View Full Version : Bossi Released

bulm540
07-20-2007, 22:22
A dose of their own medicine.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/
Unconventional but effective.

Poodle
07-20-2007, 23:29
Buti nga. At least in the end, the kidnap gang leader "loved his neighbor as he loved himself". He released Fr. Bossi who was a kidnap victim because he didn't want to be a victim of kidnapping himself (or something of that sort). He learned the lesson in the end. Hope that this development ends episodes of kidnapping members of the clergy in Mindanao.

I don't think that the authorities kidnapped the family of the gang leader, that's against the law. Maybe they sponsored a vacation for the family in some nice resort. That is what probably happened.

PMMA97
07-21-2007, 05:08
“Wag na lang. Magtago na lang kayo (Forget it. Just go and hide) because we have your family,” the government negotiators told the kidnappers, according to the source.

Yan ang diplomasyang bagay sa mga rebelde kuno :thumbsup:

3kings
07-21-2007, 05:11
the military kidnap the kidnappers family?

hmmmm. seems familiar:shocked:

charlie-xray
07-21-2007, 05:26
I'm skeptical about the timing, I'm smelling something fishy.

Something like SONA fishy of sort.

bulm540
07-21-2007, 08:38
Originally posted by PMMA97
“Wag na lang. Magtago na lang kayo (Forget it. Just go and hide) because we have your family,” the government negotiators told the kidnappers, according to the source.

Yan ang diplomasyang bagay sa mga rebelde kuno :thumbsup:
Could have been a good bluff, Looks like the rebels blinked first. He he he he!!!! SONA or no SONA ,+1 for the Gov't

New_comer
07-21-2007, 08:48
"Do not do unto others what you would not want others do unto you..." - Confucious, Buddha, & JC all taught this Golden Rule, in one form or another.

Worked miracles back then, still works wonderfully now...

"Di lang pam-pamilya, pang-hostage taking pa!"

Awesome! :thumbsup:

bulm540
07-21-2007, 08:51
Ditto!! the Gov't said I'm all in ( in texas hold em), Rebels said I fold.

bulm540
07-21-2007, 14:00
Uh Oh!! looks like the MILF are complaining since their supplemental income is threatened. http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view_article.php?article_id=77986

isuzu
07-21-2007, 17:50
Originally posted by bulm540
Uh Oh!! looks like the MILF are complaining since their supplemental income is threatened. http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view_article.php?article_id=77986

Basilan Representative Wahab Akbar said he applied the same strategy in the past but if he would deal with a kidnapping case again, he would prefer not to use it anymore.

Hey, but it still works! Pulitiko na talaga si Akbar.:supergrin:

charlie-xray
07-22-2007, 05:32
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good bluff indeed, hindi lang umubra yung bluff nila na uy may mortar kami.....kung puputok eh bahala na si batman.

Originally posted by bulm540
Could have been a good bluff, Looks like the rebels blinked first. He he he he!!!! SONA or no SONA ,+1 for the Gov't

charlie-xray
07-24-2007, 05:32
WHAT !!!!! Human rights for the kidnappers ???????
:alex: :alex: :alex: :steamed: :steamed: :steamed: :steamed:

http://archive.inquirer.net/view.php?db=1&story_id=78178

I am agreeable to give them one right though.

"Access to the dumbest and most flagrantly idiotic lawyer you could find"

bisoy
07-24-2007, 18:03
this is BS. why is it one sided all the time? how come we always hear about these human rights ***** everytime binabalikan ang mga criminals? how come we dont hear about these human rights stuff kung tayo ang biktima?

when the 10 marines were beheaded, were there any human rights advocates complaining? so ano to? human rights only applies to criminals and not to us?

this is purely politika. that human rights thing is nothing but politics. i dont know if you guys agree with me but that's how i feel.

pasyensya na if i bursted like that but i have been wanting to say that for a long time na.

peace