Anniversary... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary...

deputy tom
06-22-2007, 18:12
Next Tuesday at 7pm marks my 30th anniversary in Freemasonry.I dug out my BlueLodge ring that was presented to me that night by my Father in my Wife's name and took it to the jeweler for repairs.He called today and said it was done.I'll have it on for the occaision.Just thought I'd share.tom.;)

9L82
06-22-2007, 18:16
Originally posted by deputy tom
Next Tuesday at 7pm marks my 30th anniversary in Freemasonry.I dug out my BlueLodge ring that was presented to me that night by my Father in my Wife's name and took it to the jeweler for repairs.He called today and said it was done.I'll have it on for the occaision.Just thought I'd share.tom.;)

Congrats!...30 years would still make you a young pup in the lodges around here!!! We need some new blood. I would ask if you have enjoyed the 30 years, but I already know the answer. Here's to another 30 brother!

mmsig229
06-22-2007, 23:34
Neat story. I've checked out the visual tour of your GL in Philly. That's quite a building!!!! I'll have to take a road trip someday.

deputy tom
06-24-2007, 16:50
Well a little twist to the tale.They said all the repairs were made but the only one of three not finished was my Lodge ring.Oh well.I'll just bide my time with patience.tom.