PA dealers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PA dealers

kswiss2783
06-15-2007, 19:21
Aside from Braverman's and any big box retailer, are there any small gun dealers in the PGH area? I am in zip 15205.

GlockMom
06-16-2007, 04:44
15666 724-331-1255 Westmoreland Shooters Supply

Vitamin G
06-17-2007, 19:08
Aww man, you should have asked.

Sometimes, on my day off, I'll make a "gun run" to check for any cool deals. Normally I'll start in Monroeville and hit up the Dunham's, swing down to braverman's, head over to Anthony Arms in West Mifflin. From there, I go down to Washington PA to Ace sporting goods, which is very nice. Depending on my time, I'll head down to Cabela's in Wheeling, via Gander Mountain on the way. I'll take 70/79north up to Wexford, hitting up Sportsman's Warehouse and Big Buck Sport Shop in Wexford. Again, depending on time, I'll either take the turnpike from cranberry back to Monroeville, or head all the way out to Brownsville/Uniontown for a few different stores, such as Woodland's World, and Elmo's. Definately get some wings while at Elmo's.

There's a very nice and wide selection, you just have to be willing to burn a full tank of gas to see it all in one day. The cool thing is, if i had tons of money, i could satisfy all my reloading/shooting/firearm needs in one day with this cycle.

kswiss2783
06-18-2007, 15:17
I shouldn't have to ask. You should know these things...:banana: