This is Cool [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This is Cool

Cambo5150
06-20-2007, 20:56
Been over on the General Glocking forum for a while, didn't realize there was a fire/ems forum. I purchased a G22 a week and a half ago. Took it out shooting the other day. Nice gun, I have a lot to learn still. Oh, I'm an Engineer/Medic for a department in California. Can't believe there is a forum for EMS AND Glocks. Two of my favorite things.........Now if there was a single malt Scotch forum on here I'd be set. Cambo

pulaskipusher
06-20-2007, 21:02
scotch on the way! Welcome to GlockTalk.
Isn't El Dorado near Sacramento? I had a buddy who was on brush truck in the El D. National Forest.

Cambo5150
06-20-2007, 21:30
Originally posted by pulaskipusher
scotch on the way! Welcome to GlockTalk.
Isn't El Dorado near Sacramento? I had a buddy who was on brush truck in the El D. National Forest.

Yea, an hour east of Sacramento...I see the USFS guys on wildland fires now and then..don't know too many of them by name..but it's possible that I know him.....

DepChief
06-21-2007, 12:13
Originally posted by Cambo5150
Been over on the General Glocking forum for a while, didn't realize there was a fire/ems forum. I purchased a G22 a week and a half ago. Took it out shooting the other day. Nice gun, I have a lot to learn still. Oh, I'm an Engineer/Medic for a department in California. Can't believe there is a forum for EMS AND Glocks. Two of my favorite things.........Now if there was a single malt Scotch forum on here I'd be set. Cambo

I think they allow drinking in the Ox & Alex Forum. Welcome to GT. I have a G22 too, best gun I have ever owned.

gruntmedik
06-21-2007, 15:57
Originally posted by DepChief
I think they allow drinking in the Ox & Alex Forum. Welcome to GT. I have a G22 too, best gun I have ever owned.

But only box wine is allowed. :supergrin:

I don't have a G22, but I do have a G35, G27, and a G32 with a G23 barrel. :thumbsup:

gloxter
07-10-2007, 10:04

PM me some time. Lets go plinking.

RyanNREMTP
07-10-2007, 10:16
Welcome to this side of the forums.

Texas357
07-10-2007, 13:09
Now if there was a single malt Scotch forum on here I'd be set. Cambo

It also gets mentioned in S/P sometimes..... Actually, several places.

What's your preferred poison?