Glock SF [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock SF


neil
06-27-2007, 07:33
Are the SF models now available locally? Any info on the prices? :)

TTPower
07-01-2007, 07:30
i checked with trust trade last week wala pa daw... but they said they will try their best to have a demo unit during the july gunshow.

neil
07-01-2007, 12:45
Thanks for the reply, TTP.:wavey:

Chie
07-04-2007, 20:53
what's a glock sf???

:supergrin:

Kaiser Soze
07-05-2007, 00:05
Glock SF - Slim frame

They only make this in the Glock 21 model as of now, 13+1 of .45 ACP with a slim grip sounds really good to me. The angle of the grip has also been improved, so it points more naturally now, like a 1911/XD/HS2000 etc.

Oh, and it comes in 2 variants, one with the Glock/Universal Rail, and one with a Picatinny rail.

Valor1
07-05-2007, 05:42
Originally posted by Kaiser Soze
Glock SF - Slim frame

They only make this in the Glock 21 model as of now, 13+1 of .45 ACP with a slim grip sounds really good to me. The angle of the grip has also been improved, so it points more naturally now, like a 1911/XD/HS2000 etc.

Oh, and it comes in 2 variants, one with the Glock/Universal Rail, and one with a Picatinny rail.

oh my dang wallet. if they sell it this gunshow, i'm gonna die buying one. poor piggy bank :sad:

Kaiser Soze
07-05-2007, 19:16
you and me both sir Valor1!!!

Actually I called Trust Trade's main branch, and they will have a demo unit daw, but I think that they'll be selling it fullforce by August or September. The gun is very very new, unveiled at the 2007 SHOT show.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=54235&d=1172887925

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=54234&d=1172887914

isuzu
07-05-2007, 19:35
Are all the Glock 21 mags compatible with the new SF model, or does it have its own mags?

Thanks!

Chie
07-05-2007, 19:41
Originally posted by Kaiser Soze
Glock SF - Slim frame

They only make this in the Glock 21 model as of now, 13+1 of .45 ACP with a slim grip sounds really good to me. The angle of the grip has also been improved, so it points more naturally now, like a 1911/XD/HS2000 etc.

Oh, and it comes in 2 variants, one with the Glock/Universal Rail, and one with a Picatinny rail.

Wow! that would be nice in a 9mm. I wonder if they'll ever produce it???

atmarcella
07-05-2007, 19:43
oo ano....4th gen frame na sya:thumbsup:

Kaiser Soze
07-05-2007, 19:44
Unfortunately the new G21 SF won't accept old mags because the new mags have a "cut" to accomodate the ambi mag release.

The new mags work in the old G21's though.

presidingglock
07-05-2007, 19:44
Originally posted by isuzu
Are all the Glock 21 mags compatible with the new SF model, or does it have its own mags?

Thanks!

You can still use the new mags for the sf model in the old g21 model, but not the other way around.

CrossfireG30
07-06-2007, 00:41
Sirs

I have been using the G21 mags for my G30. I wonder if I would be able to use the G21 SF mags for the my gun. Anybody has any info on this?

Thanks.

Kaiser Soze
07-06-2007, 01:50
Originally posted by CrossfireG30
Sirs

I have been using the G21 mags for my G30. I wonder if I would be able to use the G21 SF mags for the my gun. Anybody has any info on this?

Thanks.

The mags of the new gun will work in older .45 ACP Glocks.

The OLD G21 mags will not work in the new G21SF.

isuzu
07-06-2007, 06:30
Originally posted by presidingglock
You can still use the new mags for the sf model in the old g21 model, but not the other way around.

Thanks!

Valor1
07-06-2007, 08:35
The gun is very promising in terms of looks and caliber. I love the .45 for defense and this is one tool I'd like to have. Sir Kaiser Soze, if they display on this gunshow, alam ko na kung sino ang katabi ko sa kwentuhan. :supergrin:

Kaiser Soze
07-06-2007, 10:48
@Valor1 - Yeah! It'll be me, you, my dad, and a lot of BOG members!

CrossfireG30
07-08-2007, 11:59
__________________________________________________________
The mags of the new gun will work in older .45 ACP Glocks.

The OLD G21 mags will not work in the new G21SF.
__________________________________________________________

Wheew,

Thanks Sir Kaiser.:)

zij11zk
07-09-2007, 00:35
Just verified from Trust Trade...

The Glock 21SF will be displayed this coming GUNSHOW (July 12 ~ 16 SM Megatrade Hall)

Damn... Anyone want to buy my Glock 23??? Might sell mine when I see the G21SF...

Hey KS... See you there... Excited to meet all the SOE boys (stockholders) + Manny & Bien...

See you all there...

zij11zk
07-09-2007, 02:08
Ganda ng G21SF

Beginning to get that Glock fever again....

Cant wait to see at the GUNSHOW


Photo from AR15.com Handgun GLOCKS
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x268/my_aim/Glock21SF.jpg

Allegra
07-09-2007, 17:03
Anything bigger than the 17's grip and it's gonna be too big and blocky for me

Valor1
07-10-2007, 08:27
This one I'm sure will have some of my reserves once I get to handle it. Nice caliber, nice looking gun and one pitiful wallet.

weedman
07-11-2007, 04:13
wowow!

i wonder how much it would cost when it arrives here?

deenoh
07-11-2007, 10:10
Available na ang SF. Around 40k++

Allegra
07-12-2007, 08:46
dont know what the fuss is all about, it's still huge
The 45 XD has the comfier grips and 1911 grip angles
I want one

Deenoh , comgrats on the basic 1911s
ganda ng quality , smooth axction ng slide for the price
gotta love the stock 1911 :)

HEAVY
07-12-2007, 19:36
the glock 21 sf is on display na sa trust trade booth at the gunshow. glock universal rails lang nakita ko. no picatinnys.

o baka di ko lang nakita.

rogerbb
07-12-2007, 19:41
I have also purchased a glock 20 mag with the new cut for the ambi mag release. I would have bought more but they only had one left. The glock 20 mag with the 'cut' also fits my Glock 21SF, so I guess I could swap slides and have a 20SF.

The SF fits my hand better.

isuzu
07-12-2007, 19:50
Deenoh, do you have pics of your Firestorm 1911s?

Poodle
07-13-2007, 06:57
Been to the Gun Show today. Tried the grip of the G21 SF. I've been using the G21 for about two years now and frankly, I don't feel any significant difference as to the size of the grips between the G21 and the G21 SF. Halos pareho lang pakiramdam ko. Di na lang ako magpapalit, tutal sanay na ako sa G21. Di ko naman kelangan ang ambidextrous mag release dahil right handed naman ako.

bagito
07-13-2007, 09:01
Originally posted by isuzu
Deenoh, do you have pics of your Firestorm 1911s?

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=710029

royal glockster
07-14-2007, 08:12
Originally posted by Poodle
Been to the Gun Show today. Tried the grip of the G21 SF. I've been using the G21 for about two years now and frankly, I don't feel any significant difference as to the size of the grips between the G21 and the G21 SF. Halos pareho lang pakiramdam ko. Di na lang ako magpapalit, tutal sanay na ako sa G21. Di ko naman kelangan ang ambidextrous mag release dahil right handed naman ako.

I can feel the grip difference Fr. Poodle though i dont have the g21. I compared the two side by side, talagang malaki improvement ng g21SF over its predecessor. Parang g35 ang feel ng grip ng g21SF and the mags are also interchangeable with the old g21 mags. It was demonstrated before my eyes,and yes the mag of g21 fits with the g21SF and vice versa. That gun would be my next glock...:thumbsup:

zij11zk
07-14-2007, 16:07
Finally tried out the G21SF...

Compared it with a G21... and there is a significant change in grip size.... The G21SF is easier to hold with my hands... but i still prefer the compact glock model G23

I compared it to a G23... I dont see any immediate need to upgrade or change my current unit....

Nice gun though but a bit too big for EDC / concealled carry...IMO

Basic unit selling for 40k (Gun Show Price)
My G23 is still at 34k

I tried out another gun --- HK P2000 (68K)

Sarap hawakan... may be a good carry gun as well...

Guys... any info on how this gun fires / handles???

damn.. very nice looking pistol but costs almost twice my glock23... maybe if i have extra money in the near future....

atmarcella
07-14-2007, 22:41
best gun i handled and had a chance to dry fire sa gunshow was the sig sauer X5 9mm sao, sweet trigger pull, ill wait for the all-around version para prod legal....

2nd best gun was the steyr m9, deenoh gave me a chance to dry fire it and i think its trigger is better than the stock glock trigger, ganda pa size nya parang G19 lang....

Poodle
07-15-2007, 04:13
Originally posted by royal glockster
I can feel the grip difference Fr. Poodle though i dont have the g21. I compared the two side by side, talagang malaki improvement ng g21SF over its predecessor. Parang g35 ang feel ng grip ng g21SF and the mags are also interchangeable with the old g21 mags. It was demonstrated before my eyes,and yes the mag of g21 fits with the g21SF and vice versa. That gun would be my next glock...:thumbsup:

Ok, me makakasama na ako na me .45 cal Glock. Me kakilala ako na me G30 pero di na masyado pumuputok ngayon.

Poodle
07-17-2007, 08:36
Nakumbinsi ko barkada ko na bumili na din gun. G21 SF pinili niya. Baka pa-testing sa akin.