Anyone going to the gun show in Salem this weekend? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the gun show in Salem this weekend?

Bullman
07-11-2007, 16:08
I might be going with one of the guys from work, anyone know if it will be any good? The last one I went to was okay.

PVanCleave
07-11-2007, 17:10
Dennis O'Connor and I will be there on Saturday and there is a VCDL membership meeting in Wytheville that evening.

Bullman
07-11-2007, 17:28
Where in Wytheville?

PVanCleave
07-11-2007, 17:36
Originally posted by Bullman
Where in Wytheville?

About 60 miles south of Salem off 81.

OOOPS - misread your question. From VA-ALERT:

WYTHEVILLE, VCDL Meeting at 7:00 p.m., Saturday, July 14.

The public is welcome -- you need not be a member to attend. Come join us for fellowship and updates on Virginia gun rights initiatives! And if you have favorite gun shows or other places where you can post notice of this meeting, contact Dave Knight at
dmk@applied-cs-inc.com for flyers.

Location: Providence Reformed Presbyterian Church, 180 West Main Street Wytheville, VA 24382

Directions: - Take Route 81 to Exit 73 - Merge onto East Main Street (US Route 11), toward Wytheville - Go 2.4 miles to #180, on the right - note that E. Main bears left at a traffic light, at which the center lane is the only 'thru' lane.

The church entrance is located between two street-level storefronts. The sanctuary and meeting rooms are upstairs, and to the left.

NOTE: Church service is not in session, so the building is "open" for those who choose to carry.

Contact Al Steed, Jr. at SWVAgunshows@vcdl.org for more information.

bigmikeg22
07-11-2007, 17:44
not in Salem... but i'll be at the same one in chantilly, va. at the end of the july

Bullman
07-11-2007, 17:44
Originally posted by PVanCleave
About 60 miles south of Salem off 81.

I know where Wytheville is, I work in Wytheville, I want to know where in Wytheville:supergrin:

PVanCleave
07-11-2007, 17:49
Originally posted by Bullman
I know where Wytheville is, I work in Wytheville, I want to know where in Wytheville:supergrin:

I saw that I had misread your question and edited in the information you requested above ...

DannyR
07-12-2007, 10:40
I may make it to the show Sunday afternoon.