Paid MY membership...Anyone else paid?? .. Please list your name [Archive] - Page 2 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Paid MY membership...Anyone else paid?? .. Please list your name

Pages : 1 [2]

Critias
04-10-2008, 04:58
byf43, Vincep, AZ -- you guys all have the little tag under your name showing that you're silver or platinum members (on my screen, at least, I can see them). Isn't that what you're emailing him to ask about, or did I miss something somewhere? Is there some way you've maybe got that little tag-line turned off when you view your own profile?

AZ DBLTRBL
04-11-2008, 18:53
I have too, a few times now. I'm giving up at this point. Oh well....

Eric, I owe you an apology. You are busy and were doing the best you could. You answered my email, got me squared away and were extermely nice about it. I put my foot in my big mouth and I am sorry. :wavey:

Marcia

byf43
04-13-2008, 12:17
byf43, Vincep, AZ -- you guys all have the little tag under your name showing that you're silver or platinum members (on my screen, at least, I can see them). Isn't that what you're emailing him to ask about, or did I miss something somewhere? Is there some way you've maybe got that little tag-line turned off when you view your own profile?

Critias,

My last post in this thread was in reply to someone that had suggested that I e-mail Eric, which, I had. A couple of times.

The last mention of an e-mail to Eric was for him to look at his e-mail.

I won't bring the issues to the forum, but, I was hoping that my post would throw up a 'flag' for Eric to see. . . which he did.

Again. . . . my 'dues' issues are resolved as are others.

Oh. . . and lastly. . . in/on an open forum. . THANKS Eric!!!!!!!!!!

Situation Normal. Again. . Thanks!

There's nothing here to see folks. Move along.

Sam White
04-14-2008, 17:36
Just started my silver membership (limited funds at the moment). Eric put my tag on right away. Very cool. Thanks Eric.

Tom N.
04-18-2008, 12:45
I'm here and good to go! It's a pleasure helping Eric out with a site that has given me so much info over the years.

Critias
04-19-2008, 06:30
Critias,

My last post in this thread was in reply to someone that had suggested that I e-mail Eric, which, I had. A couple of times.

The last mention of an e-mail to Eric was for him to look at his e-mail.

I won't bring the issues to the forum, but, I was hoping that my post would throw up a 'flag' for Eric to see. . . which he did.

Again. . . . my 'dues' issues are resolved as are others.

Oh. . . and lastly. . . in/on an open forum. . THANKS Eric!!!!!!!!!!

Situation Normal. Again. . Thanks!

There's nothing here to see folks. Move along.
No problem at all, I wasn't trying to stir things up or anything (this goes to you, too, AZ!). I was just confused what folks were gripin' about, because it all looked a-okay from my end. I wasn't sure if I had magic powers all of a sudden, or what. :supergrin: I guess he fixed it some time between when y'all posted and when I stumbled across the thread, I guess.

BGPD
04-23-2008, 14:01
Eric,
Paid for silver. Hope it helps some. Thanks for all you do.

Al

EddieMossberg
05-07-2008, 15:35
Just paid for platinum. This is the best site on the web, Im glad to support it!

Glockdude1
05-07-2008, 23:48
I just used part of my stimulus money for a LIFETIME membership!!!

:woohoo: :dancingbanana:

FireGuy
05-08-2008, 12:43
Paid My Life Membership yesterday...
Bought one last year too - but for some reason Eric didn't cash the check... Hope it all goes through this time. The answers and fun I've had on this site would be cheap at twice the price. :)

sisco50
05-08-2008, 16:19
"Paid My Life Membership yesterday... "

Me too... Supporting something you enjoy is always good. :cool:

Jav21
05-08-2008, 19:27
Are any 'Unobtainium Membership' available? As a GT enthusiast I want nothing but the best. :)

trover
05-12-2008, 00:08
I bought a Lifetime Charter Membership a few days ago. Yay, me! :embarassed:

bubba541
05-12-2008, 15:27
Tax money bought my CLM which I received today! Yaaa Hooo!!!
:supergrin::wavey:

Fallguy173
05-12-2008, 20:25
I will try for a CLM next year.

Being from the Black Hills, I got gold this year.:supergrin:

Do the little icons usually take a while? Just curious, no need to worry, money already spent.

Fire_Medic
05-19-2008, 22:25
Paid for Platinum, glad to be here, great info on this site.

:embarassed:

havensal
05-21-2008, 12:51
I just got the CLM. I think Eric is on vacation 'till Sunday, so I will be waiting patiently for access to the arcade and my cool title. :tongueout:

glocka
05-24-2008, 18:50
Paid for a Charter Lifetime Membership.I'm sure it will be acknowledged sooner or later..

C. Hawkins, Jr.

tjbert47
05-24-2008, 22:19
"Unobtainium"
I thought that was only used to make airplane parts.

Glockdude1
05-25-2008, 09:46
Paid for a Charter Lifetime Membership.I'm sure it will be acknowledged sooner or later..

C. Hawkins, Jr.

Patience. It took 11 days for my CLM to be processed.

:cool:

glocka
05-25-2008, 13:28
Patience. It took 11 days for my CLM to be processed.

:cool:

:wavey: Thank you. Now in the patiently waiting mode.