View Full Version : I know I've heard this before, but it's worth repeating...
As we grow up, (or as we grow older)
we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to
ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and
it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it
felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll
eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset
is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I am feeling VERY sad tonight.
I know that I am losing a very special person in my life, and there doesn't seem to be anything that I can say or do to keep that from happening.
Always cherish those that you love and care about the most.
Be sure that you never say anything that you can't take back.
I know that I never meant to do that, ever.
Sometimes, things happen and things go wrong, no matter how hard we try to make them right again!
I saw this post from long ago, and it touched my heart tonight!
I know I've learned volumes about life and loving special people in the past several years!
:hearts: :crying: :hugs:
Natural Highs that ALWAYS make me feel wonderful!!!!
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry).
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke with FRIENDS
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the _expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.