Help on installing new sights [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Help on installing new sights

southplinker
07-20-2007, 07:15
Got the nights sights already kaso I'm having a hard time looking for a gun store that can help me install it.

I've tried Jethro but they're asking 1.5k for it which I think is too much since Force Site from Alimall is only asking P500, problem is gunsmith is off tom and P.B. Dionisio doesn't have the sight pusher tool for it.

I wanna get it installed tom and hit the range na din sana.

Any other ideas? I got the HS2000.

Salamat po!

9MX
07-20-2007, 07:46
those are nights sights with tritium vials that can easily break if you don't have the right equipment. my suggestion is patience, wait for force site's gunsmith ;)

southplinker
07-20-2007, 08:45
Originally posted by 9MX
those are nights sights with tritium vials that can easily break if you don't have the right equipment. my suggestion is patience, wait for force site's gunsmith ;)

I guess I'll have to wait another week again:brickwall:

My sched for next week is 11am-8pm:crying:

But they did say to try on Sun:supergrin:

Thanks man!:thumbsup:

s0nny_g17
07-20-2007, 15:56
theres a lot of gunsmiths that can help you with your problem. start with saruman's directory (http://ffforum.50webs.com/directory.html). try calling them first before going to their shop. it will save you some gas.:supergrin:

TTPower
07-20-2007, 23:47
where did u get ur hs2000? maybe u can ask them if they have the special tool to install ur sights. or u can check with stronghand they also carry hs2000 so they mite have the tool to install ur sights :)

southplinker
07-22-2007, 01:22
Originally posted by TTPower
where did u get ur hs2000? maybe u can ask them if they have the special tool to install ur sights. or u can check with stronghand they also carry hs2000 so they mite have the tool to install ur sights :)

Got mine from Stronghand sir and I did ask him during the gun show kaso wala din daw sya tool for that.

Anywayz napakabit ko na, yun nga lang nagka problema.
more on this at
http://pinoyguns.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=productionpistols&action=display&thread=1184937346

9MX
07-22-2007, 04:09
yaiks!, i assumed force had the proper tools:shocked:

sayang naman

southplinker
07-22-2007, 05:45
Originally posted by 9MX
yaiks!, i assumed force had the proper tools:shocked:

sayang naman

He did naman Sir. Arnold, the gunsmith was very careful naman.

It's just the sight pusher that we were using can't seem to get a grip of my slide because they lost that part. I think we ended up using the one for the glock.

I would still go to him ten years from now if he's still the only one with the sight pusher.