2011 that looks like a 1911 possible? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2011 that looks like a 1911 possible?


ahtsay
06-21-2007, 09:17
After selling my ParaOrd, medyo nagsisisi ako. And since I have some parts that was supposed to be for an Open gun, I was thinking if I can build a standard gun instead. Pero gusto ko, short-dust 2011 that looks like a 1911. Usually kasi the pictures of short dust STi standard guns look strange. I love the lines of the ParaOrd, parang mas sexy. Kaya ba ito? :supergrin: Any suggestions on how I can do this? Or baka may pictures kayo, share niyo naman. Thanks in advance!! :thumbsup:

Eye Cutter
06-21-2007, 18:51
ahtsay: there is an available replacement sti grip to accept single stack magazines in your sti hi cap!

kumpleto na ba parts mo? i am in the stage of accumulating parts for a new standard pistol. i already have an sti unique slide, ee trigger set, egw small parts (fp stop), and barsto barrel, and other left over parts from my baul.

i planned to get a long dust frame pero mukhang nag price increase na naman STI!!!

isuzu
06-21-2007, 19:05
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
i planned to get a long dust frame pero mukhang nag price increase na naman STI!!!

I find it strange that the prices are going up considering that the Philippine Peso is getting stonger against the US$. Prices should go down or at least, remain the same.

ahtsay
06-21-2007, 19:54
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
ahtsay: there is an available replacement sti grip to accept single stack magazines in your sti hi cap!

kumpleto na ba parts mo? i am in the stage of accumulating parts for a new standard pistol. i already have an sti unique slide, ee trigger set, egw small parts (fp stop), and barsto barrel, and other left over parts from my baul.

i planned to get a long dust frame pero mukhang nag price increase na naman STI!!!


kumpleto nako Doc! Except for the frame, which....of course nag increase nga nanaman ang prices. I think they are taking advantage of the demand of their guns. When I bought my Edge last year, I was really happy because the price was reasonable. Can you believe nag taas ng more or less 15K for the same gun? :upeyes:

Ako naman I have a classic slide with rear serrations, EE trigger set, Swenson Safety, STI-Trubor w/ThunderComp, Brazos Scopemount, Ice Magwell, chaka light Recoil Master. Talagang frame nalang hinihintay. :) Pero parang nami miss ko ParaOrd ko eh, can I build an STi that looks like a Para and not necessarily single stack??

Eye Cutter
06-22-2007, 00:41
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
I find it strange that the prices are going up considering that the Philippine Peso is getting stonger against the US$. Prices should go down or at least, remain the same.

the answer to your question is, "May bumibili naman, e."

kawawa naman tayong na-ta-take advantage ng mga importers, huhuhu!

ahts: kuha ka lang ng short dust cover frame. kaso talagang mas blocky frame ng sti compared to the Para's

mtho
06-22-2007, 02:26
i think sti and sv has 2 types of short frame, one is as wide as the slide and the other is the regular width.

mtho
06-22-2007, 02:31
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
the answer to your question is, "May bumibili naman, e."

kawawa naman tayong na-ta-take advantage ng mga importers, huhuhu!

ahts: kuha ka lang ng short dust cover frame. kaso talagang mas blocky frame ng sti compared to the Para's

buti pa d80 ano bumababa ano

Eye Cutter
06-22-2007, 04:48
ngongo! lilipat ka rin!

hahaha!

batangueno
06-22-2007, 04:54
Ibenta mo na lang yung mga gamit mo pang open kay Barry tapos bumili ka na lang ulit ng para. :supergrin:

Baka gusto mo ng Para LDA, binebenta na ni Barry....hahaha:animlol:

ahtsay
06-22-2007, 08:31
I want to be able to use my existing mags, pwede ba yun sa regular width frame with my STi mags??
Another plan is to build a standard gun na sightracker...ano sa tingin niyo??? :) Parang napapanis na mga parts ko baul eh.

Paul, si Barry ba nag pla-plan mag open? Iniisip ko nga eh, pag bineneta ko open parts ko, makakabili nako ng frame. hehehehe!!!:supergrin: