Palm Beach Shooter looking for club info. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Palm Beach Shooter looking for club info.

ibedanny
06-16-2007, 15:09
I'm in the Palm Beach area and I'm somewhat interested in idpa/bowling pin shoots. Right around now im saving up a few bucks for a G35 to practice with. I'm tring to get a hold of a few people to see if I can atleast watch. I'm hoping I find something in the Palm Beach area. Feel free to PM me if you like and help me get informed.

Thanks

Edit: I'm also looking for out of palm beach area ranges because the in house ammo rule really sucks. I'm going to revere next week.

avmech
06-16-2007, 17:08
Markham Park down in Broward hosts IDPA/IPSC stuff. There is a group called TSSA (TSSA.net) that does it.

I think there area also some shoots up in Stuart at Martin County Sportsmans Association (mcsa.cc)

xm15
06-16-2007, 19:46
I'm also in PB County, and Markham is pretty much it for IDPA. I'd love to find a pin shoot, so if you come across one, let me know...

ibedanny
06-17-2007, 04:34
Originally posted by xm15
I'm also in PB County, and Markham is pretty much it for IDPA. I'd love to find a pin shoot, so if you come across one, let me know...
Theres pin shooting every wednesday 5:30-6PM at delray shooting center. Im worried that its going to be overpriced. I'm going this week to take a look and perhaps play. "taking the 45 for a ride"

xm15
06-17-2007, 05:33
Is the "must buy ammo here" rule still in effect for the pin shoots?

ibedanny
06-17-2007, 05:39
Originally posted by xm15
Is the "must buy ammo here" rule still in effect for the pin shoots?
im worried about that too....im not sure