Pick a mods avatar for one day for a fee? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pick a mods avatar for one day for a fee?


lcarreau
07-31-2007, 08:48
I bet you would get a lot of $10 hits for that and the avatar could still be subject to approval.

-Lonnie

vote Republican
07-31-2007, 09:39
send me $10 and you can use my avatar for a day

:supergrin:

One Ragged Hole
07-31-2007, 11:07
Originally posted by vote Republican
send me $10 and you can use my avatar for a day

:supergrin:

:laughabove: :laughabove: Vr, that's a very "pretty" avatar BTW.
O-R-H

gwalchmai
07-31-2007, 11:31
Originally posted by vote Republican
send me $10 and you can use my avatar for a day

:supergrin: Send me $10 and an avatar and I'll use it for a day. ;)

PeterJasonMN
07-31-2007, 12:18
Originally posted by vote Republican
send me $10 and you can use my avatar for a day

:supergrin:


Don't make me say it!

geekboy
07-31-2007, 21:30
Originally posted by One Ragged Hole
:laughabove: :laughabove: Vr, that's a very "pretty" avatar BTW.
O-R-H Everytime I see VR's avatar, the song Some Guys Have All The Luck comes to mind.

Fred
08-02-2007, 14:08
Originally posted by lcarreau
I bet you would get a lot of $10 hits for that and the avatar could still be subject to approval.

-Lonnie

Is this the online version of dunking one of us in the water tank? :clown: :devilish: :dancingbanana:

LV 702
08-02-2007, 15:42
Originally posted by Fred
Is this the online version of dunking one of us in the water tank? :clown: :devilish: :dancingbanana: I've got $50 each for True Believer and Fred's avatar! :devilish:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fred
08-02-2007, 16:30
Originally posted by LV 702
I've got $50 each for True Believer and Fred's avatar! :devilish:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Listen stalker, please stop following me all over the board! :tongueout: :tongueout: :supergrin: :wavey:

LV 702
08-02-2007, 19:49
Originally posted by Fred
Listen stalker, please stop following me all over the board! :tongueout: :tongueout: :supergrin: :wavey: :fred: I'm now uping my offer to $75. :rofl: :rofl:

true believer
08-02-2007, 21:04
Originally posted by Fred
Listen stalker, please stop following me all over the board! :tongueout: :tongueout: :supergrin: :wavey:


yea, stop stalking one of us old guys around
:wavey: :rofl: :rofl:
bob the not old guy

GPalmer
08-02-2007, 21:07
Originally posted by true believer
yea, stop stalking one of us old guys around
You're not that old, see the pic below...

http://weirdpicturearchive.com/img/sheepmanmotorcycle.jpg

Yup, if this goes through this one is ALL your's! :animlol:

Fred
08-04-2007, 08:41
Originally posted by true believer
yea, stop stalking one of us old guys around
:wavey: :rofl: :rofl:
bob the not old guy

Hey. I resemble that remark! :fred: :supergrin: :wavey:

LV 702
08-04-2007, 09:45
Originally posted by true believer
yea, stop stalking one of us old guys around
:wavey: :rofl: :rofl:
bob the not old guy :rofl: :rofl: