Sportsmans Warehouse In Lexington Is Open.......awesome!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sportsmans Warehouse In Lexington Is Open.......awesome!!!

Kentucky_Guy
07-03-2007, 18:31
Just went in there tonite for the first time....

its a shooters, reloaders, hunters, fishermans, boaters etc,etc.. dream :hearts:

its out in Hamburg Pavillion just before you get to Wal Mart.

Picked up a couple boxes of ammo, a holster for my SIG and a new cleaning kit for my pistols.....

anybody in Lexington check it out....

Berretta9
07-05-2007, 07:11
There is already a thread on this that pretty much said it was way over priced and not too impressive.

Kentucky_Guy
07-05-2007, 15:56
well, its really the only store of its kind here in Lexington..

I was impressed with their store....

garymac58
07-07-2007, 07:54
while standing at the small arms counter with my arm resting on some reloading powder, i asked for a price on 4 lbs of AA#2. the guy behind the counter told me they don't sell reloading powder. after pointing to the powder under my arm, i said "really?" the manager of that section came over and apologized, and said he would go check the price. 15 minutes later he wasn't back and i left.

while i was waiting on him i browsed around and noticed that the prices on items i was familiar with seemed to be a little high.

my brother in law was in there earlier this week looking for a tent. the one he looked at was 250.00. he found it elsewhere for 175.00.

Berretta9
07-07-2007, 08:37
I hear ya. I went there and the guy behind the counter didn't know anything about what he was selling. The prices are way too high.

Terminator2
07-09-2007, 12:21
I think antique and modern firearms is a better store, may wanna give em a try-they sold me a galco belt for carry use...good selection and a glock armorer there.

Bren
07-09-2007, 12:58
I did buy a reloading book at Sportsman's Warehouse beccause it was priced about the same as what it would have cost from Midway, including shipping. Then I got it to the counter and it rang up a LOT higher than Midway - turns out they had meant to raise the price by several dollars but had forgotten to change the sticker, so they gave it to me at a nearly reasonable price. At the price it was supposed to be, I could have ordered it from Midway, had it in 2 days and, even with shipping, saved $3-4.