How many of you are real Brothers? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are real Brothers?

glock26daddy
06-25-2007, 22:23
The question is how many of you are real brothers? And if you know what a real mason is? Are you? First ask yourself are your dues paid up? Second, do you know what the 5 points of fellowship are. If you do, do you follow them? Do you live out your obligation, **it do you remember it? (it's the thing that makes you a mason) If you can yes to these you are standing on a true square as a brother.:wavey:

Welcome K.S.

mmsig229
06-25-2007, 23:14
Why yes, and thank you for noticing.

machinisttx
06-26-2007, 17:58
Want a picture of all my dues cards? I think I've got 5 in my wallet right now... :tongueout:

Yep, I know it and live it. I'm working on learning the memory work well enough to get a teaching certificate in September. :thumbsup:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/imakechips/kt-emb-1.jpg

mmsig229
06-27-2007, 07:07
Originally posted by machinisttx
Want a picture of all my dues cards? I think I've got 5 in my wallet right now... :tongueout:

Yep, I know it and live it. I'm working on learning the memory work well enough to get a teaching certificate in September. :thumbsup:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/imakechips/kt-emb-1.jpg

Gotcha beat by one!!!!

deputy tom
06-27-2007, 17:39
As a matter of fact, Yes I am.I even teach the new Brothers their work after conferring their degrees.All of my dues are paid and I follow the Masonic Principles out of the Lodge as well as within it.tom.

<--- recognize that avitar??

machinisttx
06-27-2007, 18:13
Originally posted by mmsig229
Gotcha beat by one!!!!

Scottish Rite? I haven't joined it yet, my plate is full for right now.

mmsig229
06-27-2007, 23:28
Originally posted by machinisttx
Scottish Rite? I haven't joined it yet, my plate is full for right now.

Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite, Chapter, Council, Commandery, and Police Fellocraft Club of Ohio......So there!!!!!!

Bilbo Baggins
06-28-2007, 16:21

UUMMMM, I do Tom

Duncan223
06-29-2007, 08:03
Originally posted by deputy tom
As a matter of fact, Yes I am.I even teach the new Brothers their work after conferring their degrees.All of my dues are paid and I follow the Masonic Principles out of the Lodge as well as within it.tom.

Yup!!! :thumbsup:

grecco
06-29-2007, 08:23
Yes!:supergrin:

zoyter2
06-29-2007, 13:22
Me too!

machinisttx
06-29-2007, 17:04
Originally posted by mmsig229
Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite, Chapter, Council, Commandery, and Police Fellocraft Club of Ohio......So there!!!!!!

:) I'm in Blue Lodge, Chapter, Council, and Commandry. The SEM degree isn't normally done when they Council degrees are conferred here, so I have a seperate card for that.

deputy tom
06-29-2007, 17:17
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
UUMMMM, I do Tom

Most don't but since I know you're from Beaver You would! Hope it's going good for you down in Jo Jaw.tom.:banana:

Also thanks to all of the other Brothers that did recognize that Avitar.tom.

mooseDan
06-29-2007, 17:26
Another one here

Scunyon
06-29-2007, 22:58
My dues are paid up! I have not been able to join any other houses as of yet, as I have been fulfilling my duties as the SD with another class coming in after we come out of the "shade" in September.

I must say that the while I've been at the Criminal Justice Academy in SC, I've had the pleasure of talking with many "true" brothers whether they are of "George Washington" or "Prince Hall Affiliated". I know that mutual recognition has not reached all 50 states yet, but we recognize that we walk the same road, and if any of them were ever in distress, I would hasten to their "aid". And being that they will be brothers and fellow officers, that only makes the bond even stronger.

glock26daddy
06-30-2007, 07:46

Nice Avitar Tom, lets see how many brothers know what it means.
Do we have any Poor fellow soldiers of Christ on here? Only those that are will know what i'm talking about.:rofl:

machinisttx
06-30-2007, 15:22
Originally posted by glock26daddy
Do we have any Poor fellow soldiers of Christ on here? Only those that are will know what i'm talking about.:rofl:

I've only been a mason since last september, I have no clue what his avatar is representative of.

I give preference to those of christian religion. 7 years pennance.....

jrr6602
07-01-2007, 06:30
The SEM is put on at the Dallas Scottish Rite Temple about once a year. I got mine about 25 years ago. I belong to a Chapter and Council in Ft. Worth as well as Commandary. We have a Scottish Rite Valley in Ft.Worth. We have Moslah Shrine in Ft. Worth and another organization that is based in Ohio, which is called the Grotto(El Texa). We wear black fezs with red tassels.

machinisttx
07-01-2007, 13:53
Originally posted by jrr6602
The SEM is put on at the Dallas Scottish Rite Temple about once a year. I got mine about 25 years ago. I belong to a Chapter and Council in Ft. Worth as well as Commandary. We have a Scottish Rite Valley in Ft.Worth. We have Moslah Shrine in Ft. Worth and another organization that is based in Ohio, which is called the Grotto(El Texa). We wear black fezs with red tassels.

That's where I took the SEM. We were told that it had been six years since they last put one on, but normally they do it every 2 years.

ede
07-04-2007, 15:49
no, i guess i'm not

Gambino
07-05-2007, 13:10
Past Master H. S. Stansil Lodge #603 reporting here.

jbirds1210
07-13-2007, 10:55
Texas City Lodge #1118 here. Glad to see you fellows.

hiram2005p0
07-17-2007, 08:53
Hinkle Lodge #310 Indiana.:hugs: :wavey:

Vic Vega
07-24-2007, 21:08
2 blue lodges (current master of one), york rite, MI, soon to be DL

deputy tom
07-30-2007, 17:39
Originally posted by Vic Vega
2 blue lodges (current master of one), york rite, MI, soon to be DL

VV sounds like you are a real Brother to me.tom.

Simian
08-05-2007, 15:23
Yes, Unfortunately I am looking for a new lodge as I have recently moved. that is tough with all on the plate right now. I have not been on this site for a while and I was thinking it would be cool the have a Freemason's club. Great to see it already here.

G27Chief
08-22-2007, 15:43
Well let's see if I can give my fraternal history:

DeMolay, PMC/MSA, Past State Sr. Deacon
Order of Knighthood, PIKC/MSA
Past Chapter Dad, former Chairman Ritual Advisory Board
Washington Lodge #19 PM 3 consecutive years
Past High Preist, Past District Officer; Past Illustrious Master; Past Commander,1985 aide to Grand Commander;
Member Scottish Rite
Shriner, Ritualistic Cast

Yes, I have lived my life as a Brother and encourage other to do so.

zoyter2
08-22-2007, 16:02
Originally posted by G27Chief
Well let's see if I can give my fraternal history:

DeMolay, PMC/MSA, Past State Sr. Deacon
Order of Knighthood, PIKC/MSA
Past Chapter Dad, former Chairman Ritual Advisory Board
Washington Lodge #19 PM 3 consecutive years
Past High Preist, Past District Officer; Past Illustrious Master; Past Commander,1985 aide to Grand Commander;
Member Scottish Rite
Shriner, Ritualistic Cast

Yes, I have lived my life as a Brother and encourage other to do so.

Heck Chief, you ought to try getting involved. :supergrin: :supergrin:

Good work Brother!

Vic Vega
09-09-2007, 17:07
VV sounds like you are a real Brother to me.tom.

Masonry means alot to me. I just try to do my part.

CaptDoug04
09-23-2007, 12:08
The question is how many of you are real brothers? And if you know what a real mason is? Are you? First ask yourself are your dues paid up? Second, do you know what the 5 points of fellowship are. If you do, do you follow them? Do you live out your obligation, **it do you remember it? (it's the thing that makes you a mason) If you can yes to these you are standing on a true square as a brother.:wavey:

Welcome K.S.

as a Past Master, I certainly hope so :supergrin:

CaptDoug04
09-23-2007, 12:12

Loved taking the Order of the Temple degree, I think it actually is my favorite degree. :pirates: :kilt: :horsey:

CaptDoug04
09-23-2007, 12:13
Originally posted by hiram2005p0
Hinkle Lodge #310 Indiana.:hugs: :wavey:

Past Master of Prairieton Lodge #178 F&AM Grand Lodge of Indiana:wavey: