New (to me) Honda Magna! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New (to me) Honda Magna!

minuteman32
06-18-2007, 17:21
Just picked up a '94 Honda Magna. I don't recommend not riding for 7-8 years & then buying/riding a bike 150 miles! Man I was tired (& sunburned!). Now, to figure out where to store my gun on it when I can't carry into someplace. Any suggestions for secure storage?

NMGlocker
06-18-2007, 18:00
Originally posted by minuteman32
Now, to figure out where to store my gun on it when I can't carry into someplace. Any suggestions for secure storage?
ummmm.... on your person concealed
I don't go anywhere with metal detectors or frisk searches though.

minuteman32
06-18-2007, 18:25
Unfortunately, I work in schools. I have to park off property & leave the hardware in my vehicle. Not a big problem w/ a car, but that's not the case on a bike. Our Statehouse & City/County buildings are also off limits now, as well.

NotAMonte86
06-18-2007, 19:01
Congrats on the bike, the mid-90's Magna is what first turned me on to cruisers. Let's see some pics...

As far as your gun, you may have to make the decision to leave the gun at home when going to/from work. I would hate to have my car broken into or bike stolen... but it would be much worse if they got a gun along with the rest of my property.

A month or two ago I put an alarm on someone's truck, why? It was just broken into, and one of the things he lost was his $1200 Colt. Why was that customized gun in his truck?! :shocked:

Rikki
06-19-2007, 06:51
Congrats on the bike! Now, figure out how to draw and shoot that G-30 while your're ridin' that Magna...

minuteman32
06-19-2007, 12:39
I'll have to get some practice in the 25th & Keystone area:supergrin: !

Rikki
06-20-2007, 05:17
25th & Keystone ...

MAN!... I used to have to go up there everyday on my way to a plating place on Andrew J. Brown Ave...
I was up there so much the crack dealers actually didn't come out and bother me- they got to know my truck.
I saw some weird-scarry-wild scenes at the funeral home on the corner of AJB and 25th...it burned , though...hmmmm

NO WAY I'd ride a bike thru there.