NewEgg "Bill me Later" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NewEgg "Bill me Later"


AverageJoe
06-28-2007, 09:37
Does anyone have experience with this? If so, how was your experience. Good, bad, indifferent? I use them quite a bit, and may consider this option.

Thanks.

nickg
06-28-2007, 10:08
i use Bill Me Later for all of my computer/MP3 player purchases. most with Tiger Direct, though i did get my new MP3 player from NewEgg.

it's easy and convenient, and many times, like right now you can get 90 days same as cash. just make sure you do pay it off before then so that interest ain't tacked on, because it is high.

IndyGunFreak
06-28-2007, 10:12
Originally posted by AverageJoe
Does anyone have experience with this? If so, how was your experience. Good, bad, indifferent? I use them quite a bit, and may consider this option.

Thanks.

Its more or less a Newegg Credit card,

I've never done it, but as nickg stated, as long as you pay the balance off, I don't see to big an issue.

AverageJoe
06-28-2007, 10:33
nickg, when paying back the amount due. Is a third party involved, or do you simply pay newegg directly?

nickg
06-28-2007, 11:36
Originally posted by AverageJoe
nickg, when paying back the amount due. Is a third party involved, or do you simply pay newegg directly?

your payment goes directly to Bill Me Later, not to any of the vendors.

Philipp2
07-07-2007, 08:32
I use this with NewEgg and have never had a problem (Yet) As said, be sure and pay it off early to avoid the high interest rate.

stooxie
07-07-2007, 12:57
Originally posted by IndyGunFreak
Its more or less a Newegg Credit card,

I've never done it, but as nickg stated, as long as you pay the balance off, I don't see to big an issue.

It is a form of credit but it's independent of NewEgg. It's actually done by a Timonium, Maryland based company called I4Commerce.

-Stooxie