Indianapolis - Live map of emergency responder runs.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis - Live map of emergency responder runs....


FThorn
06-15-2007, 16:55
kind of cool

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/LOCAL0802/70416062

IPDBrad
06-16-2007, 01:40
My new home page for the past week.

Note that it only shows the 30 most recent on the active screen, although you can research addresses.

Geeorge
06-16-2007, 02:32
That's cool there is some activity just two blocks away,must be those ghetto apts. at webster and washington st:)

FThorn
06-16-2007, 19:46
Can anyone decipher or point to a legend for what those codes mean?

txgho1911
06-16-2007, 20:11
Another resource for recent activities that resulted in written reports.

http://imaps.indygov.org/cvc/wizard.asp

Good for up to a 90 day history.

FThorn
06-16-2007, 21:59
Originally posted by txgho1911
Another resource for recent activities that resulted in written reports.

http://imaps.indygov.org/cvc/wizard.asp

Good for up to a 90 day history.

Stupid page won't come up in OS X

IPDBrad
06-17-2007, 10:45
Originally posted by FThorn
Can anyone decipher or point to a legend for what those codes mean?

There is a tab at the top "LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS"

Click that.

If you don't get what one means, let me know.

txgho1911
06-17-2007, 16:39
Somehow I broke my link to the Crimeveiw and somehow got some imagery from Jan 05 to present.

My wife is shocked for what the Police dept have put up with under this load.

txgho1911
06-17-2007, 16:42
oops here it is. maybe

txgho1911
06-17-2007, 16:47
in gif format

IS YOUR HOME LOCATED IN THESE SHADED AREAS?

txgho1911
06-17-2007, 16:55
http://www.n9wp.com/scanner.htm

Scanner that covers the NW side of Indy.

KSFreeman
06-17-2007, 17:04
Hey, that was my old job!

Office of Planning and Research, Department of Public Safety, Indianapolis Police Department, Captain Hawkins commanding.:)

txgho1911
06-18-2007, 21:19
Scary when I see some of our GT and AR15 members so close to some addresses.

mpholic
06-19-2007, 11:49
I have to question the accuracy of some of the data on that Indystar live map.

It shows a burglary in progress four houses down from me last night at 7:41PM. I live on a court, one way in, one way out. The officers would have had to drive by my house to get to the incident site. I know where I was exactly at that time. I was outside last night in front of the garage. My wife was upstairs in the TV room with the curtains open (she watches the few cars and pedestrians that go by). We are both very attentive to what happens in the neighborhood. Neither of us saw any activity of any kind at that time.

It is disturbing to think that the information is inaccurate or that worse, we both missed it completely.

R. Emmelman
06-19-2007, 12:47
Originally posted by mpholic
I have to question the accuracy of some of the data on that Indystar live map.

It shows a burglary in progress four houses down from me last night at 7:41PM. I live on a court, one way in, one way out. The officers would have had to drive by my house to get to the incident site. I know where I was exactly at that time. I was outside last night in front of the garage. My wife was upstairs in the TV room with the curtains open (she watches the few cars and pedestrians that go by). We are both very attentive to what happens in the neighborhood. Neither of us saw any activity of any kind at that time.

It is disturbing to think that the information is inaccurate or that worse, we both missed it completely.
You just missed IPDBrad in his stealth-mobile and his cloaked body armor.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/wi9ndy/261441CHJg_w.jpg

KSFreeman
06-19-2007, 13:46
Texas City? Is that by Crow's Nest or Meridian Hills?

Texas City! Aha! That proves that the law in Texas is the law in Indiana.:rofl:

R. Emmelman
06-19-2007, 14:51
Originally posted by KSFreeman
Texas City? Is that by Crow's Nest or Meridian Hills?

Texas City! Aha! That proves that the law in Texas is the law in Indiana.:rofl:
If I had ben at home I would have photoshopped it.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/wi9ndy/261441CHJg_w2.jpg

Is this better?

IPDBrad
06-19-2007, 15:07
Way too much time on your hands.

txgho1911
06-21-2007, 20:17
What is meant by *delayed?
I have seen this listed with rape hyjacking and a few others.

IPDBrad
06-22-2007, 08:23
Originally posted by txgho1911
What is meant by *delayed?
I have seen this listed with rape hyjacking and a few others.

As opposed to In Progress

A run will be typed up as delayed if it occurred hours days prior to call