bullet proof vest [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : bullet proof vest


Wp.22
06-28-2007, 02:58
is there a rule regarding owning and wearing such vest here in our country?

jimbullet
06-28-2007, 04:29
None that I know of. Just be prepared to take the heat. Its gonna be really hot

s0nny_g17
06-28-2007, 05:27
i think you have to register it to fed

isuzu
06-28-2007, 06:40
Originally posted by s0nny_g17
i think you have to register it to fed

Yes, they have to be licensed with the FED. Kinda strange, though.

jimbullet
06-28-2007, 08:02
That can be nominated with the Guiness Book as one of the strangest laws

Valor1
06-28-2007, 09:05
Registered or license to be protected? The Philippines might do the same with fire extinguishers, spare tires and condoms?:hugs:

crazy_hans
06-28-2007, 12:03
Originally posted by Valor1
Registered or license to be protected? The Philippines might do the same with fire extinguishers, spare tires and condoms?:hugs: :laughabove:

jerrytrini
06-28-2007, 15:24
If you need one, PM me.

Wp.22
06-28-2007, 18:42
i agree it's kinda strange with regards to registering the vest.

@jerrytrini, the vest actually are already here bought and brought by my uncle who is retired US army master sgt.

Dok
06-28-2007, 18:48
would they know if you wear one?

what happens if you get caught wearing one? you go to jail and they will confiscate it for their personal use?:supergrin:

strange laws indeed

Valor1
06-28-2007, 20:01
sabagay dok, it would be easy catching one - iba ang amoy at pinapawisan.

Dok
06-28-2007, 20:37
well, it can be used by armed bank robbers or other bad elements, that's why they want it registered.

Wp.22
06-28-2007, 21:09
Originally posted by Dok
well, it can be used by armed bank robbers or other bad elements, that's why they want it registered.

tama ka dok, i asked a cop friend of mine sa FED to clarify nga why kailangan i pa register yung mga vest. para daw maiwasan magkaroon ang mga bad guys. sabi pa nya dapat locally purchased yung vest through authorized dealer at lalagyan daw ng serial number sa FED. vest hangang level 3 3k ang registration fee.

napinap
06-28-2007, 21:52
originally posted by Dok

strange laws indeed

very well indeed...including the recent proposal of MMDA's top honcho to put license# on helmets

PMMA97
06-28-2007, 22:41
Originally posted by Wp.22
sabi pa nya dapat locally purchased yung vest through authorized dealer

Reminds me of a purchase of fire resistant suits by former DILG chief Alunan.

Nagpatawag pa ng presscon to show off his pet project!

Tunaw ang fire suit kasama ang manequin ng testingin. :supergrin:

kcboy
06-29-2007, 06:25
Originally posted by PMMA97
Reminds me of a purchase of fire resistant suits by former DILG chief Alunan.

Nagpatawag pa ng presscon to show off his pet project!

Tunaw ang fire suit kasama ang manequin ng testingin. :supergrin:



that's funny, red face sya nun....:tongueout:

jimbullet
06-29-2007, 17:34
Walang pinag iba yan sa registration ng FED sa mga airguns and riflescopes...Alam natin lahat na may source kung saan makakabili ng vest, kung talagang gugustuhin...Petty criminals will not bother to get one simply bawas kita pa yan eh.