View Full Version : Handgun II july 28th

Michigantrainer
07-09-2007, 18:43
jULY 28TH

More details at

WWW.Michigantrainer.com

Xenia
07-11-2007, 00:51
I took his Handgun 1 class and it was fantastic!

Michigantrainer
07-20-2007, 10:20
couple of spots left

Barbara
07-21-2007, 12:36
This is excellent training.

steveksux
07-23-2007, 01:25
Might be interested. Have not taken Handgun I, so it depends on what you have in mind regarding "or equivalent" in the Pre-Reqs.

Have some formal training (40 hrs static timed aimed courses of fire) under my belt. Fundamentals/marksmanship/safety are all sound.

On the down side, I've only started trying point/impulse shooting since getting CPL last year, and tried a couple of IDPA practices this summer, so I haven't done much movement/quick draw/quick shooting.

[Edit]Yup, that was me you talked to this morning.

Randy

Michigantrainer
07-29-2007, 14:02
Well randy

steveksux
07-29-2007, 18:37
Originally posted by Michigantrainer
Well randy Hi, Steve...

This is a little awkward.. let me explain the SteveKsux id, its not a reference to you in any way... :supergrin:

Way back when, AOL charged so much a minute for internet connectivity when it first came out. I know people who were getting $200 a month bills for aol. Suddenly some other providers came out with internet access for $25 a month. Suddenly AOL dropped their per minute charges and charged $25 a month too. So I figure they were screwing people all that time because they could get away with it. Depending on the day of the week and my mood, I alternate between "That's capitalism" and "that's taking advantage of people", and maybe both are accurate.

So I started using SteveKsux as my aol account. Pronounced "Steve Case Sucks", and my email "Steve Case Sucks at AOL dot com". Steve Case was CEO of AOL at the time. It was funny enough I just continued using it for boards like this. Easy to remember, sufficiently anonymous. It was just subtle enough to stay under the radar, and AOL never caught on and cancelled it. My BillG8sux@MSN.com account was not so fortunate... :supergrin:

Great class, by the way... we'll meet again.

Randy

Michigantrainer
07-29-2007, 18:41
lol no sweat

steveksux
07-29-2007, 19:19
Originally posted by Michigantrainer
lol no sweat I figured, but it was a funny story, so I thought I'd share.. Also its a great spam account, I use that when I sign up for stuff so they send the inevitable spam to it instead of the email I really use.

Randy