Defense Atty. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Defense Atty.

Hines57
06-28-2007, 19:49
Anybody recommend an atty. in central Ohio for concealed carry / self defense issues?

chlnwohio
06-28-2007, 21:06
Originally posted by Hines57
Anybody recommend an atty. in central Ohio for concealed carry / self defense issues?

Ken Hanson would be the guy. No attorney in the State knows more about this stuff.

Look up in Delaware:

Firestone, Brehm, Hanson,
Wolf and Burchinal LLP

He shouldn't be hard to find.

Linda
06-30-2007, 05:03
Yep, ditto on Ken Hanson :thumbsup:
Everyone in Ohio should have Ken programmed into your cell phone.

Hanson, Ken
E-mail Address(es):
khanson@fbylaw.com

740-215-6433

15 W. Winter St.
Delaware, OH 43015

anyplainjoe
06-30-2007, 11:40
ditto.

firedog978
07-08-2007, 07:37
Ken's information is in my cell phone too. Even though I am a bit of a distance from Delaware, Ohio (Cincinnati). I'm keeping it for his recommendation of a good local attn. should I need it. Also though, hoping (if I do), he'd make the trip. My boyscout motto of decades ago still lives on.

Linda
07-09-2007, 09:20
Like any attorney licensed in Ohio, Ken can represent people anywhere in the state. He if doesn't think he's the guy for the job, he will be honest enough to tell you without taking all your $$$.

firedog978
07-11-2007, 17:42
Thanks Linda. I realize he can (being licensed in Ohio), I was wondering if he travels that far?

Catalina
07-15-2007, 09:52
I see Ken Hanson's name is the answer to this question on numerous boards.

To those of who that know of him, is he a criminal defense attorney and/or an Ohio gun rights expert?

I'm know he knows our gun laws inside & out, just wondering if he is capable in a court room or even before working with city/county prosecutors.

TIA.

Racsan
07-16-2007, 07:42
"Mr. Hanson is a general practice attorney, a licensed title insurance agent and currently serves as a Municipal Prosecutor. Previously, Mr. Hanson served as court appointed counsel for major felony cases, and has first chair trial experience for charges from disorderly conduct up through, and including, life specification murder. Mr. Hanson also previously served as chief assistant prosecutor for Morgan County, Ohio. Mr. Hanson completed his senior internship with the United States Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Office of Emergency Plans and Exercises. Mr. Hanson is a FFL, Utah certified CCW instructor, a life NRA member, a NRA certified instructor, range safety officer and Refuse to Be A Victim instructor, and currently shoots in USPSA matches in the Limited and Limited Ten Divisions. Mr. Hanson is a proponent of concealed carry in Ohio and has closely followed the debate over Ohio’s concealed carry laws for over a decade."

He is also the author of "Ohio Guide to Firearm Laws" http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/article3581.html

Linda
07-16-2007, 12:24
Originally posted by Catalina
I see Ken Hanson's name is the answer to this question on numerous boards.

To those of who that know of him, is he a criminal defense attorney and/or an Ohio gun rights expert?

BOTH!

I will put it this way, I would entrust MY LIFE to Ken's good hands and no one elses, unless Ken recommended them to me!:thumbsup: