cz75 by norinco or tanfolgio by armscor? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : cz75 by norinco or tanfolgio by armscor?

TTPower
07-14-2007, 06:56
hi BOGS, i'm planning to get a 9mm for production division. which is better, cz75 clone by norinco or tanfolgio by armscor? :)
the norinco is only 14k but extra mags are not yet available. the tangolgio by armscor is around 22k and all the parts are imported from italy. :) which would u prefer and why? On the down side, they both only have 15rnds? Isnt dat a handicap compared to glock17's 17 rounds?

Valor1
07-14-2007, 17:29
IN terms of workmanship, Tanfoglio is the better choice. Nothing bad with the Norinco Cz75 clone but you'd rather get the real Cz75. If the time comes that you get tired of your Cz, the resale value is still high. In the case of the Norinco clone, no one will buy you at the price near your acquisition cost. The Norinco also needs a lot of polishing thus ending up with additional expense.

antediluvianist
07-14-2007, 18:47
"On the down side, they both only have 15rnds? Isnt dat a handicap compared to glock17's 17 rounds?"

In a practical sense, the 2 round difference means very little. Fifteen is a lot already.

But if magazine capacity is a major consideration for you - you must have a lot of rough neighbors - get the Glock and buy the 30-round (or is it 32?) long magazine.

horge
07-14-2007, 19:16
Maybe he's thinking games (IPSC, IDPA, etc...)

But to echo ante: 15 rounds is plenty.
I've only ever had to shoot in self defense once.
Three shots, and the last two were, I guess, pretty unnecessary.
Don't really care to say more than that about the incident.

I don't feel underequipped with just 7 in the mag and one in the pipe.
But that's just me. You can always get extra mags, neh? :)

TTPower
07-14-2007, 20:24
Originally posted by antediluvianist

But if magazine capacity is a major consideration for you - you must have a lot of rough neighbors - get the Glock and buy the 30-round (or is it 32?) long magazine.

ante, horge is right :) i'm planning to use it mainly for ipsc production division :) hehehehehe but thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

TTPower
07-14-2007, 20:33
Originally posted by Valor1
IN terms of workmanship, Tanfoglio is the better choice. Nothing bad with the Norinco Cz75 clone but you'd rather get the real Cz75. If the time comes that you get tired of your Cz, the resale value is still high. In the case of the Norinco clone, no one will buy you at the price near your acquisition cost. The Norinco also needs a lot of polishing thus ending up with additional expense.

good point Valor1 :) thanks

Pepe308
07-14-2007, 22:05
Norinco CZ clone isn't bad at all, you just need to practice with it. The sandy feeling when racking the slide goes away after shooting hundreds of rounds and it doesn't affect reliability NIB. CZ and Jericho mags fit. You're good to go with a triggerjob which I believe everyone does.

Poodle
07-15-2007, 22:16
Tried the Armscor Tanfoglio 9 mm. Yung all metal na 2ng gen. Ok naman siya. Very accurate. Haven't tried the Norinco CZ clone. Very attractive ang price at 14T ng Norinco.

Capt.Barbel
07-15-2007, 23:34
ttpower, im using the armscor tanfoglio AP9 all steel. yung stock mag nya is 17 rounds na.:thumbsup:

TTPower
07-16-2007, 04:48
Originally posted by Poodle
Tried the Armscor Tanfoglio 9 mm. Yung all metal na 2ng gen. Ok naman siya. Very accurate. Haven't tried the Norinco CZ clone. Very attractive ang price at 14T ng Norinco.

yup 14K for a CZ clone is really tempting :drool: thats why hirap mag decide! mas mura pa sa cellphone! hahahaha

ahtsay
07-16-2007, 04:50
ttpower, mag standard ka nalang :supergrin: Mas exciting kasi madami tayo.

TTPower
07-16-2007, 04:53
kaya nga ayaw ko pumunta sa gunshow e! everytime na lang may gusto ka bilhin kahit di mo kelangan :supergrin: sobrang tempting yung norinco 14k lng.... wala kasi ako for production :) (palusot para bumili hahahahahaha )

Hermo Gut
07-16-2007, 06:08
Originally posted by Pepe308
Norinco CZ clone isn't bad at all, you just need to practice with it. The sandy feeling when racking the slide goes away after shooting hundreds of rounds and it doesn't affect reliability NIB. CZ and Jericho mags fit. You're good to go with a triggerjob which I believe everyone does to their guns.

+1. Although may reputasyon na ang Tanfoglio as competition gun and maraming shooter gumagamit nito (like world champion Eric Grauffel)dahil maganda rin ang quality (out of the box) made in Italy pa! Norinco pang harabas and you'll spend time polishing and fine tuning the rough parts (but it will work also). Quality lang talaga ng steel ang angat sa Norinco. :)

TTPower
07-16-2007, 07:00
hhhmmmmm.... malapit na ko ma-convince to get the tanfolgio :supergrin: keep the feedbacks coming hehehehehe

antediluvianist
07-16-2007, 07:20
Here's another reason. Feel the grips of the Tanfoglio and the Glock.

The Tan's grip feels good. The Glock grip feels not nearly as comfortable.Not nearly.

TTPower
07-16-2007, 07:46

The Tan's grip feels good. The Glock grip feels not nearly as comfortable.Not nearly.

yup i find the rubber grips of the tanfoglio comfortable compared to the plastic grips of the norinco. same reason why i have a hogue handall grip on my glock :)

New_comer
07-16-2007, 09:22
Originally posted by TTPower
yup i find the rubber grips of the tanfoglio comfortable compared to the plastic grips of the norinco. same reason why i have a hogue handall grip on my glock :)

May pang-IPSC production ka na pala e. Mas maigi kung 1911 STD division ka na nga laang (pampagulo... hehehe) :supergrin:

TTPower
07-16-2007, 09:29
Originally posted by New_comer
May pang-IPSC production ka na pala e. Mas maigi kung 1911 STD division ka na nga laang (pampagulo... hehehe) :supergrin:

may 1911 hi-cap na ko for standard :) production wala pa. glock23 yung glock e lugi if i use it for production hehehehe

Allegra
07-16-2007, 19:08
they are both of the same design

quality ng finish hindi importante , kasi dadalin mo rin yan sa gunsmith para itono

what you shoul;d look at is yung tibay ng baril
It's gonna be shot a lot, dryfired , speed reloaded , dropped,drawn etc

I'm a little disapointed w/ the current CZ
It's a great pistol pero my friends guns are giving probems
Mine doesnt kahit bugbug na, pero it was an issue gun sa Team CZ /PB nun so I dont know kung iba quality nya

If I were to buy a production gun now , di ko rin alam kung an pipiliin ko hehe
Probably a glock w/ 3 extra slides

New_comer
07-17-2007, 07:41
Why not the Taurus PT92, yung beretta clone? 17+1 din yun at may local support. Meron din yung sig clone, PT915 ata yun. Matibay na, maganda pa, lalu na yung stainless ;)

TTPower
07-17-2007, 08:03
Originally posted by New_comer
Why not the Taurus PT92, yung beretta clone? 17+1 din yun at may local support. Meron din yung sig clone, PT915 ata yun. Matibay na, maganda pa, lalu na yung stainless ;)

maganda kasi yung grip ng tanfoglio fits my hand perfectly....even better than my glock. and mura kasi yung norinco 14k and yung tanfolgio 22k lng wala na ata mas mura pa hehehehe :) how much ba yun pt92?

New_comer
07-17-2007, 08:09
maganda kasi yung grip ng tanfoglio fits my hand perfectly....even better than my glock. and mura kasi yung norinco 14k and yung tanfolgio 22k lng wala na ata mas mura pa hehehehe :) how much ba yun pt92?

TT,

The grips of all other guns are BETTER than a glock's 2x2 profile... :supergrin:

Nasa 25th lang ata yung stainless. Aircraft alloy kaya ang gaan. Yung sa kasama ko, higit 20,000 rounds fired over 8 years, minsan lang nagkaproblema nung maupod ang sear. Tapos ausin ng Trust trade (libre lang ata yun) ratrat ulit! :thumbsup:

Pepe308
07-17-2007, 09:36
BTW, the Norinco clone is 15+1 only but at 14k, you get to spend the other petots to bullets and rig just like how I started.

Capt.Barbel
07-17-2007, 21:46

+1 :thumbsup:

HEAVY
07-17-2007, 23:30
Originally posted by Pepe308
BTW, the Norinco clone is 15+1 only but at 14k, you get to spend the other petots to bullets, triggerjob and rig just like how I started.

if you're going to use it for production class, you're not supposed to do any mods to it.

not even a trigger job.

Pepe308
07-18-2007, 03:12
Originally posted by HEAVY
if you're going to use it for production class, you're not supposed to do any mods to it.

not even a trigger job.
Really? I didn't know that! Good thing I didn't have any triggerjobs done on mine! Why are other production shooters have lighter trigger pulls (5lbs. on first shot)? I started with the rig and bullets, better edit my post!

ahtsay
07-18-2007, 05:21
Pepe musta ka na? Hinde na tayo nagkikita:supergrin: Kailan ka puputok ulet?

batangueno
07-18-2007, 05:42
Puede yan trigger job, wag mo lang sasabihin sa RO. :supergrin: It would be difficult to differentiate a trigger job from wear and tear. The important thing is the trigger pull weight at first shot.

My vote would be NZ75. Madami rin nagka problema sa Tanfoglio, ang hirap patinuin, tanungin mo si Doc Alvin and homogenizer. Naka swerte lang yata si Barry. :supergrin:

Pepe308
07-18-2007, 05:56
Thanks for the info sir Paul. :)

TTPower
07-18-2007, 06:54
Originally posted by batangueno
Puede yan trigger job, wag mo lang sasabihin sa RO. :supergrin: It would be difficult to differentiate a trigger job from wear and tear. The important thing is the trigger pull weight at first shot.

My vote would be NZ75. Madami rin nagka problema sa Tanfoglio, ang hirap patinuin, tanungin mo si Doc Alvin and homogenizer. Naka swerte lang yata si Barry. :supergrin:

guys, where can i get rubber grips for the NZ85b just in case yun ang kunin ko. and kanino pwede pagawa trigger job? btw compatible ba ang mag ng tanfoglio sa norinco? according kay capt.barbel 17 rounds kasi yung sa tanfoglio and 15 lng sa norinco :)

Pepe308
07-18-2007, 08:14
Twin Pines has Pachmyer grips, just don't know if it fits perfectly. Triggerjob... ask Deenoh, WSC has a custom shop. You may want to try Jericho mags, Jericho mags holds 17 rounds too and fits in the NZ85.

TTPower
07-18-2007, 08:27
pepe thanks for the tip :) can u point me where i can find a jericho mag and more or less how much do they cost :)

Allegra
07-18-2007, 08:48
forget the the rubber wrap arounds
Hirap mag regrip pag mali hawak sa draw, minsan nakakabagal pa sa draw

TTPower
07-18-2007, 09:15
Originally posted by Allegra
Hirap mag regrip pag mali hawak sa draw, minsan nakakabagal pa sa draw

allegra, i'm looking for the grip panels like the one on the tanfoglio :) not the hogue wrap arounds

Allegra
07-18-2007, 09:29
allegra, i'm looking for the grip panels like the one on the tanfoglio :) not the hogue wrap arounds

hated them as well , experimented on my cz and ended back to the plastic grips
you gonna be using progrip anyway

Chie
07-18-2007, 21:44
send 9mx a pm if he still have his rubber grips for his cz.

guys, where can i get rubber grips for the NZ85b just in case yun ang kunin ko. and kanino pwede pagawa trigger job? btw compatible ba ang mag ng tanfoglio sa norinco? according kay capt.barbel 17 rounds kasi yung sa tanfoglio and 15 lng sa norinco :)

Pepe308
07-19-2007, 04:34
pepe thanks for the tip :) can u point me where i can find a jericho mag and more or less how much do they cost :)
Sorry sir, I can't help you on that part anymore, I used Mecgars 15 round mags. for CZ. Bout the grip panels,if 9MX doesn't have any, you could stick with the orig. plastic ones and put some skateboard tapes on it.

horge
07-19-2007, 05:38
Originally posted by Allegra
Hirap mag regrip pag mali hawak sa draw,
minsan nakakabagal pa sa draw

Amen.

Rubber grips tend to snag/drag on clothing too,
if you're thinking of CCW'ing the piece.
Very bad juju then.

TTPower
07-19-2007, 07:47
thanks for all ur feedbacks:) ill try to drop by MCS next week and check out both guns again hehehehehe keep the tips coming:thumbsup:
btw pwede ba magpalit ng sights sa production div?