# 13 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : # 13

QUEENGLOCK
06-23-2007, 21:03
:wavey: Hi ladies, i just found out some good news from the library. All of us that are Janet Evanovich fans # 13 is on its' way and will be here around the end of july. i'm not sure what it's about but am excited for it's arrival. Take care and shoot straight.robin

Zonny
06-24-2007, 13:55
Originally posted by QUEENGLOCK
:wavey: Hi ladies, i just found out some good news from the library. All of us that are Janet Evanovich fans # 13 is on its' way and will be here around the end of july. i'm not sure what it's about but am excited for it's arrival. Take care and shoot straight.robin

It was here last week.

She usually has a June release date.

Check your stores!!:wavey:

HerrGlock
06-25-2007, 05:15
It's already out, got it right here :supergrin:

HerrGlock
06-25-2007, 05:21
If you're into Chick Lit (yes, that's a legit term) Have you read anything by Sarah Graves?

She writes the Home Repair Is Homicide Mystery Series.

This is the series in audio book:
http://browse.barnesandnoble.com/browse/nav.asp?visgrp=fiction&N=712087+3004+2147336098&Ne=712087&Ns=SERIES_NUMBER&z=y

QUEENGLOCK
06-25-2007, 08:44
Hmmmm, i guess i got some bad information, thank you setting me straight. i'l have to get on the ball.
no i haven't read anything by sara graves, can you recomend some of her books? thank you again and have a good day. robin

HerrGlock
06-25-2007, 11:36
Originally posted by QUEENGLOCK
Hmmmm, i guess i got some bad information, thank you setting me straight. i'l have to get on the ball.
no i haven't read anything by sara graves, can you recomend some of her books? thank you again and have a good day. robin

If you go to amazon.com and go to books, mysteries & thrillers, here are a few searchable series I really like:

She moves from NYC to an island in Maine and fixes up her old house while there are murders going on. There are 10 books at least. This series has its ups and downs for quality but they're enjoyable light reading.

A reporter who ends up with one siamese cat and then two and the cats help him solve various crimes. CUTE series. There's 25 or more books in this series. Some places are in "Moose County" some are in "The City" thefts, murders, all sorts of stuff.

A really good hard luck thief series that things go almost right during the heists. Fast read. I believe there are a dozen Dortmunder books out there.

Another cute series with cats helping out. Again, not all homicide, some theft etc. 20-ish books in this one.

MrsKitty
06-25-2007, 16:20
The cat who... series?? I have never picked one up. I normally don't care for mainstream things. So, they are worth checking out? I will add some to my list of titles to watch for while scouring used book stores. :)

HerrGlock
06-25-2007, 18:23
Originally posted by misskitty5077
The cat who... series?? I have never picked one up. I normally don't care for mainstream things. So, they are worth checking out? I will add some to my list of titles to watch for while scouring used book stores. :)

Do you like fluff-type mysteries that make you think a little but don't try to trick you? That's this series.

MrsKitty
06-26-2007, 18:00
Originally posted by HerrGlock
Do you like fluff-type mysteries that make you think a little but don't try to trick you? That's this series.

I don't mind being tricked and having to pay really close attention but sometimes I just want something to read and enjoy without having to analyze every word. I will try these!