Any gun stores near E. Carrollton/Plano area? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any gun stores near E. Carrollton/Plano area?

O2BShooting
07-24-2007, 20:14
I work up near Plano Pkwy and the George Bush and was wondering if there were any good gun stores up that way I could go browse @ lunch. I need something to do other than stuff my face.

Thanks,
O2B

flyinArmadillo
07-24-2007, 20:24
Thereís one near you from the location you described. Called the Bullet Trap. That will be near to the corner of Park and Ave K. Itís about half a block up on the right if your headed north on Ave K., just passing Park. I like going there cause they have a nice collection of new pistols. They also have an indoor range that is supported with a fairly large selection of pistols to fire if you wish. Hope this helps.

Stevearino
07-25-2007, 10:40
There's also Gunmaster up Avenue K a little further. It's on the left in the end of the same building as a feed store. Just south of Sam's. If you get to Spring Creek, turn around.

Been going to Bullet Trap more and more lately though. They just have better hours and the guys seem to have more of a sense of humor.

shuckersfan
07-25-2007, 21:48
Sportsman's Warehouse on 35 and Hebron is a bit more of a haul, but worth it. Prices are a lot better too.

Dan_ntx
07-26-2007, 09:04
Don't forget Plano Pawn and Gun on Ave K before you get to the trap. While not a "gun store" they often have an interesting variety of pistols and rifles and I have even found a few bargains in there recently. I picked up a gen 2 Glock 17 for $339 that was clean and well cared for, and a Savage .22 rifle for $100 that is a great shooter. I'm currently looking for a snub nose revolver and that is one place I check weekly.
Dan