WAR! All FAN cybernations players log in. [Archive] - Page 3 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : WAR! All FAN cybernations players log in.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Marauder.45
07-15-2007, 08:58
Originally posted by DaleGribble
I didn't.

It was all a ploy to slip into peace mode and it worked! A select few FAN members knew about it but not many.

Ironically enough, the guys on GT that knew me the longest actually figured out what I was doing. Vote Republican and DScottHewitt figured it out.

Thank goodness dude.

As a relatively new FANer, the thought of you doing that had my confidence rocked.

FAN has turned out to be very much fun and I've come to feel deeply loyal since those first few days that Neph brought us over. I didn't want to believe that core FAN could be made up of people like that. Thanks for restoring my overall confidence. :salute:

Razoreye
07-15-2007, 12:10
I didn't.

It was all a ploy to slip into peace mode and it worked! A select few FAN members knew about it but not many.

Ironically enough, the guys on GT that knew me the longest actually figured out what I was doing. Vote Republican and DScottHewitt figured it out. Forgive my ignorance as I am new to this game, but I'm guessing you can't just slip into peace mode? I take it you can't be getting attacked or some such and the only way was to join a rival so they'd stop? Clever if that is true.

All I saw was you were possibly back stabbing somehow with nothing else said. I'm still trying to figure these things out. :supergrin:

DaleGribble
07-15-2007, 12:23
Originally posted by Razoreye
Forgive my ignorance as I am new to this game, but I'm guessing you can't just slip into peace mode? I take it you can't be getting attacked or some such and the only way was to join a rival so they'd stop? Clever if that is true.

All I saw was you were possibly back stabbing somehow with nothing else said. I'm still trying to figure these things out. :supergrin:

When you are at war you can't get into peace mode. When you are in anarchy you can't declare war on other nations. Our enemy knew how much money I had and realized that I was a threat as long as I had it so they decided to keep me in a permanent state of war and anarchy so I couldn't rebuild in order to counterattack.

Once I tricked them into trusting me I slipped into peace mode once my war with them expired. Now I can rearm and come out swinging on them again.

My nation is going to get totally destroyed, this just enables me to go down fighting instead of sitting on the sidelines.

DaleGribble
07-15-2007, 12:28
Originally posted by Dustwallow
VR you started the idea to attack people who don' think like you. You were the one who started the thread about attacking the alliance. Keep in mind that I am lobbying to make sure that you and the rest of FAN never play the game again, and I have a lot of support.

Actually what you people have done is create the biggest insurgency known to the cyberverse!

You can't stop us from playing the game, all you can do is the change the way we play it.

Before this war started we were ranked #2 and we were fairly constrained. Now were free to do as we please since we have nothing left to lose. I promise you that will come back to bite you. You'll be hearing from us before this is over with, I promise you that.

EvilGenius
07-15-2007, 12:41
This thread is more fun than actually playing the game!

DScottHewitt
07-15-2007, 12:56
Dale,

I know this is a burning question for ALL of us. Did you get a lot of aid and stuff off of the Goons?!?!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scott

harleyfx69
07-15-2007, 13:16
dale .. ill admit you had me worried , but deep down i had a feeling you might be doing that ..

If your anything like the real dale .. you turned out good after all :hugs:

Dustwallow
07-15-2007, 13:24
Actually what you people have done is create the biggest insurgency known to the cyberverse!

You can't stop us from playing the game, all you can do is the change the way we play it.

Before this war started we were ranked #2 and we were fairly constrained. Now were free to do as we please since we have nothing left to lose. I promise you that will come back to bite you. You'll be hearing from us before this is over with, I promise you that.

How about you come out of sissy mode an take care of me yourself?

Marauder.45
07-15-2007, 13:47

Why don't you man up and post your nation link?

HEMI 27
07-15-2007, 14:31
Maybe you guys should just start a dalegribble fan club. I mean you guys act like he is some kind of savor and lord of you guys.

Guys are acting kinda gayish if ya ask me. Maybe thats where the term "fanpile" came from.......:grouphug:

Gonetodarkside
07-15-2007, 15:08
just registered...

what now???

Dustwallow
07-15-2007, 15:54
Originally posted by Marauder.45
Why don't you man up and post your nation link?

Dale knows who I am, if he wants to have one of his minions come after me and bring yet another alliance into FAN's bukkake session then he is more than welcome to.

Gonetodarkside
07-15-2007, 15:57
:laughabove:

i think its time for you to hit the road.

Gonetodarkside
07-15-2007, 16:31
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp what do i dooooooooooooooo?

can i still join fan??????????

SJRTX
07-15-2007, 16:34
Originally posted by Gonetodarkside
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp what do i dooooooooooooooo?

can i still join fan??????????

What do you need help with? What are you natural resources? What kind of govt and religion do your people want? I typically use Monarchy despite whatever govt type they want. What does it say for the religion they want?

Other than that, you just buy infra, buy enough land to keep your population density from being too high, and keep enough troops to keep your people happy-25% of your working population is a good number.

Gonetodarkside
07-15-2007, 16:36
i just dont know what to do..

i bought a little land and a few soldiers but i allready need more land and i dont have enough money to buy more.

i allready collected taxes today, what do i do now?

SJRTX
07-15-2007, 16:41
i just dont know what to do..

i bought a little land and a few soldiers but i allready need more land and i dont have enough money to buy more.

i allready collected taxes today, what do i do now?

buy infrastructure. Thats the way you grow your population. more population means more money. but youll have to keep an eye on the land and troop thing.

what natural resources do you have?

Gonetodarkside
07-15-2007, 16:43
oil and pigs...

SJRTX
07-15-2007, 16:58
oil and pigs...

then i would try to round up some trades like: cattle, spices, sugar, marble, lumber, wheat, aluminum, water, and after you get a harbor look for: Iron, coal

i think that would give you construction, fast food and beer, and steel once you got the harbor. Oh, and youll need 5 tech to get the construction i think.

in the search box at the bottom of the screen, change it to team+ resources and type in different combos like: yellow water lumber

change yellow to whatever color team you are on. You may find a combo of resources that you need, but not many people with that combination. I would try different combinations, as you will see that certain combos are more rare, and other combos are much more abundant. In other words, lets say you are looking for spices, sugar, water, aluminum.

Spices and aluminum might only come up with 5 people with that combo. Same for water and sugar. But sugar and spices might come up with 2 pages of ppl with that combo, and same for water and aluminum. Even taking on a trade with a rare combo can force you to have to look for a rare combination to get your final trades. Once you have the search results, you can hover your mouse over the little green check mark and it will tell you how many trades they are involved in. 5 is the max WITH a harbor, 4 without. If they have 3 or 4 current trades, then click on their nation and see if they already trading with someone with the same natural resources as you have. If not, send them a trade offer. Look for people who have been active recently. Sometimes i just send a message telling them what I have, and asking them if theyd like to trade, and if so, reply back to me and ill send the trade request.

that should get you started.

Razoreye
07-15-2007, 17:01
I was looking at the larger nations and they clearly had 6 trade slots open (12 total.) How is that? I can only trade with 4 people x 2 resources = 8 total, not 12??

SJRTX
07-15-2007, 17:04
I was looking at the larger nations and they clearly had 6 trade slots open (12 total.) How is that? I can only trade with 4 people x 2 resources = 8 total, not 12??

no no, your 2+4 slots=10. It puts their natural resources in with the rest that they are trading with.

DScottHewitt
07-15-2007, 17:36

This from the dude who won't even post his nation link WHILE he says he is in peace mode building up.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scott

jlauzon
07-15-2007, 17:49
Gonetodarkside, I sent a Trade Offer to your nation...why not move to yellow sphere?

Gonetodarkside
07-15-2007, 17:50
im still figurin this out, i accepted your trade offer...

should i move to the yellow sphere? how and why?

jlauzon
07-15-2007, 17:51

A harbor adds 1 slot to the base 4 slots. So you can have 5 trades of 2 resources with a harbor.

Then they show your own alongside those, so it looks like 6.

Gonetodarkside
07-15-2007, 17:53
ok, im on the yellow team now.

jlauzon
07-15-2007, 17:53
if you are in the same sphere as you trading partners, you get +1 happiness, same for the partner.

Also, you should join yellow if you aspire to join FAN...I'm not real sure what our rules are right now for membership given that we're fighting all of CN.

DScottHewitt
07-15-2007, 17:54

Your two resource, plus the traded resources show in your connected resources. You can have 12 total connected resources with a harbor, if you have no overlap.....

Scott

HEMI 27
07-15-2007, 21:09
I am sure this guys needs help, etc. But he is never gonna grow unless fan is out of this current mess.

DScottHewitt
07-15-2007, 21:35
Originally posted by HEMI 27
I am sure this guys needs help, etc. But he is never gonna grow unless fan is out of this current mess.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=33966

Scott

DScottHewitt
07-15-2007, 23:41
I finally made it:

Infrastructure: 0.00

Scott

Marauder.45
07-16-2007, 09:11
Originally posted by DScottHewitt
I finally made it:

Infrastructure: 0.00

Scott

Welcome to the club. wooot.

Brains for everybody!!!

Dustwallow
07-16-2007, 13:35
Originally posted by DScottHewitt
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=33966

Scott

What is the point of posting his nation link over and over again, its not like any of you guys have the balls to actually attack him.

Marauder.45
07-16-2007, 14:08
What is the point of posting his nation link over and over again, its not like any of you guys have the balls to actually attack him.

If anyone lacks balls in this thread dude,

it's you.:thumbsup:

CHICKEN****!

Dustwallow
07-16-2007, 15:10
If anyone lacks balls in this thread dude,

it's you.:thumbsup:

CHICKEN****!

Your alliance knows my nation, if you are feeling froggy then jump.

Damon Sriv
07-16-2007, 15:38
Hey Guys,
I enjoy having this thread on CN here in glocktalk. Im appealing to you all to try and slow down/eliminate the name calling and such. This thread has already been closed once. Eddie was nice enough to open it back up for us, so lets try not to abuse his trust and faith in us. If you have a problem with someone report it to the mods for them to take care of. We all know that if someone keeps trolling/violating the rules, they will be gone before to long.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
Damon

Dustwallow
07-16-2007, 15:51
Originally posted by Damon Sriv
Hey Guys,
I enjoy having this thread on CN here in glocktalk. Im appealing to you all to try and slow down/eliminate the name calling and such. This thread has already been closed once. Eddie was nice enough to open it back up for us, so lets try not to abuse his trust and faith in us. If you have a problem with someone report it to the mods for them to take care of. We all know that if someone keeps trolling/violating the rules, they will be gone before to long.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
Damon

The big problem I see here is that some people understand this is a game and in real life we are all on the same side (gun owners) and others feel that this is real life and there is honor and glory in fighting to the death and calling the other guy a *****.

Marauder.45
07-16-2007, 18:14
The big problem I see here is that some people understand this is a game and in real life we are all on the same side (gun owners) and others feel that this is real life and there is honor and glory in fighting to the death and calling the other guy a *****.

I am aware it's a game. I'm not carrying animosity from the game into real life. :beer:

But I would think that if you think of yourself as on the SAME SIDE, you wouldn't come into the FAN thread and sling dirt. I'm sorry if I missed in your posts the j/k or the appropriate smiley to indicate that you are having a good time with us.

We ARE having a good time, this is as much fun as you can have.

Your posts are deliberately mean spirited, and you have on multiple occasions wished members of FAN serious ill will. These are your statements condemning fellow FAN members. They were not jokes.

Razoreye
07-18-2007, 13:56
Originally posted by SJRTX
no no, your 2+4 slots=10. It puts their natural resources in with the rest that they are trading with. Ohhh, didn't catch that. In fact, I didn't catch the thread move and couldn't find this darned thread!

Damon Sriv
07-18-2007, 17:08
Looking at the tech topics, I really dont think this thread belongs in here.. anyone else?

Chuck TX
07-19-2007, 00:03
Yeah, you'd think it would go in The Players Club.

Dustwallow
07-19-2007, 06:20
I am aware it's a game. I'm not carrying animosity from the game into real life. :beer:

But I would think that if you think of yourself as on the SAME SIDE, you wouldn't come into the FAN thread and sling dirt. I'm sorry if I missed in your posts the j/k or the appropriate smiley to indicate that you are having a good time with us.

We ARE having a good time, this is as much fun as you can have.

Your posts are deliberately mean spirited, and you have on multiple occasions wished members of FAN serious ill will. These are your statements condemning fellow FAN members. They were not jokes.

Maybe you should research my history with FAN, its fun for me to cause them trouble in the game. Its fun for them to cause me trouble in real life.

ThetaPi
07-24-2007, 21:17
I need a bit of help. I attacked an un-allied nation that is near my nation strength. Somehow, he hires a mercenary to attack me. I find this rather lame.

How does one become a member of FAN.

ThetaPi.

Marauder.45
07-25-2007, 15:15
Originally posted by ThetaPi
I need a bit of help. I attacked an un-allied nation that is near my nation strength. Somehow, he hires a mercenary to attack me. I find this rather lame.

How does one become a member of FAN.

ThetaPi.

If you are worried about 1 merc hitting you now, you don't want any part of FAN just yet. Those of us on the lines are fighting 3-6 a piece. It's all out war. If you become associated with FAN officially at this point, you are asking for every player on Planet Bob to come and inspect Uranus.:wavey: