WAR! All FAN cybernations players log in. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : WAR! All FAN cybernations players log in.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 01:36
We just got attacked big-time. Log into your nation and go into hippy (peace) mode if you still can. Otherwise, change to defcon 1 and brace yourself. Check out the cnfanforums.net and mIRC channels for further instruction.

ETA:
Nuke everything that moves. Kill them all.

aaronrkelly
06-19-2007, 02:03
Originally posted by Biscuitsjam
We just got attacked big-time. Log into your nation and go into hippy (peace) mode if you still can. Otherwise, change to defcon 1 and brace yourself. Check out the cnfanforums.net and mIRC channels for further instruction.

Man.....I cant even get into the new forums.....having serious trouble with it.

Guess Im out of the loop on this, someone want to PM me the info.

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 02:15
We just got attacked by:

New Pacific Order (1340 nations, 9340 avg strength, 12,518,486 total strength, 1676 nukes)
New Polar Order (713 nations, 6767 avg strength, 4,824,554 total strength, 437 nukes)
Genmay (243 nations, 5388 avg strength, 1,309,295 total strength, 18 nukes)
Independant Republic of Orange Nations (777 nations, 11334 avg strength, 8,806,340 total strength, 1429 nukes)
Grand Global Alliance (572 nations, 6129 avg strength, 3,505,536 total strength, 149 nukes)
Goon Order of Neutral Shoving (962 nations, 9816 avg strength, 9,473,939 total strength, 976 nukes)
\m/ (311 total nations, 13963 avg strength, 4,342,364 total strength, 224 nukes)
The Phoenix Federation (264 total nations, 5923 avg strength, 1,563,668 total strength, 65 nukes)
Genesis (32 total nations, 18608 avg strength, 595,441 total strength, 92 nukes)

Total enemies:
5,214 total nations, 9,002 avg strength, 46,939,623 total strength, 5066 nukes

FAN:
672 total nations, 12,907 avg strength, 8,683,149 total strength, 1817 nukes

We have them right where we want them! Seriously, though, a VERY large percentage of our nations are in the top strength range, and we have more nukes in our alliance than anyone else. We also have more experience with war and better skills. The odds are stacked against us, but planned counter-attacks should do some serious damage to our enemies.

Win or lose, this should be fun. And, the beauty of Cybernations is that it is really easy to rebuild.

SVTNate
06-19-2007, 02:19
I have changed my nation to PEACE mode, even though I'm only a Pending Member... I await further instruction.

DScottHewitt
06-19-2007, 04:09
Originally posted by SVTNate
I have changed my nation to PEACE mode, even though I'm only a Pending Member... I await further instruction.

EDIT: NOT GOING TO DISCUSS SECURITY MATTERS ON ANOTHER FORUM

Scott

mitchshrader
06-19-2007, 04:16
if the balance between strength and diplomacy turns out to be optimum.

the seduction of winning often overpowers the strategy of 'not losing'.

really good popcorn! :popcorn:

IndyGunFreak
06-19-2007, 05:04
Wow.. Who'd you guys tick off?..lol

Jerry Smith
06-19-2007, 05:22
OPSEC!

aaronrkelly
06-19-2007, 05:43
Originally posted by IndyGunFreak

Apparently EVERYBODY..... :supergrin:

Thats how we roll.....

IndyGunFreak
06-19-2007, 05:48
Hope you guys are ready... lol..

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=73625

I'm not real familiar with CN, but looking at the numbers, I don't understand Biscuitjams optimism...

Like you said though, its apparently easy to rebuild... :)

IGF

DScottHewitt
06-19-2007, 06:25
Hope you guys are ready... lol..

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=73625

I'm not real familiar with CN, but looking at the numbers, I don't understand Biscuitjams optimism...

Like you said though, its apparently easy to rebuild... :)

IGF

They can take our lives, but not our honor.....

Scott

DaleGribble
06-19-2007, 07:06

In a nutshell, the strongest group in the game and then everybody else jumped on the bandwagon to topple us.

It's all good though. We perfected the art of war on CN and now we're gonna do what we do best!

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 10:08
Fun things coming. Stay tuned to our forums for instructions.

Razoreye
06-19-2007, 12:15
ROFL. I hope y'all saw this coming, otherwise I'd suggest upping your "Intelligence gathering" if you couldn't see all that **** headed your way. :supergrin:

keltic
06-19-2007, 12:34
I had 800 soldiers now i have nothing, this pisses me off so bad.

Spades
06-19-2007, 12:47
Good Luck and Godspeed :thumbsup:

Show those pre-pubescent boys the mighty fist of FAN.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 12:56
Enjoy ZI FAN, [insert evil laugh here]

I sure do enjoy seeing the bully on the block getting his face pounded.

ClydeG19
06-19-2007, 13:27
Ok...I created a nation and affiliated myself w/ yall, how do I actually get in the club? I see that registration to the fan forums site is disabled, I'm assuming it's an opsec thing since everyone is fighting.

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 13:31
Clyde, if you just created your nation, you won't be able to do much in this war anyway. If you have a week or so behind your nations, join in the war when and where you feel most able.

Applications for new membership will be processed again when this is over.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 13:36
Originally posted by ClydeG19
Ok...I created a nation and affiliated myself w/ yall, how do I actually get in the club? I see that registration to the fan forums site is disabled, I'm assuming it's an opsec thing since everyone is fighting.

If you are smart you will not affiliate yourself with these guys. They have poked the hornet's nest 1 to many times and now most of the CN world is against them. Even if they go nuclear they will still get spanked.

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 13:38
Originally posted by Dustwallow
If you are smart you will not affiliate yourself with these guys. They have poked the hornet's nest 1 to many times and now most of the CN world is against them. Even if they go nuclear they will still get spanked. What's your affiliation dustwallow? And the name of your nation, if you don't mind putting that out there?

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 13:50
What's your affiliation dustwallow? And the name of your nation, if you don't mind putting that out there?

I quit FAN and CN both a few months back, mostly because of them allowing bullies in the lower ranks and then defending them when they get in trouble.

GRIFFIN1
06-19-2007, 14:07
The server slowdown kept me from responding to the attacks. I have zero soldiers, so I'm just going to see how long it takes them to knock me down to zero infrastructure.

kazecap0ne
06-19-2007, 14:12
I quit FAN and CN both a few months back, mostly because of them allowing bullies in the lower ranks and then defending them when they get in trouble.

:crying: :crying: :crying: bullies are mean :crying: :crying: :crying:

:animlol: :banana:

DScottHewitt
06-19-2007, 14:33
I will never go to sleep before 0100 again. Already decided that.....

Scott

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 14:35
Originally posted by kazecap0ne
:crying: :crying: :crying: bullies are mean :crying: :crying: :crying:

:animlol: :banana:

You guys have 8 million NS, you are facing 50 million+ NS. I think I will get the last laugh here.

Guns & Cockpits
06-19-2007, 14:39
You guys have 8 million NS, you are facing 50 million+ NS. I think I will get the last laugh here.

Ummmm... you can laugh all you want to. But we still play the game and have fun. You left because you couldn't hack it.

Who ever said that getting your ass kicked isn't a good time every now and then?

DScottHewitt
06-19-2007, 14:40

Well, I got gangraped by three bullies over twice my strength. And I am an evil "pending". However, at least one of them has took a gig to his NS for his impudence.

Scott

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 15:01
Originally posted by DScottHewitt
Well, I got gangraped by three bullies over twice my strength. And I am an evil "pending". However, at least one of them has took a gig to his NS for his impudence.

Scott

You joined a group a bad group, you are now paying for the actions of the group you joined.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 15:03
Originally posted by Guns & Cockpits
Ummmm... you can laugh all you want to. But we still play the game and have fun. You left because you couldn't hack it.

Who ever said that getting your ass kicked isn't a good time every now and then?

It has nothing to do with being able to "hack it" it has everything to do with disagreeing with the politics of he alliance and leaving.

kazecap0ne
06-19-2007, 15:08
You joined a group a bad group, you are now paying for the actions of the group you joined.

yes we are bad bad people you should run away before you get your feelings hurt....oh nevermind you already did

Guns & Cockpits
06-19-2007, 15:11
It has nothing to do with being able to "hack it" it has everything to do with disagreeing with the politics of he alliance and leaving.

Right. By the way, welcome to GlockTalk. Try not to be a complete asshat in your first month here.

10 Ring Tao
06-19-2007, 15:44
Hahahaha...

It all became clear once I saw that goons (somethingawful forums) were involved on the other side. There is no larger group of mom's basement dwelling, socially inept computer nerds that like to be anonymous bullies.

They can't stand to have their intarweb dominance questioned. Its all they've got.

keltic
06-19-2007, 16:25

Scott

Same thing here, 3 guys well beyond my strength. Hope they get smelted.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 16:27
Right. By the way, welcome to GlockTalk. Try not to be a complete asshat in your first month here.

You are the one that is tossing around the insults, not me.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 16:31
Originally posted by keltic
Same thing here, 3 guys well beyond my strength. Hope they get smelted.

Don't count on it.

FAN-8,730,126 NS
The Initiative and Allies: 50,378,037 NS

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 16:46
You are the one that is tossing around the insults, not me. And you joined a thread just to insult us - the normal term for such behavior is trolling. None of us care whether you like or don't like FAN. In fact, I think FAN has the highest caliber of membership of any online game alliance/guild/clan that I've ever been a part of it. This is emphasized by who we don't have as members.

Sure, we'll probably get knocked back quite a bit by this war, but so what? We're playing this game to have fun, not to feel superior. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose - *****ing about it doesn't change the facts of life. Before we go down, we'll do more damage to our opponents than we'll take, and we'll make many of them regret attacking us. Then, out of the ashes, we'll rebuild. Because of the quality of our membership, I expect us to come back like tempered steel - stronger than ever for the fires we've fought through.

I really don't understand all the people that join "peaceful" alliances - this game is about war and war is what makes it fun. I also despise all the bandwagon alliances that attacked us - most of them are only fighting because they think they are on the winning side and would jump ship the instant it became painful to them. The morale inside FAN is at an all-time high, despite the insane odds.

We're going to take a beating, but we're going to hurt everybody else worse. This will be fun - I love a challenge.

EvilGenius
06-19-2007, 16:51
holy crap. You guess must have put it in overdrive to piss of that many people. I've only been gone a few months!

Good luck!

DScottHewitt
06-19-2007, 16:52

In case you try to say later you didn't namecall first.....

BTW, I'm gonna offer all three terms. For THEIR surrender.....

Scott

EvilGenius
06-19-2007, 16:56
wow kicked out of the initiative?

I hope you guys use every last nuke. Otherwise you'll never rebuild your reputation.

Guns & Cockpits
06-19-2007, 17:14
Originally posted by EvilGenius
wow kicked out of the initiative?

I hope you guys use every last nuke. Otherwise you'll never rebuild your reputation.

Could you really see us doing it any other way?

Damon Sriv
06-19-2007, 17:24
Any idea why cyber nations isnt accepting new registrations?

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 17:25
And you joined a thread just to insult us - the normal term for such behavior is trolling. None of us care whether you like or don't like FAN. In fact, I think FAN has the highest caliber of membership of any online game alliance/guild/clan that I've ever been a part of it. This is emphasized by who we don't have as members.

Sure, we'll probably get knocked back quite a bit by this war, but so what? We're playing this game to have fun, not to feel superior. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose - *****ing about it doesn't change the facts of life. Before we go down, we'll do more damage to our opponents than we'll take, and we'll make many of them regret attacking us. Then, out of the ashes, we'll rebuild. Because of the quality of our membership, I expect us to come back like tempered steel - stronger than ever for the fires we've fought through.

I really don't understand all the people that join "peaceful" alliances - this game is about war and war is what makes it fun. I also despise all the bandwagon alliances that attacked us - most of them are only fighting because they think they are on the winning side and would jump ship the instant it became painful to them. The morale inside FAN is at an all-time high, despite the insane odds.

We're going to take a beating, but we're going to hurt everybody else worse. This will be fun - I love a challenge.

First off FAN isn't the "official" GT alliance so it wouldn't be trolling. I know of more than a few non-FAN GT members. You guys do have some great people, that is a fact but as of late you have been letting the bad apples represent FAN on the CN world stage.

Sure you will do tons of damage, I don't doubt that for a bit, but I have heard from more than one source that every FAN nation that doesn’t take the terms of the cease-fire will be kept in ZI forever.

These alliance are hopping on because FAN's true colors have shown through. FAN's lack of honor was obvious in the last GW but you guys were so big that none of the alliances wanted to take you down alone. Now they have all banded together to tell you guys that they disagree with the way you play the game.

I am glad you are having fun, that is what its all about after all but maybe try and keep the personal insults to yourself, it just makes you look like the children that I know most of you are not.

icantpick
06-19-2007, 17:35
G-d D*** here are some commas

USE THEM!!!

Guns & Cockpits
06-19-2007, 17:36
First off FAN isn't the "official" GT alliance so it wouldn't be trolling. I know of more than a few non-FAN GT members. You guys do have some great people, that is a fact but as of late you have been letting the bad apples represent FAN on the CN world stage.

Sure you will do tons of damage, I don't doubt that for a bit, but I have heard from more than one source that every FAN nation that doesn’t take the terms of the cease-fire will be kept in ZI forever.

These alliance are hopping on because FAN's true colors have shown through. FAN's lack of honor was obvious in the last GW but you guys were so big that none of the alliances wanted to take you down alone. Now they have all banded together to tell you guys that they disagree with the way you play the game.

I am glad you are having fun, that is what its all about after all but maybe try and keep the personal insults to yourself, it just makes you look like the children that I know most of you are not.

Dude. Shut up. Seriously. Just stop talking. You type like a twelve year old and justify what you type like an eight year old.

Did you understand that? It took a lot of energy out of me to stoop to your level to hit a post you might make sense out of.

You don't play CN. And nobody from FAN gives two shakes of a lambs tail what you think. If that hasn't been made clear to you yet, allow this to be the clue. We really, really don't care. Go back to trolling other threads now, noob.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 17:45
Dude. Shut up. Seriously. Just stop talking. You type like a twelve year old and justify what you type like an eight year old.

Did you understand that? It took a lot of energy out of me to stoop to your level to hit a post you might make sense out of.

You don't play CN. And nobody from FAN gives two shakes of a lambs tail what you think. If that hasn't been made clear to you yet, allow this to be the clue. We really, really don't care. Go back to trolling other threads now, noob.

And you wonder why you are getting your bell rung???????

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 18:07
And you wonder why you are getting your bell rung??????? Makes you happy to hear about this war, doesn't it?

In any case, since you have contributed nothing to this thread besides "FAN Sucks" and similar sentiments, I would also like to ask you to leave. If you want to bash FAN, please choose another avenue to do so.

Razoreye
06-19-2007, 18:09
Maybe I shoulda joined last year... :supergrin:

Mikey444
06-19-2007, 18:09
And you wonder why you are getting your bell rung???????

Wow.

You're exceedingly immature.

Grow up :thumbsup:

DScottHewitt
06-19-2007, 18:16

Translation: Ran away with his boobies flapping BEFORE the war even happened.....

Scott

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 18:27
Makes you happy to hear about this war, doesn't it?

In any case, since you have contributed nothing to this thread besides "FAN Sucks" and similar sentiments, I would also like to ask you to leave. If you want to bash FAN, please choose another avenue to do so.

First off see if you can find me leveling any insults at all towards FAN? Now see if you can find your members insulting me. I simply stated that FAN is getting what they deserve, much like a bully in a school yard. I was then insulted personally by your members, remind me who is immature here.

Guns & Cockpits
06-19-2007, 18:40
First off see if you can find me leveling any insults at all towards FAN? Now see if you can find your members insulting me. I simply stated that FAN is getting what they deserve, much like a bully in a school yard. I was then insulted personally by your members, remind me who is immature here.

This is me, reminding you, that you are immature. Leave our thread.

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 18:41
First off -whine whine whine-? -waaaaa!- your members insulting me. -sobbing- FAN is getting what they deserve, -boo hoo- a bully -oh no!-. I was then insulted -whine whine-, remind me who is immature here. That would be you. However, since you seem to be a glutton for punishment, I guess we can sink down to your level.

I think I see why you left FAN... Some people just don't fit in with our philosophy, and your posts make me feel prouder than ever of FAN - that we drive people like you away. Separating the wheat from the chaff is a good thing, and we are stronger because of it.

Oh, and if you hate us so much that you feel compelled to whine about FAN in an internet discussion board, why don't you go start your own nation and join one of our enemies? You'd fit right in at Genmay (check out their forums if you don't believe me). Unless, of course, your hatred of "bullies" is so extreme that you are afraid of even getting into a "war" where the only thing you stand to lose is a few bits in a computer somewhere.

This is a game! Lighten up, Francis.

HEMI 27
06-19-2007, 19:13
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Guns & Cockpits
06-19-2007, 19:16
Originally posted by HEMI 27
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

I'll see that, and raise you this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WymWv863krs&mode=related&search=

By the way, I dedicated your video to Solie a long while back on the FAN boards. It was a huge hit with our ML friends. They seem to get down with that kinda thing.

Just playin'!:tongueout:

edjee
06-19-2007, 19:20
I've got 3 dudes on me, and I've never engaged in a war before, so I think I'm not doing the right things.

I can't get on the fan forum either, I don't have irc either.
Can someone pm me on here.

kswiss2783
06-19-2007, 19:21

By the way, I dedicated your video to Solie a long while back on the FAN boards. It was a huge hit with our ML friends. They seem to get down with that kinda thing.

Now, was that necessary?

HEMI 27
06-19-2007, 19:22

I'll give you credit on that one. Thats was by far the funniest damn thing I have seen in a while! LOL

Guns & Cockpits
06-19-2007, 19:22
Originally posted by kswiss2783
Now, was that necessary?

Oh, calm down. Randall and I have been getting along just fine of late, it's playful banter. I apologize if you took offense.

kswiss2783
06-19-2007, 19:23
Oh, calm down. Randall and I have been getting along just fine of late, it's playful banter. I apologize if you took offense.

Oh, I sure didn't take offense to that. :banana:

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 19:24
Originally posted by edjee
I've got 3 dudes on me, and I've never engaged in a war before, so I think I'm not doing the right things.

Can someone pm me on here. The forums are at http://www.cnfanforums.net

Go to http://www.mirc.com/ to download IRC.

The key to winning a war is to coordinate with others. The best ways to do so are through IRC or the forums, as you probably realize. It also helps to have a big airforce and lots of cash beforehand, but you go to war with the army you have, not the...

HEMI 27
06-19-2007, 19:25
I've got 3 dudes on me, and I've never engaged , so I think I'm not doing the right things.

Wow...u said that at the wrong time..hehehe

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 19:30
Everybody, check the forums. There is guidance there on the course of action you should take. Don't ask why or discuss it here, just do it.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 19:37
No matter how many insults you sling you will still get spanked. Let me know what it feels like to switch to pink.

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 19:40
No matter how many insults you sling you will still get spanked. Let me know what it feels like to switch to pink. For somebody who doesn't play this game, you sure follow it awfully closely. Nothing about any of the ridiculous proposed peace terms have been posted on these forums, to my knowledge.

In any case, all FAN members should CHECK THE FORUMS (http://www.cnfanforums.net)

Don't argue, don't discuss, just do it.

ScarFace88
06-19-2007, 19:51
I'm pretty sure Dustwallow is in NPO, as I have seen the "surrender terms" and they do mention switching to pink.

SkyStorm82
06-19-2007, 19:57
FAN never gives you many details do they? It's always do this....

DScottHewitt
06-19-2007, 20:03
DustWallow's reference to certain things is interesting, if he quit CN several months ago.....

Scott

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 20:03
Originally posted by SkyStorm82
FAN never gives you many details do they? It's always do this....

No and its a good thing, that have had (and still do) have spys at pretty high levels. The orders are given on a need to know basis.

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 20:04
Originally posted by SkyStorm82
FAN never gives you many details do they? It's always do this.... Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. OPSEC is important, and the reasoning is need-to-know. If you want to debate things, do so on the forums. There are a couple threads in the Hall of Killing about it.

Dustwallow
06-19-2007, 20:05
DustWallow's reference to certain things is interesting, if he quit CN several months ago.....

Scott

I am still "in the know" and have friends in high places.

AK_Stick
06-19-2007, 20:05
If FAN wants me to, I'll go to war with you guys.

Registration was down before I could register, so PM me.

kazecap0ne
06-19-2007, 21:56
I am still "in the know" and have friends in high places.
you are still"in the know" in a game you stoped playing and care nothing about? good for you...:hugs:

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 22:13
45 minutes to reset.

There are instructions at the forum. More instructions may be on the way.

harleyfx69
06-19-2007, 22:34
guys,

I am having problems on FAN site, i think its being overloaded,

On the *info* at the top of the page upon loading, the name is GENERIC and not just me right ? like it is not my name in view to everyone ?

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 22:37
Yeah, the name is just generic. It says that for everyone.

The forum is now down. I don't know if it was legitimately overloaded or whether somebody launched a DOS attack against us.

Wait for updates.

25 minutes til reset. Hold fire.

harleyfx69
06-19-2007, 22:45
what does reset mean ?

is that the difference in days ?

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 22:49
Yes. The server "resets" at midnight central time (1 AM eastern). After reset, you can collect taxes again, launch fresh attacks, and so on.

10 minutes to go, and the order is still to hold fire.

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 22:58
Just heard on IRC!

Attack. Nuke everything in sight.

harleyfx69
06-19-2007, 22:58
i think im lucky, i got my nation set to peaceful,

i am having problems with some issues with past battles that werent suppose to happen and reperations should have been paid, so basically my nation is already dead ..

the guy that was suppose to pay me for one of his members going rogue .. basically told me to F off that all bets are off ..

Gonetodarkside
06-19-2007, 22:59
dont play cybernations, but i dont like dustwallow either soooo....

http://www.fallout-archives.com/pics/nuclear_blast.jpg

nuke em boys!

harleyfx69
06-19-2007, 23:00
uh crap, i have nothing, my nation is not capable of fight

harleyfx69
06-19-2007, 23:01
dam i cant even get onto cn ..

im gonna hit the sack and hit it up in the morning and see if i still have an alliance to call home ..

Biscuitsjam
06-19-2007, 23:18
I got one guy on the verge of anarchy - a little push and he's over the edge:

6k NS
813 soldiers

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=10806

elo
06-19-2007, 23:25
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=145862

If anyone who's new and can't attack very high... hit this guy. I've just taken 100 or so of his soldiers. He's close to anarchy

If you're bored and want to contribute ;)

keltic
06-19-2007, 23:49
http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=134169

Blasted this punk into anarchy.

Lohtse
06-20-2007, 00:27
A little help getting onto #FANWAR....

How do I get on? Someone said I was on the invite list, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any advice?

I'm blind out here.

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 00:47
Originally posted by harleyfx69

On the *info* at the top of the page upon loading, the name is GENERIC and not just me right ? like it is not my name in view to everyone ?

What did you DO?!?!?

Scott

AK_Stick
06-20-2007, 01:09
Looks like FAN is going to get treated pretty roughly today.

Dozens of nukes are already spent, thousands more to go....

If your going to go down, go down fighting boys.

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 01:11
Originally posted by AK_Stick
Looks like FAN is going to get treated pretty roughly today.

Dozens of nukes are already spent, thousands more to go....

If your going to go down, go down fighting boys.

What's more deceit and lies betweens former allies?!?!? Guess they decided Black Wednesday had to top Black Tuesday

Scott

troy96
06-20-2007, 01:14
Looks like over 150 nukes so far. Right now FAN is continuing to launch on NPO.

Dustwallow
06-20-2007, 08:15
While I dislike the road FAN has gone down there is something to be said about a group who stares certain annihilation in the face and laughs.

Jerry Smith
06-20-2007, 08:58
i just joined FAN....i think of us as kinda the Israel of CN.

-jerry

thanospro
06-20-2007, 09:48

Can someone pm me on here.

+1

harleyfx69
06-20-2007, 09:58
What did you DO?!?!?

I didnt do anything, but i have an ass clown that attacked me for no reason, i told him that i am a pending FAN member, also told the higher ups at FAN, they send his commander a message that they get to pay for reps or be annialated, the guy has been dicking me around for 3 days, then he said he's not paying because of the war ..

but i never said anything thats bad in any of the messages ...

Guns & Cockpits
06-20-2007, 09:58
Gentlemen, please, any talk of war and the like should be done on our forums. Anyone and everyone reads here, and there are members of CN that are not FAN members that read this board. Please have your discussions there, if you don't mind.

In case I need to remind you, the only way FAN was to be taken down was by having literally the entire aligned Planet Bob fight us simultaneously.

And so we fight back.

harleyfx69
06-20-2007, 10:11
roger, Fan forum is back up, i got my posts in there, !

Rhinodogg
06-20-2007, 11:24
Gentlemen, please, any talk of war and the like should be done on our forums. Anyone and everyone reads here, and there are members of CN that are not FAN members that read this board.

Where? Who are these people you speak of? :animlol:

vote Republican
06-20-2007, 11:28
Livin' on the eve of destruction

:devilish:

Yeeeeee hah!!!!!!

Rhinodogg
06-20-2007, 11:31
Originally posted by vote Republican
Livin' on the eve of destruction

:devilish:

Yeeeeee hah!!!!!!

Have you taken any nukes yet? CN is down right now, btw.

South Fla
06-20-2007, 12:25
Originally posted by AK_Stick

Registration was down before I could register, so PM me.

Empty your PM box, first.

40Pirate
06-20-2007, 12:31
AK Stick, nice to hear from ya, every now and then one of the old timers asks about ya.

As for us we are having a grand time :pirates:

Troy R
06-20-2007, 13:32
Last couple days have been exciting. I get out of peace mode Saturday at reset and I am going to launch my 20 nukes..I need to find some NPO trash in my range to burn.

vote Republican
06-20-2007, 14:28
Originally posted by Rhinodogg
Have you taken any nukes yet? CN is down right now, btw.

Dos nukies. Comfy green glow.

I also suspect I'm not done taking 'em yet.

Payback is hell.

Marauder.45
06-20-2007, 14:37
I got in just in time for the war!

WOOOOOOTTT!!!!

If I survive it all, I'll have a heck of a story to tell the noobs when I'm an old timer. I missed the call for hippie mode, so I kind of feel like this right now

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/xkyl9595/Warriors.jpg

OK Bopper, we gotta make it through the night, and back to Coney:banana: :banana:

Gambino
06-20-2007, 15:38
Gentlemen, please, any talk of war and the like should be done on our forums. Anyone and everyone reads here, and there are members of CN that are not FAN members that read this board. Please have your discussions there, if you don't mind.

In case I need to remind you, the only way FAN was to be taken down was by having literally the entire aligned Planet Bob fight us simultaneously.

And so we fight back.

Viva La Fan

It has been many moons since ive seen or heard from any FAN Brothers. Hang in there and give'em a nuke from ole Gambino. Wish I was in the mix with you guys but duty calls.

Till we meet again.

Peace be with you

Guns & Cockpits
06-20-2007, 15:49
Originally posted by Gambino
Viva La Fan

It has been many moons since ive seen or heard from any FAN Brothers. Hang in there and give'em a nuke from ole Gambino. Wish I was in the mix with you guys but duty calls.

Till we meet again.

Peace be with you

Thank you my friend. It has been quite some time. FAN misses you.

Maybe the time for your return will coincide with the time for our rebuilding. You know you're always welcome.

Dustwallow
06-20-2007, 15:53
Originally posted by Gambino
Viva La Fan

Till we meet again.

Peace be with you

How is your alt doing?

Gambino
06-20-2007, 15:58
How is your alt doing?

There is no Alt.

Gambino
06-20-2007, 16:00
Thank you my friend. It has been quite some time. FAN misses you.

Maybe the time for your return will coincide with the time for our rebuilding. You know you're always welcome.

Thanks, that means a lot. I cant access the new forums for some reason so tell everyone I said tighten up.

390ish
06-20-2007, 16:14
Am short on targets. Need someone to come out of Hippymode, stat.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
GOOOOOOOOONRUSH!

Biscuitsjam
06-20-2007, 16:17
Originally posted by 390ish
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
GOOOOOOOOONRUSH! You aren't the least bit conflicted?

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 16:25
FAN forums under another DOS attack?!?!?

Can't get it open.....

Of course, Google won't open either. And PayPal and IMDb are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 16:27
You aren't the least bit conflicted?

IS he/she on the other side? I doubt there is any conflict at all. The three newbies bombing me seem to have NO compunction about it. And I was just a Pending until they gave me a fast-track promotion. So guess I should thank them for the attacks.....

Scott

Biscuitsjam
06-20-2007, 16:28
The forum is working fine for me right now. It'll probably go down again tonight when a script kiddy launches another DOS attack. That kind of stuff seems to happen a lot in cybernations.

I went to the Legion mIRC channel when we were at war with them. I didn't have all the security set up right on my router and somebody corrupted the firmware. I heard that the same thing happened to other folks too.

vern23
06-20-2007, 16:30
Not for me. Let's get to the temp forum. PM me for the address.

Guns & Cockpits
Originally posted by 390ish
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
GOOOOOOOOONRUSH!

Enjoy it buddy. Seriously.

How long until it happens to you? I give it four months once FAN is gone. GOONs, IRON, they're next. Then the GPA. It's all down hill once the good guys are gone.

Good luck to you though.

DScottHewitt
The forum is working fine for me right now. It'll probably go down again tonight when a script kiddy launches another DOS attack. That kind of stuff seems to happen a lot in cybernations.

I went to the Legion mIRC channel when we were at war with them. I didn't have all the security set up right on my router and somebody corrupted the firmware. I heard that the same thing happened to other folks too.

FAN and Google both time out on me. And IMDb and PayPal are sluggish. I have $20 in limbo going to PayPal that I would like to be there by 0100.....

Scott

Biscuitsjam
06-20-2007, 16:31
IS he/she on the other side? I doubt there is any conflict at all. The three newbies bombing me seem to have NO compunction about it. And I was just a Pending until they gave me a fast-track promotion. So guess I should thank them for the attacks.....

Scott He's a long-time member of Glocktalk. I just find it surprising that he would get so excited about destroying an alliance dedicated to firearms ownership, especially when so many other glocktalk members are part of it.

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 16:32
Enjoy it buddy. Seriously.

How long until it happens to you? I give it four months once FAN is gone. GOONs, IRON, they're next. Then the GPA. It's all down hill once the good guys are gone.

Good luck to you though.

We're leaving? Hopefully not until the mushrooms finish blooming over NPO.....

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 16:33
He's a long-time member of Glocktalk. I just find it surprising that he would get so excited about destroying an alliance dedicated to firearms ownership, especially when so many other glocktalk members are part of it.

It takes all kinds, I guess. Better to crawl away in the light, than to rise up in the shadows under false colors.....

Scott

Biscuitsjam
06-20-2007, 16:34
FAN and Google both time out on me. And IMDb and PayPal are sluggish. I have $20 in limbo going to PayPal that I would like to be there by 0100.....

Scott Sounds like the problem is either with your computer or your ISP. Run a few anti-virus scans, and do some diagnostic tests on your internet connection - DSLReports.com has a lot of tools. I'd also recommend bringing up the task manager to make sure you don't have any kind of spyware/proxy crap running in the background. Spybot Search and Destroy may help with that:

1. Anti-virus
2. Spybot: Search and Destroy
3. Task manager
4. Internet Diagnostic Tools at dslreports.com

10 Ring Tao
06-20-2007, 16:40
The admins of CN should hand out HEAVY penalties for childish pranks like DoS attacks.

Guns & Cockpits
06-20-2007, 16:40
We're leaving? Hopefully not until the mushrooms finish blooming over NPO.....

Scott

HA! Heck no we're not leaving, but undoubtedly we'll be significantly weaker than we are now. Had GOONs had the balls to take us on alone (again, HA!) we would have literally wrecked them Legion style. Had IRON attacked us alone (again, only this time, twice, HAHA!), we would have literally wrecked them Legion style. And had the NPO taken us on alone (one last HA! for good measure, seeing as how they are the true gutless wonders of online gaming, trying to treat them as adults was our #1 mistake in playing CN), it would have been a battle the likes of which CN hadn't and will never see again, guaranteed.

However, literally all of the aligned Cyberverse vs. FAN alone, it's going to weaken us. But again, no. We're not going anywhere. It's too much fun smacking poeple around. I've never minded losing every now and then. Our victories far outweigh our defeats.

ETA: As a matter of fact, had GOONs and IRON gone after us minus the NPO, we still would have wrecked them Legion style. It would have hurt more, but there's no doubt that we'd have won that battle. In less than three weeks. Easily.

Guns & Cockpits
06-20-2007, 16:41
Originally posted by 10 Ring Tao
The admins of CN should hand out HEAVY penalties for childish pranks like DoS attacks.

They SHOULD. But they don't. I just don't take things so seriously as to actually damage other peoples stuff. It's the kind of thing that if I ever found who did it, they'd get a good stiff boot up ther behinds, and I'm usually not down for violence over online disagreements.

Smitty53
06-20-2007, 16:42
These DOS attacks are really pissing me off.

390ish
06-20-2007, 16:43
Yeah, I joined CN before FAN came into existence. Goons had a handgrenade as a logo, and it all fell into place from that point. If it is any concellation, I have been put into club ZI a few times. You can always re-emerge. It is just frustrating having to rebuild. The main thing is to be in with a group that can make you laugh. Good luck.

harleyfx69
06-20-2007, 17:02
i do gotta ask the n00bie question of what is a / an zi ?

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 17:09
i do gotta ask the n00bie question of what is a / an zi ?

Zero Infrastructure.

Without Infrastructure, your population is limited. Which limits taxes. Which limits the ability to buy more Infra.....

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 17:12
Oops. It could be because Pando is downloading something.....

Scott

A_Fletcher
06-20-2007, 17:13
I'm a member of FAN and I can't even get on the forums at this point. Anyone else having problems? The error I get is like the message when you go to a site that doesn't exist.

Razoreye
06-20-2007, 17:52

Scott Wait, you have to pay to play the game? Count me out...

Biscuitsjam
06-20-2007, 17:54
Originally posted by Razoreye
Wait, you have to pay to play the game? Count me out... No. You can give a $$ donation to the game maker in exchange for game cash, but it isn't required (I've never done it).

Razoreye
06-20-2007, 17:57
No. You can give a $$ donation to the game maker in exchange for game cash, but it isn't required (I've never done it). :rofl: I find that as ridiculous as people buying gold and junk on WoW. :animlol: South Park had a great spoof on that.

I'm still debating on CN, I just got Oblivion for the 360... argh.

SaWuttae
06-20-2007, 18:53
people DoS attacking your forums is hilarious....

you guys should feel good knowing that you drove people to hate you so much in an online game that they committed real-life crimes :)

Biscuitsjam
06-20-2007, 18:56
Originally posted by SaWuttae

you guys should feel good knowing that you drove people to hate you so much in an online game that they committed real-life crimes :) These things happen a lot. The forums for our business are attacked from time to time. When we used to run a counterstrike server, it would get knocked offline or hacked several times per week. Some of the attacks are targetted, while others are just random occurances. It isn't as if these crimes are ever prosecuted.

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 18:59
Wait, you have to pay to play the game? Count me out...

No. But if I choose to donate, I get $400,000 CN cash, 200 land, 200 Infra, and 10 Tech, which will allow me to buy tanks with some of the cash. If I choose to do it.....

Scott

Guns & Cockpits
06-20-2007, 19:08
Originally posted by SaWuttae

you guys should feel good knowing that you drove people to hate you so much in an online game that they committed real-life crimes :)

Yea, it is a point of pride amongst the FAN guys. It's funny, because in my time with FAN, I've acted as a diplomat to several other alliances and spent time on their forums, and all of them have the same stuff. They're ALL cellar dwelling, living in mommy and daddies basement, working for pizza hut, cutting their own wrist emo dorks with next to zero life.

Meanwhile, on our forums, topics in the General Discussion areas are all about the trips to the range we took last weekend, the hunting/fishing we did, some of our guys are pretty fantastic artists and their stuff is up on the boards, we have dirt bike riders, wake boarders, military guys, etc.

Basically, we have a life. And we pissed off the guys who don't.

So yea, you could say I'm pretty darned proud of that!

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 19:20
Yea, it is a point of pride amongst the FAN guys. It's funny, because in my time with FAN, I've acted as a diplomat to several other alliances and spent time on their forums, and all of them have the same stuff. They're ALL cellar dwelling, living in mommy and daddies basement, working for pizza hut, cutting their own wrist emo dorks with next to zero life.

Meanwhile, on our forums, topics in the General Discussion areas are all about the trips to the range we took last weekend, the hunting/fishing we did, some of our guys are pretty fantastic artists and their stuff is up on the boards, we have dirt bike riders, wake boarders, military guys, etc.

My mommy doesn't have a basement.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scott

aaronrkelly
06-20-2007, 19:31
I find it a good source of income - I have occasionally sold CN money for real money.

Sold about 3.5million CN dollars (2 days worth of tax collections) for $30 REAL dollars.....crazy ****.

Somebody actually searched me out and asked for it.....

Biscuitsjam
06-20-2007, 19:34
Originally posted by aaronrkelly
I find it a good source of income - I have occasionally sold CN money for real money.

Sold about 3.5million CN dollars (2 days worth of tax collections) for $30 REAL dollars.....crazy ****.

Somebody actually searched me out and asked for it..... I've done the same thing in a lot of other online games. A lot of people make a pretty nice living out of selling game cash for real money.

The big downside about Cybernations is that they are very strict about banning people when they catch them selling money... You couldn't do so on any kind of scale without drawing notice to yourself.

Guns & Cockpits
06-20-2007, 19:35
Originally posted by aaronrkelly

Somebody actually searched me out and asked for it.....

VERY good source of income. I did that for a while too, until the admin said he'd delete any nations caught doing it. From then on, I was freakin' paranoid about some admin sting operation that I had to quit doing it. It was giving me a complex...:supergrin:

10 Ring Tao
06-20-2007, 22:52

I'm glad to see some corroborating evidence for my own experiences with the various 733t h4x0r types on a few different (primarily goon) forums.

Guns & Cockpits
06-20-2007, 23:17
I'm glad to see some corroborating evidence for my own experiences with the various 733t h4x0r types on a few different (primarily goon) forums.

They're everywhere bro. EVERYWHERE I TELL YA!

DScottHewitt
06-20-2007, 23:51
My one attacker (the only one who answers my PMs) seems like a nice kid. I offered peace (pending my being able to make it REALLY expensive for them to fight me) and he always sends back such nice PMs. "I'm so sorry, but my leaders won't let me declare peace." and stuff.....

Scott

Biscuitsjam
06-21-2007, 00:05
To: biscuitsjam From: Proply 6/20/2007 8:41:33 PM Subject: Surrender Conditions

If you wish to salvage your nation, please see IRON's posted surrender conditions located at http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=73824

For your convenience, I will summarize them here:

1.) Decommission all nuclear missiles, cruise missiles, aircraft and tanks and don't purchase them for 6 months.

2) Destroy all military improvements including factories as well as any national wonders.

3.) Switch your color to Pink

4.) Switch your Alliance Affiliation to "Initiative POW"

5.) Post in the war resignation thread.

6.) Don't aid any FAN nations or other enemies of the initiative or its allies.

7.) Don't try to nitpick your way out of this.

Agree to these conditions AND INFORM US OF YOUR COMPLIANCE and the IRON nations attacking you will grant you peace. Refuse or fail to meet all conditions and we will continue to attack your nation.

To: Proply From: biscuitsjam 6/20/2007 8:55:06 PM Subject: RE: Surrender Conditions

Sounds great to me. Let me know when you do all that.

To: biscuitsjam From: Proply 6/21/2007 12:47:50 AM Subject: RE: Surrender Conditions

the conditions only require that you take action, attacks will not cease until you have complied with every detail.

To: Proply From: biscuitsjam 6/21/2007 12:51:24 AM Subject: RE: Surrender Conditions

I'm waiting for you to follow through. When are you going to decommission all your aircraft, change to the pink team, and all the rest?

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 00:11
To: biscuitsjam From: Proply 6/20/2007 8:41:33 PM Subject: Surrender Conditions

If you wish to salvage your nation, please see IRON's posted surrender conditions located at http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=73824

For your convenience, I will summarize them here:

1.) Decommission all nuclear missiles, cruise missiles, aircraft and tanks and don't purchase them for 6 months.

2) Destroy all military improvements including factories as well as any national wonders.

Agree to these conditions AND INFORM US OF YOUR COMPLIANCE and the IRON nations attacking you will grant you peace. Refuse or fail to meet all conditions and we will continue to attack your nation.

To: Proply From: biscuitsjam 6/20/2007 8:55:06 PM Subject: RE: Surrender Conditions

Sounds great to me. Let me know when you do all that.

To: biscuitsjam From: Proply 6/21/2007 12:47:50 AM Subject: RE: Surrender Conditions

the conditions only require that you take action, attacks will not cease until you have complied with every detail.

To: Proply From: biscuitsjam 6/21/2007 12:51:24 AM Subject: RE: Surrender Conditions

I'm waiting for you to follow through. When are you going to decommission all your aircraft, change to the pink team, and all the rest?

That's when I offered my terms for my enemies to surrender yesterday. When I read that crap. Love your responses.....

Scott

Guns & Cockpits
06-21-2007, 00:15
No joke, I'm having a freakin' blast with all of this. These guys honestly think that this is THE war. It's merely a battle. One that we're having a lot of fun partaking in.

Only good can come of this.

Troy R
06-21-2007, 00:41
Razoreye, you just need to go ahead and start up your nation, don't woory you will start getting the money coming in, just get your trades going right. By infra everday.

I am Empire of Rock

ClydeG19
06-21-2007, 01:09
Any other noobs want to trade w/ me? I'm Aquastan/Aquapong. I've got lead and sugar.

troy96
06-21-2007, 01:10

Do the 4 nations that have done this realize they are open to attack, and did not receive any guarantee of protection. :supergrin:

DARKSHADOW
06-21-2007, 09:10
I just deployed 2,100 troops and 15 tanks.

In the first battle I lost 926 troops and 2 tanks.

Now get this,
I should have at least 1,000 troops and 13 tanks for the second push BUT!!!

When I tried to attack him again, the game told me I had NO deployed troops and NO deployed tanks.

I go back to my main screen and refresh, and they just dissapeared.

Me thinks there be some cheating run'n about.

Biscuitsjam
06-21-2007, 09:27
Originally posted by DARKSHADOW
I just deployed 2,100 troops and 15 tanks.

In the first battle I lost 926 troops and 2 tanks.

Now get this,
I should have at least 1,000 troops and 13 tanks for the second push BUT!!!

When I tried to attack him again, the game told me I had NO deployed troops and NO deployed tanks.

I go back to my main screen and refresh, and they just dissapeared.

Me thinks there be some cheating run'n about. He may have counter-attacked. If you were left with too few troops defending, all your deployed troops automatically come home to keep you out of anarchy.

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 10:11
No. But if I choose to donate, I get $400,000 CN cash, 200 land, 200 Infra, and 10 Tech, which will allow me to buy tanks with some of the cash. If I choose to do it.....

Scott

I didn't have to donate. Another pending donated for my nation. Put it to good use. Flipped the NS thing to where I am on top of any two of the three combined. And got CMs, bombers, tanks, and fighters now.....

Scott

vote Republican
06-21-2007, 10:29
I popped my nuke sending cherry today (I've taken before but not sent).

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Razoreye
06-21-2007, 11:13
Originally posted by Troy R
Razoreye, you just need to go ahead and start up your nation, don't woory you will start getting the money coming in, just get your trades going right. By infra everday.

I am Empire of Rock I'll try to set one up tonite. :supergrin:

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 11:14

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

You go, Bra.....

I popped my CM and bomber cherry today. Will deploy tanks at reset.....

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 11:15
I'll try to set one up tonite. :supergrin:

Get in touch with Neph, and he can hook you up on his recruiting drive. Might be on hold until the mushrooms fade, though.....

Scott

HAWK11K
06-21-2007, 11:34
Registration is currently closed, we are not accepting new members at this time. :(

EddieMossberg
06-21-2007, 11:36
All I can say is that this game sounds awesome!! I'm an old hat at Civ, will that help me in this game?

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 11:39
Originally posted by HAWK11K
Registration is currently closed, we are not accepting new members at this time. :(

I know. And the wild thing is with NPO leading EVERYONE to attack us, we STILL have people wanting to join.....

Scott

Guns & Cockpits
06-21-2007, 11:41
I know. And the wild thing is with NPO leading EVERYONE to attack us, we STILL have people wanting to join.....

Scott

We're in this for the long haul though. We have plenty of time ahead of us.

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 11:43
We're in this for the long haul though. We have plenty of time ahead of us.

Joined more because I wanted to fight for FAN than because Reverend Neph was handing on CN $

Scott

EddieMossberg
06-21-2007, 13:03
I can't join CN at the moment. The server is not accepting any more members. I will join soon and hopefully join The Alliance soon after...

10 Ring Tao
06-21-2007, 13:28
I can't believe there haven't been any Battle of the Bulge references.

To the NPO commander:

NUTS!

-The FAN Commander.

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 13:29
Originally posted by EddieMossberg
I can't join CN at the moment. The server is not accepting any more members. I will join soon and hopefully join The Alliance soon after...

Scott's quick hints:

Join as Yellow

Keep all mention of being from here or interested in FAN off your profile.

Stay alive and grow your nation until FAN apps open back up.

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 13:30
I can't believe there haven't been any Battle of the Bulge references.

To the NPO commander:

NUTS!

-The FAN Commander.

That has been said more than once to an attacker this week. Not of a level to have access to the leaderships' words.....

Scott

EddieMossberg
06-21-2007, 13:51
Scott's quick hints:

Join as Yellow

Keep all mention of being from here or interested in FAN off your profile.

Stay alive and grow your nation until FAN apps open back up.

Scott Will do...

keltic
06-21-2007, 16:03
I'm still fighting but I'll soon be zi. I only have one aid slot open so I can't get the aid train.:sad:

40Pirate
06-21-2007, 17:44
Sure ya can ya just need to be the last stop. :pirates:

edjee
06-21-2007, 20:42
I'm still figuring out how to do the most damage. I don't know if the other guys I'm at war with are even being hit by anybody else?

I still can't get on the FAN forum...I get I'm restricted.

Mrs. VR
06-21-2007, 20:44

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'll take "words I never expected to hear my husband utter" for $1000, Alex :shocked: :couch:

DScottHewitt
06-21-2007, 20:45
My hope is to be the only under 25 NS with BOMBERS when I get down there. I'll rock their world.....

Scott

Biscuitsjam
06-22-2007, 00:14
I just put one of my opponents into anarchy - he didn't buy back troops soon enough after attacking me. At this point in the war, he's 3 times my size, so I'm pretty proud of myself....

I've also done as much damage to my opponents as I've taken the last few days, and I've stayed out of anarchy. I'm also expecting to double my tech before this is all over. I started this war with 0 cash and 0 aircraft... I'm going to hurt them as much as I can.

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 00:58
I just put one of my opponents into anarchy - he didn't buy back troops soon enough after attacking me. At this point in the war, he's 3 times my size, so I'm pretty proud of myself....

I've also done as much damage to my opponents as I've taken the last few days, and I've stayed out of anarchy. I'm also expecting to double my tech before this is all over. I started this war with 0 cash and 0 aircraft... I'm going to hurt them as much as I can.

This is how Scott found out about the WAR. Got up at 0700 on Black Tuesday. Went to collect my $50k+ in taxes. It said I collected like $1250 in taxes. I'm like "Huh?" Then I go back to my nation page and notice all the red print in my messages frame.....

Scott

Rhinodogg
06-22-2007, 05:12
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
I'll take "words I never expected to hear my husband utter" for $1000, Alex :shocked: :couch:

That's funny. :laughabove:

IndyGunFreak
06-22-2007, 06:03
I don't care what side you fall on, this is FUNNY...

I won't post a link, cuz it does have some language involved.., but if you were to go to http://www.youtube.com

and search for..

The Real World Cybernations

Some guys have to much time on their hands.. :animlol: :animlol:

IGF

vote Republican
06-22-2007, 07:42
I'll take "words I never expected to hear my husband utter" for $1000, Alex :shocked: :couch:

NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!!!

Marauder.45
06-22-2007, 08:56
I'm having a blast too.

Or getting blasted.

I was unfortunate enough to have 3 nations all 2x my NS gangrape me. I was good for 2 days knocking some back. But have not been able to muster an attack in 2 days for lack of $$ resources. So now I'm just taking it like a man.

I went from 1600NS to under 100ns. 350ish infra to 40. I'm hurtin.

Black Tuesday sucked for me, I just hope I can get something going before ZI.

Guns & Cockpits
06-22-2007, 09:40
I don't care what side you fall on, this is FUNNY...

I won't post a link, cuz it does have some language involved.., but if you were to go to http://www.youtube.com

and search for..

The Real World Cybernations

Some guys have to much time on their hands.. :animlol: :animlol:

IGF

When you have the emo gothic basement dwelling crowd so riled up and angry that they take the time to come out of their shells and step away from their "non-conformist" ways to make a video like that, you know you've arrived!

Cinic
06-22-2007, 10:06
You know what's crazy? I've never had an interest in Cybernations, but I'm refreshing this thread and reading on the CN forums about this war. And I can't wait for registration to re-open to join the rebuilding process. This whole thing just sounds like a blast.

And can some of you FAN guys give some updates on how the war is going without revealing sensitive info? I'm quite interested.

John

Guns & Cockpits
06-22-2007, 10:10
Originally posted by Cinic
You know what's crazy? I've never had an interest in Cybernations, but I'm refreshing this thread and reading on the CN forums about this war. And I can't wait for registration to re-open to join the rebuilding process. This whole thing just sounds like a blast.

And can some of you FAN guys give some updates on how the war is going without revealing sensitive info? I'm quite interested.

John

We're out numbered about 7 to 1. They're everywhere. They're in front of us, they're behind us, their to our left, and to our right. There's no way they can get away from us this time!!!

There's your war update. :supergrin:

Cinic
06-22-2007, 10:17
We're out numbered about 7 to 1. They're everywhere. They're in front of us, they're behind us, their to our left, and to our right. There's no way they can get away from us this time!!!

There's your war update. :supergrin:

Sounds like easy pickins' for you. :supergrin:

vote Republican
06-22-2007, 10:18
There's so many of them, they're all clumped together & we just nuke 'em up.

FAN started with about 1500 nukes +/- before the war, those who can are still buying, and every single one of them is going to get launched. So there's some serious radiation floating around planet Bob right now.

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 11:13
NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!!!

I'm thinking she more was more referring to "I've taken before..."

Scott

ClydeG19
06-22-2007, 11:44
So does this mean we're not getting a quarter million and I've got to build the hard way?

Troy R
06-22-2007, 11:48
This is how Scott found out about the WAR. Got up at 0700 on Black Tuesday. Went to collect my $50k+ in taxes. It said I collected like $1250 in taxes. I'm like "Huh?" Then I go back to my nation page and notice all the red print in my messages frame.....

Scott

:rofl: Sorry Dude

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 11:53
Originally posted by Marauder.45

Black Tuesday

It actually caught on. I am so proud. I coined an internet word. (Look at my posts on the FAN forum. I have been calling it Black Tuesday since EARLY Wednesday morning.....)

Somebody put me in the Wiki. I'll send ya a pic, if ya let me know.....

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 11:55
So does this mean we're not getting a quarter million and I've got to build the hard way?

Hell, I've got a donation from another pending and an aid package from a Yellow from another alliance. Yellow Number Five is not a piece of internet paper. It is a CONCEPT. An accord of honor that is still being honored.....

Scott

Troy R
06-22-2007, 11:55
FAN FTW ! ! !

Troy R
06-22-2007, 12:00
Hell, I've got a donation from another pending and an aid package from a Yellow from another alliance. Yellow Number Five is not a piece of internet paper. It is a CONCEPT. An accord of honor that is still being honored.....

Scott

Yeah and GOLD put a sanction on Gurney
Thats BS !

Guns & Cockpits
06-22-2007, 12:05
Originally posted by Troy R
Yeah and GOLD put a sanction on Gurney
Thats BS !

FAN forums, FTW

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 12:35
FAN forums, FTW

FAN 4EVAH!!!!!!!!!

Scott

vote Republican
06-22-2007, 12:57
It actually caught on. I am so proud. I coined an internet word. (Look at my posts on the FAN forum. I have been calling it Black Tuesday since EARLY Wednesday morning.....)

Somebody put me in the Wiki. I'll send ya a pic, if ya let me know.....

Scott

I coined "Have a FANtastic day!" and "reparations, 200K at a time!" (200K is the cost of a nuke :supergrin: )

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 13:00
I coined "Have a FANtastic day!" and "reparations, 200K at a time!" (200K is the cost of a nuke :supergrin: )

I like those, too.

Scott

Razoreye
06-22-2007, 16:03
The Cyber Nations is not accepting new registrations at this time. Please try again later.

Lame.

FAN forum registration is closed.

LAMER! :frown:

SOMEONE SET ME UP!! :supergrin:

Rhinodogg
06-22-2007, 18:48
The Cyber Nations is not accepting new registrations at this time. Please try again later.

Lame.

FAN forum registration is closed.

LAMER! :frown:

SOMEONE SET ME UP!! :supergrin:

CN sucks. Just got banned from the forums for NOTHING. Don't join, and don't give these whale turds your money.

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 18:52
By saying nice things about me.....

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 18:53
CN sucks. Just got banned from the forums for NOTHING. Don't join, and don't give these whale turds your money.

Did they ban you for being or supporting FAN?!?!?

Scott

Rhinodogg
06-22-2007, 18:55
Did they ban you for being or supporting FAN.....

Scott

Yes, and Topcat and I are currently arguing via PM. Banned until Monday, I guess.

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 18:57
Yes, and Topcat and I are currently arguing via PM. Banned until Monday, I guess.

Well ,that about sums up the bias problem when Mods are members of the bully alliance. Or, as I say the New {PICK A "P" WORD} Order.....

Scott

Rhinodogg
06-22-2007, 19:00

CN is biased.

Montanastan

DARKSHADOW
06-22-2007, 19:51
He may have counter-attacked. If you were left with too few troops defending, all your deployed troops automatically come home to keep you out of anarchy.
He had already attacked my twice for the day.
Plus a counter-attack wouldn't have killed my deployed troops. just the ones at home.

It was my turn to kick arse, and it wouldn't let me.

I made sure I had at least %20 of my population covered.

And none of the 1,100 troops or 13 tanks that I had left after my first wave, came home.

They just vanished. :steamed:

SkyStorm82
06-22-2007, 20:41
What's the mod's nation link?

kazecap0ne
06-22-2007, 21:19
FAN stands alone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJg7zGj8cFI)

saw this and thought i'd put it here in case anyone missed it on the FAN forums

Revelations
06-22-2007, 22:06
Originally posted by kazecap0ne
FAN stands alone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJg7zGj8cFI)

saw this and thought i'd put it here in case anyone missed it on the FAN forums

great vid..

Fight Like a Man and Fight for FAN

should be on a recruitment poster

DScottHewitt
06-22-2007, 22:08
Originally posted by Revelations
great vid..

Fight Like a Man and Fight for FAN

should be on a recruitment poster

The Sig Shop needs to work on that, when the war allows.....

Scott

SVTNate
06-23-2007, 03:13
I need a trade, guys. If anyone wants to trade, see my thread in the trading post on the forums.

glocker9
06-23-2007, 15:42
i just started a nation, any help would be appreciated. nation is wang so long and my username is porksword :animlol:

Rhinodogg
06-23-2007, 20:14
NPO PM:

Dear Pacifican!

During the last few days you might have received a pm from a member of FAN. In this propaganda message FAN members spread lies about our leadership, our motivation and the ongoing war. They try to influence you and to destroy your belief in the justification and honorability of what Pacifica does. Why do they do so? The answer is easy: you are owning them so badly. They are frustrated and desperate. If you receive such a message, please throw it away. Do not even reply to it...such lies and defamations arent worth your time and do not deserve an answer from you. The NPO is fighting a traitorous alliance to protect honor and truth in the cyberverse. Your fight, the fight of every single pacifican, is a glorious one. keep the fight going! You are doing an excelent job!

Hail the NPO!
Hail the Emperor!

Biscuitsjam
06-24-2007, 14:54
I'm down to 88 infrastructure, and I'm STILL not in anarchy. I just did max damage to all 3 of my opponents in ground and cruise missile attacks today.

They all started at 1000+ infrastructure and they are at 560 (anarchy), 680, and 770 now. I've also up by 45 technology. Actually, I don't think they'll get me ALL the way to ZI, and I'm hoping to be able to do 80 more infra damage to all of them before this war is over.

The funny thing is - I started this war with 0 aircraft and 0 cash, against three opponents with massive airforces and bank accounts. I am fighting with absolutely no assistance, and, so far, they've taken far more damage than I have. In fact, one of my opponents has gotten over 1 million in aid so far to keep him out of bill-lock. Another is in anarchy, and I'm pretty sure the third just got into bill lock yesterday.

And, I'll do 40 infra and 10 tech a day in damage to all three of them until this is over.

Go FAN!

Nephilim
06-24-2007, 15:10
NPO PM:

Dear Pacifican!

During the last few days you might have received a pm from a member of FAN. In this propaganda message FAN members spread lies about our leadership, our motivation and the ongoing war. They try to influence you and to destroy your belief in the justification and honorability of what Pacifica does. Why do they do so? The answer is easy: you are owning them so badly. They are frustrated and desperate. If you receive such a message, please throw it away. Do not even reply to it...such lies and defamations arent worth your time and do not deserve an answer from you. The NPO is fighting a traitorous alliance to protect honor and truth in the cyberverse. Your fight, the fight of every single pacifican, is a glorious one. keep the fight going! You are doing an excelent job!

Hail the NPO!
Hail the Emperor!

I've higlighted the relevent passages that I've submitted to Interpol as evidence of NPO being filled with creepy George Orwell reading boy touchers. ;)

A_Fletcher
06-24-2007, 17:03
Originally posted by Nephilim
I've higlighted the relevent passages that I've submitted to Interpol as evidence of NPO being filled with creepy George Orwell reading boy touchers. ;)

Boy touchers? There's a whole alliance filled with a bunch of raving homo's that are attacking us. It's really kind of funny that they call us chicken hawks and such.

Ok, ok I'm going to stop before I say something and get myself in trobule.

Guns & Cockpits
06-24-2007, 17:33
NPO PM:

Hail the NPO!
Hail the Emperor!

These are the key words for me. We're fighting a dictatorship. That's enough justification for me. Democracy shall rule the (fake)world. FAN shall make sure of that.

DScottHewitt
06-24-2007, 18:06
These are the key words for me. We're fighting a dictatorship. That's enough justification for me. Democracy shall rule the (fake)world. FAN shall make sure of that.

Bob shall be saved from NPO, or irradiated trying.....

Scott

Biscuitsjam
06-25-2007, 00:45
All FAN members should keep checking the forums for guidance from leader-types. For those of you that are inexperienced, I just wrote a guide to non-nuclear war:

http://cnfanforums.net/showthread.php?p=53830#post53830

40Pirate has a whole bunch more stuff on warfighting also:

http://www.cnfanforums.net/showthread.php?t=1737

Other guides are here:

http://cnfanforums.net/faq.php

If you aren't sure about how some of the stuff in Cybernations works, ASK! There is all kinds of great stuff in those guides - more than you could figure out on your own.

aaronrkelly
06-25-2007, 01:11
All FAN members should keep checking the forums for guidance from leader-types. For those of you that are inexperienced, I just wrote a guide to non-nuclear war:

http://cnfanforums.net/showthread.php?p=53830#post53830

40Pirate has a whole bunch more stuff on warfighting also:

http://www.cnfanforums.net/showthread.php?t=1737

Other guides are here:

http://cnfanforums.net/faq.php

If you aren't sure about how some of the stuff in Cybernations works, ASK! There is all kinds of great stuff in those guides - more than you could figure out on your own.

Damn I sure would like toooo....cant do **** in the forums, everything I do it says I dont have permission to access this page.

Ive sent three messages and still no answer....Im blind here.

Its getting really irritating.

Biscuitsjam
06-25-2007, 01:12
PM me your IP address. I'll see if I can get anybody to take care of it.

ClydeG19
06-25-2007, 01:37
Some guy declared war on me and attacked 2x. I bought more soldiers and did an aggressive attack and I got raped. I did a standard attack and no one lost any soldiers. What gives?

Biscuitsjam
06-25-2007, 01:55
Some guy declared war on me and attacked 2x. I bought more soldiers and did an aggressive attack and I got raped. I did a standard attack and no one lost any soldiers. What gives? Aggressive attacks = massive casualties on both sides (great for trying to anarchy your opponent)

Cautious attacks = few casualties on either side (great for tech raiding)

Tech levels adjust the total number of soldiers killed. Higher tech and you kill more of them. The exact number is random though, based loosely on the victory percentage (and tech level).

Every so often, an attack does absolutely nothing due to random chance. Maybe your army forgot to bring a compass?

Damon Sriv
06-25-2007, 09:30
how bout it guys? how goes the war?

vote Republican
06-25-2007, 13:19
Originally posted by Damon Sriv
how bout it guys? how goes the war?

Haven't had this much fun since GW3! It's hard to believe FAN took out Legion, considering how much bigger they were than us, but now looking at the hurt we are putting on NPO it's amazing!

Mrs. VR
06-25-2007, 13:21
Haven't had this much fun since GW3! you DO realize I am on this site, right? :tease:

A_Fletcher
06-25-2007, 13:44
Haven't had this much fun since GW3! It's hard to believe FAN took out Legion, considering how much bigger they were than us, but now looking at the hurt we are putting on NPO it's amazing!

It's one of those truly beautiful things isn't it? It's right up there a bright shiny new GLOCK, or a brand spanking new Sig. It's almost so beautiful I could weep.

I can't wait to get in the fight and mess some stuff up. Especially that turn coat puke that left us to join the other alliance. He's number one on my cyber nations **** list.

40Pirate
06-25-2007, 14:50
you DO realize I am on this site, right? :tease:

You should post some, its easy to forget :pirates:

Mrs. VR
06-25-2007, 14:56
Originally posted by 40Pirate
You should post some, its easy to forget :pirates: hello, Mr. Pot!
signed,
Mrs. Kettle :tease:

DScottHewitt
06-25-2007, 15:06
Originally posted by 40Pirate
You should post some, its easy to forget :pirates:

40Pirate made me cry in my basemember app.....

Said incredibly nice things about me.....

Scott

jrayharder
06-25-2007, 15:53
Any chance of allowing a new member to FAN if he were to bring 20 nukes, 50 missiles, 50 aircraft, 21k NS, player for almost a year. I've only lost 5 defending soldiers so you know I haven't pissed anybody off, but I'm getting bored with the game so I'm ready to fight. Even if you really aren't allowing new members, how about hiring an assassin?

DScottHewitt
06-25-2007, 16:03
Originally posted by jrayharder
Any chance of allowing a new member to FAN if he were to bring 20 nukes, 50 missiles, 50 aircraft, 21k NS, player for almost a year. I've only lost 5 defending soldiers so you know I haven't pissed anybody off, but I'm getting bored with the game so I'm ready to fight. Even if you really aren't allowing new members, how about hiring an assassin?

Maybe PM Jay or 40Pirate. See what you can arrange through them.....

Scott

DScottHewitt
06-25-2007, 16:17
Originally posted by jrayharder

PM sent.....

Scott

Chuck TX
06-25-2007, 17:00
I just started one up. No idea what I'm doing, though. Someone gave me a bunch of soldiers and now my people are 'furious'. Anybody want some soldiers?

kswiss2783
06-25-2007, 17:09
Originally posted by Chuck TX
I just started one up. No idea what I'm doing, though. Someone gave me a bunch of soldiers and now my people are 'furious'. Anybody want some soldiers?

Just dimiss them. It isn't worth wasting the aid slot.

Chuck TX
06-25-2007, 18:03
Ah cool, that did the trick. Didn't realize it stays on there, taking up an aid slot for 10 days.

vote Republican
06-25-2007, 19:33
you DO realize I am on this site, right? :tease:

Most fun on CN!! :P

DScottHewitt
06-25-2007, 20:27
Most fun on CN!! :P

Gotta get the Missus to join.....

Of course, she'll have to be NPO, so it doesn't look like you are making an illegal second account.....

Scott

harleyfx69
06-25-2007, 21:57
if its being ran on the same ip you will be banned anyway ..

Biscuitsjam
06-25-2007, 22:19
if its being ran on the same ip you will be banned anyway .. I think you are only banned if you send aid from one nation to the other.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jerry Smith
06-26-2007, 03:00
Since i have limited forum access, and am extremely new to the game, (and still a FAN pending member), and since i dont care to read the CN forums for 2 hours looking for clues.....im curious as to how we're doing in the war.

If OPSEC is a problem, PM me.
-jerry

Damon Sriv
06-26-2007, 11:36
Any idea whats keeping Gribble Nation down? inactive for 8 days.. starting to worry.

Myself and 3 friends are running amok in CN now.. Any idea which alliance we should join while we are waiting on FAN to start accepting members again?

vote Republican
06-26-2007, 12:30
Any idea whats keeping Gribble Nation down? inactive for 8 days.. starting to worry.

Myself and 3 friends are running amok in CN now.. Any idea which alliance we should join while we are waiting on FAN to start accepting members again?

He's active, it only updates when you collect taxes, don't worry.

FAN stuff should be good soon I hope, hang on for FAN!

Guns & Cockpits
06-26-2007, 12:30

Inactive is a bad term that they use. It refers to the fact that he hasn't collected his taxes in eight days. He is still active and fighting in the war. He's just waiting for a good opportunity to collect in order to maximize his profits.

Damon Sriv
06-26-2007, 12:49
I see.

Id like to wait on FAN, but unfortunatly, there are sharks cruising the waters such as \M/ that are looking for Tasty nations such as ourselves.

From everything ive read, hanging out in peace mode is bad for your country, so I dont know thats an option. The first day he was able to be attacked, my buddy got attacked 3 times as an unaligned yellow nation. One guy is a n00b NPO member it looks like. I reckon they hate yellows. Fortunatly someone had pity on him and sent him 20k to help out (we can only figure it was pity as they havent replied to his thank you mail yet).

Soooooo any advice on staying alive until FAN is back in the saddle?

Tinamil
06-26-2007, 13:01
You could always join a neutral alliance while FAN is busy, just don't ask them for aid and it won't be a problem if you leave when FAN is accepting new members again.

Green Protection Agency (GPA) is currently the highest scoring alliance in the game, and has been neutral in every great war, so they would be good choice, but I don't know their recruiting policy.

And the small/midsize alliances are always desperate for members, and will protect you from tech raiding, just join one that's a minimum of 15 members. Anything less and you aren't considered big enough to avoid being raided.

Damon Sriv
06-26-2007, 13:09
Thanks for the input. Im not really looking for aid (nor are my buddies). it sucks getting anarchied 7 minutes into your first day being eligble for attack though. I dont want this to come off as whining. Being new at CN, its nice to know some of the options we have that we are unaware of.

Thanks

Originally posted by Tinamil
You could always join a neutral alliance while FAN is busy, just don't ask them for aid and it won't be a problem if you leave when FAN is accepting new members again.

Green Protection Agency (GPA) is currently the highest scoring alliance in the game, and has been neutral in every great war, so they would be good choice, but I don't know their recruiting policy.

And the small/midsize alliances are always desperate for members, and will protect you from tech raiding, just join one that's a minimum of 15 members. Anything less and you aren't considered big enough to avoid being raided.

harleyfx69
06-26-2007, 13:17
i dotn want to see anyone getting banned,

in the FAQ

theres this part

read the hole thing ..

No. A player may not have more than one nation. This rule was implemented Feb. 18, 2006. There is one nation per player, period. Players in possession of multiple nations before Feb. 18 were grand fathered under the conditions that they do not break any game rules. Players controlling legal, grandfathered multiple nations may not use them to trade, send aid to the others or wage multiple wars on a single opponent. The game staff uses more than just IP evidence to detect multi users, so if you violate this rule you face nation deletion and/or a possible ban from the game.

*Violation of these rules will lead to immediate nation deletion.

and this one

2.) My family/friend wants to play but we’re on the same network. What do I do?
Only one nation is allowed per IP as of 03/13/07. Period.

Cinic
06-26-2007, 13:58
I'm a new nation also and having the same questions as Damon. I managed to slide into peace mode and apparently it doesn't hurt you for the first 7 days of your nation. Hopefully I can find a respectable alliance.

john

Dtrain323i
06-26-2007, 14:00
Originally posted by Cinic
I'm a new nation also and having the same questions as Damon. I managed to slide into peace mode and apparently it doesn't hurt you for the first 7 days of your nation. Hopefully I can find a respectable alliance.

john

Sit tight for now, join FAN once they allow applications

Damon Sriv
06-26-2007, 14:05
Originally posted by Dtrain323i
Sit tight for now, join FAN once they allow applications

Becareful about just sitting tight though, you might end up with less than you started with =X

Anyone familliar with "the resistance" dedicated to bringing WUT to its knees?

If you want, PM me with your CN name Cinic. Myself and 3 buddies are trying to hold out together, you can join us if you want, while we wait for FAN to open back up.

Cinic
06-26-2007, 14:16
PM sent.

Here's a silly question.

Does geographic location of your country have any bearing on the game? I didn't take much care when picking my location and ended up just north of Sedona.

DScottHewitt
06-26-2007, 14:19

Might wanna check with some of the bases here, but an offensive war with NPO or Diet should be okay while you wait.....

Scott