FA deed of sale [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : FA deed of sale

06-23-2007, 18:40
anyone here has a file in store a copy of fa deed of sale format? please pm me a copy, or post it here for future reference of other BOG's. thanks a lot!

06-23-2007, 19:51
You can download it here: Deed of Sale (http://www.weapons-systems.com/download.html)

06-23-2007, 20:00
Hi Deenoh,

Can you assist in transfer of ownership of an FA? Can you advise me or pm me what docs I need to effect this? One of my toys will be saying goodbye...

06-23-2007, 20:11
PM sent jimbullet

06-24-2007, 00:05
Originally posted by deenoh
You can download it here: Deed of Sale (http://www.weapons-systems.com/download.html)

thanks deenoh!

06-24-2007, 08:06
Thanks also deenoh. PM sent for details

06-25-2007, 05:26
the docs needed to sell an FA are the Deed of Sale and Affidavit of Absolute Ownership? Dalawa lang ba?


06-25-2007, 08:53
Seller: Deed of Sale, Affidavit, Stencil of Firearm, Copy of the License of the Unit to be sold

Buyer: Drug Test, Neuro, DI, Gun Safety Seminar, Local Clearances, Certificate of Employment (for private employees), ITR, Financial Statements, Business permit (for businessmen)

06-25-2007, 21:27
Thanks Deenoh! by the way, you don't need to surrender to the buyer the actual FA license? only a xerox copy will do for him to begin processing his application for change of ownership?

06-26-2007, 00:02
If im not mistaken, we need to surrender the license to FED...Tama ba Deenoh?

06-27-2007, 17:17
As per FED requirements for transfer of FA,
Original Firearm license (card or yellow copy approved form) must be surrender to FED together with other requirements.

06-27-2007, 18:21
You can keep the card if you want. But if you want you can also surrender it. Seller's decision. But as far as we're concerned, we just require a copy of the license.

06-27-2007, 22:00
for selling an FA, is this the proper & legal procedure?

1. Seller provides Deed of Sale, Affidavit, & FA License card to buyer.
2. Buyer begins processing transfer in Crame while seller still holds on to the FA
3. Once transfer forms are approved, seller can transfer physical ownership of FA

In your regular FA sales transactions, when do you require payment? Upon agreement or upon pysical transfer of FA to buyer?

06-30-2007, 19:30
Any one knows what is contained in the "General Order No. 7-B dated 17 January 1973" in relation to a transfer of firearm ownership? This is contained in the affidavit of ownership of an FA, so I guess, if I'm selling, just wanna make sure that whatever affidavit I undertake, I truly understand.