face to face pistol transfer... [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : face to face pistol transfer...

07-22-2007, 10:01
in MI, of course.

have a valid CPL, what exactly do i need to do?

thanks! :)

07-22-2007, 10:26
You need to complete a RI-60 Pistol Sales Record. It's in 3 parts the same as a pistol purchase permit for non CPL holders. One copy to buyer, one to seller, and one to MSP.


The seller has 10 days from the sale to mail the form into the MSP. You are still required to take the pistol and have the "safety inspection" done at your local police station.

07-22-2007, 10:49
thank you sir! :)

07-22-2007, 18:07
Hey Ender. I must say. That pic makes me think she is saying" You want to put it where?":animlol:

And yes I would

07-22-2007, 18:09

10 Ring Tao
07-22-2007, 23:12
I didn't see it mentioned, so I don't know if ender is the buyer or seller, but the RI-60 form is only when the buyer has a CCW.

If the buyer isn't part of the club, then the normal process with a purchase permit needs to be done on the buyers end.

07-26-2007, 13:22
i not only bought the pistol i was referring to, i added another to my collection a week later :rofl:

10 Ring Tao
07-26-2007, 14:16
Glad to hear it. They do get lonely you know. They told me so.