2011 that looks like a 1911 possible? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2011 that looks like a 1911 possible?

ahtsay
06-21-2007, 09:17
After selling my ParaOrd, medyo nagsisisi ako. And since I have some parts that was supposed to be for an Open gun, I was thinking if I can build a standard gun instead. Pero gusto ko, short-dust 2011 that looks like a 1911. Usually kasi the pictures of short dust STi standard guns look strange. I love the lines of the ParaOrd, parang mas sexy. Kaya ba ito? :supergrin: Any suggestions on how I can do this? Or baka may pictures kayo, share niyo naman. Thanks in advance!! :thumbsup:

Eye Cutter
06-21-2007, 18:51
ahtsay: there is an available replacement sti grip to accept single stack magazines in your sti hi cap!

kumpleto na ba parts mo? i am in the stage of accumulating parts for a new standard pistol. i already have an sti unique slide, ee trigger set, egw small parts (fp stop), and barsto barrel, and other left over parts from my baul.

i planned to get a long dust frame pero mukhang nag price increase na naman STI!!!

isuzu
06-21-2007, 19:05
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
i planned to get a long dust frame pero mukhang nag price increase na naman STI!!!

I find it strange that the prices are going up considering that the Philippine Peso is getting stonger against the US$. Prices should go down or at least, remain the same.

ahtsay
06-21-2007, 19:54
ahtsay: there is an available replacement sti grip to accept single stack magazines in your sti hi cap!

kumpleto na ba parts mo? i am in the stage of accumulating parts for a new standard pistol. i already have an sti unique slide, ee trigger set, egw small parts (fp stop), and barsto barrel, and other left over parts from my baul.

kumpleto nako Doc! Except for the frame, which....of course nag increase nga nanaman ang prices. I think they are taking advantage of the demand of their guns. When I bought my Edge last year, I was really happy because the price was reasonable. Can you believe nag taas ng more or less 15K for the same gun? :upeyes:

Ako naman I have a classic slide with rear serrations, EE trigger set, Swenson Safety, STI-Trubor w/ThunderComp, Brazos Scopemount, Ice Magwell, chaka light Recoil Master. Talagang frame nalang hinihintay. :) Pero parang nami miss ko ParaOrd ko eh, can I build an STi that looks like a Para and not necessarily single stack??

Eye Cutter
06-22-2007, 00:41
I find it strange that the prices are going up considering that the Philippine Peso is getting stonger against the US$. Prices should go down or at least, remain the same.

the answer to your question is, "May bumibili naman, e."

kawawa naman tayong na-ta-take advantage ng mga importers, huhuhu!

ahts: kuha ka lang ng short dust cover frame. kaso talagang mas blocky frame ng sti compared to the Para's

mtho
06-22-2007, 02:26
i think sti and sv has 2 types of short frame, one is as wide as the slide and the other is the regular width.

mtho
06-22-2007, 02:31
the answer to your question is, "May bumibili naman, e."

kawawa naman tayong na-ta-take advantage ng mga importers, huhuhu!

ahts: kuha ka lang ng short dust cover frame. kaso talagang mas blocky frame ng sti compared to the Para's

buti pa d80 ano bumababa ano

Eye Cutter
06-22-2007, 04:48
ngongo! lilipat ka rin!

hahaha!

batangueno
06-22-2007, 04:54
Ibenta mo na lang yung mga gamit mo pang open kay Barry tapos bumili ka na lang ulit ng para. :supergrin:

Baka gusto mo ng Para LDA, binebenta na ni Barry....hahaha:animlol:

ahtsay
06-22-2007, 08:31
I want to be able to use my existing mags, pwede ba yun sa regular width frame with my STi mags??
Another plan is to build a standard gun na sightracker...ano sa tingin niyo??? :) Parang napapanis na mga parts ko baul eh.

Paul, si Barry ba nag pla-plan mag open? Iniisip ko nga eh, pag bineneta ko open parts ko, makakabili nako ng frame. hehehehe!!!:supergrin: