USPSA - Indy State match this weekend... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : USPSA - Indy State match this weekend...

Flexmoney
06-14-2007, 11:49
If you are going...I'll see you there.

Heck...I'll even shoot your gun and ammo. (I am working the chrono stage).

:banana:

Houngan
06-14-2007, 11:54
Good deal, I always wanted to meet the nervous system of brianenos.com.

H. (Matt Griffin, Sat. afternoon. I'll try to remember to introduce myself.)

rhino465
06-14-2007, 23:44
If I decide to shoot, I'll be there later today (around noon).

Otherwise, I'll be there Saturday and Sunday doing my duty as the troll in the stats cave.

Patrick Graham
06-15-2007, 15:57
Not well enough to pull it off or I'd be there...

:sad:

rhino465
06-15-2007, 20:59
I thought I was well enough to do it, and it went well for the first stage I shot. Then I started wearing down even faster than usual and the shooting got worse than usual (I had four misses!).

I should have stayed home, but I was feeling better in the late morning and decided I could do it. I was expecting the 2-3 hour sectionals we've had in the past at FWAPS, but it took us from about 13:00 until close to 19:00. That would be rough on me if I was healthy, but this week it just sucked.

On the bright side, I got to shoot with Flexmoney for the first time. It was fun watching him, especially on a stage where he shot it pretty much the same way I TRIED to shoot it, but he succeeded brilliantly while I crashed and burned.

I'll be doing the scores tomorrow and Sunday, so if anyone is there, stop by to say hello. If I am conscious, I'll respond.

Flexmoney
06-17-2007, 21:52
Great match. It was nice getting to shoot with Joey-da-score. I was dragging pretty hard too.

If anybody came through the chrono stage on Saturday or Sunday...that was the back of my head you saw as I shot your guns. :thumbsup:

rhino465
06-17-2007, 22:24
Thanks again for all of the help this weekend, Flex! You rock!