzo

TheGreatGonzo
06-28-2007, 09:51
THanks for all of the suggestions. I think Tupelo Custom might work out for me.
Gonzo

Josh_G17
07-02-2007, 23:16
Try Mingo out he stocks more and more stuff every time I go in there. He put and rock river upper on my bushmaster back last year. and a great trigger job. He knows all the best parts and what will work. Right now he has great prices on some mags with magpul followers in them....Try him out.