gun show this weekend [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : gun show this weekend

yunone
07-12-2007, 21:45
anyone going to the gun show this weekend?

WESTERN WASHINGTON FAIRGROUNDS(PUYALLUP)
ADMISSION: $7.00
(FREE TO CURRENT WAC MEMBERS)

GUN SHOW HOURS FOR PUYALLUP SHOWS:
Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday 8:00am-4:00pm

MEMBERSHIP DESK:
Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm
Sunday 8:00am-3:00pm

FREE PARKING

should be good times and good deals....i will be there and placing membership...weeeeeeeeee....good times....

yunone
07-12-2007, 21:47
some more info

WASHINGTON ARMS COLLECTORS SHOW
DATES: July 14 - 15
425 255-8410

Hours:
Sat 8am-5pm
Sun 8am-4pm

Admission:
$7

Jennifer Masterjohn 425 255-8410
www.washingtonarmscollectors.org
E-mail office@washingtonarmscollectors.org

Rules of the Road

1. There will be no loaded firearms, magazines, or speedloaders in the building, either on the tables or on one’s person, with the exception of law enforcement and private security officers under contract with WAC

2. There will be no bulk gunpowder or explosive bullets in the building. There will be no loose cartridges or loaded clips of any description near the firearms for which they are intended. Chemicals used to make explosive compounds are prohibited.

3. All firearms will have their actions tied open. Where that is impracticable due to design considerations the arm will have its action tied to make it inoperable. All detachable magazines, including rimfire tubular feeding devices, will be removed from a firearm before it is placed on a table. Flintlock, wheel lock and matchlock arms need not be tied. Percussion or cartridge firearms for display only contained in a locked display case may remain untied.

4. Fully automatic firearms other than those displayed by law enforcement or military organizations, or parts to convert semiautomatic arms to fully-automatic are prohibited. Dummy, replica, or registered Title II firearms must be accompanied by a clearly-readable sign stating that the item in question is not a machine gun.

5. Any extended bayonets attached to firearms shall be scabbarded with no exceptions. If a bayonet on a firearm has no scabbard, it shall either be folded against the stock or removed from the firearm. This applies to arms being carried as well as to arms that are on tables.

6. Firearm sales to — or purchases from — non-members or persons prohibited by law from firearms ownership/possession are totally forbidden. Violation will lead to immediate and permanent expulsion as a member of WAC.

7. Members may not loan their badges to anyone, whether a member or not. Membership badges will be worn above the waist with the name clearly visible. The alteration of WAC membership badges in any manner is strictly prohibited; the display at WAC gatherings of altered WAC badges or of badges purporting to be insignia of current WAC membership other than those issued by the WAC shall be cause for immediate expulsion from the gathering and may subject the bearer, if a member, to further discipline by the WAC Board of Directors.

8. There shall be no promotion of, or soliciting for, commercial gun shows on WAC leased premises, including the parking lot. Any other solicitations, display or distribution of non-arms related material at WAC shows must have prior approval of the WAC Board of Directors, except for such club-related petitions as allowed in club By-laws.

9. There will be no parking on the Puyallup Fairgrounds except for those individuals with approved parking permits. All others will be towed at owner’s expense.

10. Puyallup Fire Dept. dictates NO SMOKING on the premises.

11. Taking of photographs, video or audio taping is prohibited without permission from either the Board of Directors or the Show Manager.

12. The sale of literature on the manufacture of unlawful explosive devices, silencers, full automatic firearms, booby-traps, and/or illegal terrorist tactics, etc. is prohibited. All anti-Semitic, racist and hate literature is prohibited. The sale of targets depicting the likeness of American Politicians is prohibited. If any of the above or other related material not listed shows up at a WAC gathering, the owner of that material shall be asked to remove it immediately.

13. In the event of disciplinary action taken against a member or members which leads to the revocation, cancellation, or suspension of membership in the Washington Arms Collectors, all monetary balances and credits with the Club shall be forfeited to the Washington Arms Collectors.

14. No person under 18 years of age will be admitted to WAC shows unless accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian or unless such person is a member of a group authorized by the Board or Show Manager such as Scouts, Civil Air Patrol Cadets, etc.

15. Any member who becomes disqualified from membership must immediately report the disqualification and the circumstances thereof to any Director, Officer or the WAC Office and must surrender his or her badge to the WAC.

16. Any member who learns that another member has become disqualified from membership must report the circumstances to any Director, Officer or the WAC Office. Failure to report such knowledge may be cause for disciplinary action.

17. Any member who is required to conduct a NICS background check on a sale of a firearm to a member at a gathering of members and who receives a denial, must IMMEDIATELY report said denial and the identity of the prospective purchaser to the Show Manager or his designee. Failure to report such information may be cause for disciplinary action.

18. Any member whose attempted purchase of a firearm at a gathering of members is denied by NICS is immediately suspended and must surrender his or her badge forthwith. The suspension of such member shall terminate upon reversal of the NICS denial.

19. Failure to appear before the WAC Board of Directors upon issuance of a written notification signed by the President or his designee may be cause for disciplinary action. Members may be disciplined by the BoD for misconduct or persistent trouble making. The Show Manager or a majority of the Board present may expel a member or guest from a gathering for these same reasons. The Show manager or a majority of the Board present may, at their discretion, refuse the entry or continued presence of a guest at a gathering.

20. Additional rule and related policies apply to all members and table holders. Copies may be obtained from the Show Manager.

Habu
07-12-2007, 22:07
Heck yeah, I'll be there Sunday afternoon, wouldn't miss it. It's gonna be great!

yunone
07-12-2007, 22:14
Sunday? You know all the cool people and best deals are present on saturday :p

Habu
07-13-2007, 20:54
Aw, no way!:shocked:

Habu
07-15-2007, 20:19
Okay, I went to the show today. It was great! Alot of great things to see, and good people to talk to. Got some good deals on 5.56 ammo, .40 bullets, some 12 gauge 00 buck, and a Galco Combatmaster holster for my G-23! Can't wait to break it in!

yunone
07-15-2007, 21:58
sounds like a good deal for you

unfortunately for me i was disappointed :(

the ammo deals werent happening, can get ammo cheaper online. lots of cool range bage and holsters though.. way too many old foggies with nothing better to do than glare at my wifes ****... :)

i am going to check out monroe for sure next week and see if i can score some good ammo deals...thats my mission in life as of right now :)

Habu
07-19-2007, 23:50
Which day were you there?

yunone
07-19-2007, 23:54
saturday

i am going to checkout monroe this weekend for sure as i need some ammo and want to stock up really bad...online still is cheaper though and thats what makes no sense to me...you figure in person people would be willing to deal

this weekend i am looking for a travel case of some sorts..i am travelling next month and bringing my pistol so i need to find something

did you go on sunday like you were saying?

sixgunsblazing
08-08-2007, 22:07
I'm planning on going to the Puyallup show Saturday

Habu
08-10-2007, 00:16
Yeah, I ususlly go on the Sundays, I'll be at this next one Sunday as well.

Once again, can't wait!:thumbsup:

yunone
08-10-2007, 10:53
habu

you have been to a few of these. Are the puyallup shows always about the same? I went to the last one and didnt find anything for me :(

I am mostly looking for killer deals on ammo and possibly a pistol...just no love on either last time

Habu
08-11-2007, 01:15
No, I'd have to say it's always different. Seems like every show I'll see things I didn't see at the show before, someone always brings in something new. Sometimes I'll see a deal on something and tell myself "low on money, wait till next show", and of course return to the next one, only to find that particular deal has disappeared!

But yeah, you see alot of the same things, but there is always something new to be found here or there. It's always worth a visit.

BE THERE, brother!