Hayabusa [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hayabusa

michael t
06-22-2007, 10:03
My local dealer is selling new for $9795 + tax and lic. What I want to know are their any real problems that owners are finding that all the testers in world just never report. I consider bike mags like gun mags Never met a brand they didn't like.
I am serious thinking about this bike. This best price Ive found on 2007's

fnfalman
06-22-2007, 10:29
Brand new Busa at that price? That's a heck of a deal. This line of bike had been around for many years now and all the bugs have pretty much been worked out. They're blowing it out probably in anticipation of the next generation. In the meantime, 175-HP still does a lot of damage.;)

Laszlo
06-22-2007, 19:44
I agree, with the above post. The Busa has been around for almost 10 years. what ever was wrong with it in the begining, it has been fixed a long time ago. Supposedly the new Busa will be 1400 cc.
I agree, it needs another 100cc:supergrin:

michael t
06-22-2007, 20:09
Thanks I really didn't need to know about a bigger badder one. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AFTER THE Z-14 I told the wife this would be the last bike I was going to buy :animlol: :rofl: I was really going to mean that for a year or so anyway.:supergrin:
Well Guess I hit saving Monday and get me a new set of wheels.

NMGlocker
06-22-2007, 20:25
Hayasofa's are good bikes.
Solid build quality and bulletproof motors.
The seat to peg distance is a bit short for guys like me with 37" inseams.

michael t
06-26-2007, 23:44
Picked up noon Monday Now 207 miles and 2 rain storms when I parked for night. It fits and I'm loving the ride. I have been keeping the RPM down. But sometimes Ive needed to pass a tree or a ant. So I needed to pick up a little speed. You know just makeing a safe pass.
Can't do pictures all money went to buy bike But its mine not banks.

Laszlo
07-05-2007, 20:28
Congrats!

michael t
07-06-2007, 01:07
Thanks over 750 miles and first service done. I love this bike. My Porsche Boxster has been sitting since last week, It needs the rest. :animlol:

JAREDG21
07-07-2007, 11:44
sweet bike I have had 2 still have 1 and love it.

SMOKEin
07-26-2007, 18:34
Originally posted by michael t
Picked up noon Monday Now 207 miles and 2 rain storms when I parked for night. It fits and I'm loving the ride. I have been keeping the RPM down. But sometimes Ive needed to pass a tree or a ant. So I needed to pick up a little speed. You know just makeing a safe pass.
Can't do pictures all money went to buy bike But its mine not banks.

nobody told ya about the new model zuk released? :rofl:

just kidding.. but really they did and if you have cruised boards like suzukihayabusa.org, you know that already..

**WARNING** visiting SH.org will make you even more broke that GT!!

edit: of all the bikes ive owned, my 02 black and blue with some good work done to her was my favorite of all time.. 175hp and 105tq after all the mods and a pro tune.. stockers run 152-156hp range.. post up some pics!

epsylum
07-26-2007, 19:36
Originally posted by SMOKEin
nobody told ya about the new model zuk released? :rofl:

just kidding.. but really they did and if you have cruised boards like suzukihayabusa.org, you know that already..

**WARNING** visiting SH.org will make you even more broke that GT!!

edit: of all the bikes ive owned, my 02 black and blue with some good work done to her was my favorite of all time.. 175hp and 105tq after all the mods and a pro tune.. stockers run 152-156hp range.. post up some pics!

Yeah I read about the new Busa in one of the bike mags. Personally, I like the front, but the tail is a tad funky. Some people may dislike that it is essentially the same bike (although the engine has been tuned up a bit), but IMO that is a good thing. All that aftermarket is still at your disposal. Plus I hear that it may throw down 200hp at the crank. :shocked: Also the B-King is supposed to be a full on naked version of it, no re-tuning (de-tuning) for torque crap. I might just hold off on the FZ-1 and get a B-King.