My lady and her glock [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My lady and her glock

glockbarok
07-29-2007, 07:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6iI9rxRM0

Hey mga bro, cut her some slack OK, its her first time. No lessons yet, I was just coaching her as we go along. Shot thru my cam phone.

batangueno
07-29-2007, 07:54
Pretty good for her first time. My wife wouldn't even want to touch a gun.

3kings
07-29-2007, 15:28
glockbarok congrats! now you cant go home late, have to do all the chores asap, cant argue with the wifey coz she has something u dont have....dexterity.

the first time my wifey shot in the range was during a funshoot (she didnt know i entered her). she went home with the lady champ trophy.

isuzu
07-29-2007, 15:52
Not bad for a first-time shooter!

Just get her to "cup" the left hand over the right hand. It will give her a better grip on the pistol. Give her a grip-ball so that she will have a stronger grip. Also, get her to lean a little bit forward for a better balance and faster shot recovery.;)

vega
07-29-2007, 19:55
Nice shooting for first timer. Give her the reloader so she doesn't break her nails when she loads the mags. Also let the slide ride.

TTPower
07-30-2007, 07:39
i guess ur happy days are over!!! there's a new boss in the house... and she has a glock 19! hehehehehe:rofl:

glockbarok
07-30-2007, 08:20
Originally posted by 3kings
glockbarok congrats! now you cant go home late, have to do all the chores asap, cant argue with the wifey coz she has something u dont have....dexterity.

Originally posted by TTPower
i guess ur happy days are over!!! there's a new boss in the house... and she has a glock 19! hehehehehe:rofl:

Thanks everybody. Since that video, she has learned the thumbs forward grip but she still needs to practice to rack the slide.;) We didnt had the chance to go back to the range because its summer break for the kids. BUT THESE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN MY HOUSE....cuz she was always the boss..huhuhu...more so now. Oh she said that if somebody tries to break in our house, I'll hold the flashlight, shell have the gun.:shocked:

tagaykoyan
07-30-2007, 08:27
my wife's first shot, using my 1911 45, was dead center in the IDPA target board. as in sa gitna ng bilog

glockbarok
07-30-2007, 10:05
Originally posted by tagaykoyan
my wife's first shot, using my 1911 45, was dead center in the IDPA target board. as in sa gitna ng bilog

Hehehe at least ako baka makaabot pa ng ospital.:banana:

vega
07-30-2007, 10:52
Originally posted by glockbarok
but she still needs to practice to rack the slide.;)
Try overhand grip, maybe it would be easier for her.