Voices Needed, for Wal-mart Ammo Supply [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Voices Needed, for Wal-mart Ammo Supply

WhatYouWant
07-22-2007, 11:58
I posted this in the AR15 HTF the other day...now I finally got around to posting it here.

If you live in the range of the Pinellas Park Wal-Mart (US19) and would like the Federal 200 round value packs PLEASE call the store and ask them to carry it.

I went in during the rain storm Friday and talked with the store manager, Shaun Leggett, and he was going to see about getting the item stocked into the store. I made a statement that the only store in Florida having this item is in CALLAWAY. I told him I am not willing to drive that far and there are others in the area interested in this item. So, the more that contact him the better chance they will stock it!

Store Manager: Shaun Leggett
Store Phone: (727) 576-1770
Wal-mart Item Number: 998418

My next stop if this item does not get added into the store is to contact the district manager (and I have his information too).

PS: Price might not be the cheapest, Item might not be the best, Wal-mart might suck...but this is about getting more ammo into the store (instead of losing it).

Gmountain
07-22-2007, 13:06
Originally posted by WhatYouWant
I posted this in the AR15 HTF the other day...now I finally got around to posting it here.

If you live in the range of the Pinellas Park Wal-Mart (US19) and would like the Federal 200 round value packs PLEASE call the store and ask them to carry it.

I went in during the rain storm Friday and talked with the store manager, Shaun Leggett, and he was going to see about getting the item stocked into the store. I made a statement that the only store in Florida having this item is in CALLAWAY. I told him I am not willing to drive that far and there are others in the area interested in this item. So, the more that contact him the better chance they will stock it!

Store Manager: Shaun Leggett
Store Phone: (727) 576-1770
Wal-mart Item Number: 998418

My next stop if this item does not get added into the store is to contact the district manager (and I have his information too).

PS: Price might not be the cheapest, Item might not be the best, Wal-mart might suck...but this is about getting more ammo into the store (instead of losing it).

Maybe,with any luck, they'll close the store. Every penny spent in Wal-Mart means more money to China, so they can build weapons that supply Al Queda and Taliban fighters, so that the enemy can kill our troops.

Boycott WalMart- at least until they stop buying Chinese products.

itsnitro
08-05-2007, 05:39
Originally posted by Gmountain
Maybe,with any luck, they'll close the store. Every penny spent in Wal-Mart means more money to China, so they can build weapons that supply Al Queda and Taliban fighters, so that the enemy can kill our troops.

Boycott WalMart- at least until they stop buying Chinese products.

Watch the Movie 'Lord of War'

:wavey:

PS. Yes I know it's just a movie but I'm sure this happens....

Passafist
08-05-2007, 17:48
I'd rather drive a mile north and ask Bill Jackson's to stock it, than purchase it from Wal-Mart.