battlefield2 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : battlefield2

ndshooter
06-30-2007, 09:12
No GT'rs play Battlefield 2 for the pc?

Tvov
07-04-2007, 21:11
You bet I play it! Just got off playing it. Also the Special Forces expansion. I also play a lot of the mods for it -- Point of Existence 2, Project Reality 2, Desert Conflict.

Look for the OSF server,

[OSF] Pandemonium in the Palms

IP 208.122.25.114:16567

We just restarted it. I am [OSF] MadFF.

(Outlaws of Sherwood Forest)

ndshooter
07-04-2007, 23:32
Originally posted by Tvov
You bet I play it! Just got off playing it. Also the Special Forces expansion. I also play a lot of the mods for it -- Point of Existence 2, Project Reality 2, Desert Conflict.

Look for the OSF server,

[OSF] Pandemonium in the Palms

IP 208.122.25.114:16567

We just restarted it. I am [OSF] MadFF.

(Outlaws of Sherwood Forest)

i play special forces expansion. my clan is Teabaggers United.

look for =TBU= ghost town.

im cutsmanateen

Ken B
07-07-2007, 11:06
don't clan but I generally hit the TexasTeamPlayers.com server and Legion of War...

Tvov
07-08-2007, 18:10
Originally posted by ndshooter
i play special forces expansion. my clan is Teabaggers United.

look for =TBU= ghost town.

im cutsmanateen

I do believe I've played on your server.

I just recently got "back into" vanilla BF2, and it is still a lot of fun. The mods are cool, but I got a little burned out on Project Reality 2 mod because of all the restrictions designed to make it "more realistic".

Desert Conflict is good, but needs a little more work, and honestly it seems to be missing "something", I don't really know what.

Point of Existence 2 is probably, in my opinion, the best and most polished of the mods. The biggest complaint I have about it is how dark most of the maps seem.

I am anxiously waiting for Forgotten Hope 2, the WWII mod for BF2. The developers are taking their time working on it, I guess trying to get it right the first time. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer.

Battlefield 2 Pirates mod is also supposed to be coming out, hopefully this summer.

There is a ton of other mods for BF2, but they haven't really taken off. Operation Peace Keeper and Allied Intent come to mind.

See you on the Battlefield!

Juliet Lima
07-15-2007, 00:47
Originally posted by ndshooter
No GT'rs play Battlefield 2 for the pc?

I played BF1942 for years...all the mods. DC/DCF/DCX/EOD, blah blah. I bought BF2 a year or so ago and started playing it. My computer is lame and my vid card (ATI Radeon 9800) couldn't really handle it. As soon as I build a new comp I may get back into BF2. Plus, I need to get a better joystick cuz BF2 takes a lot of buttons to fly correctly. I just still enjoy the original enough to upgrade completely.

--=JL=-- is my game name.