Visting CCW from FL: What do I need to know? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Visting CCW from FL: What do I need to know?

TheGreatFuzzMan
08-01-2007, 13:07
Hey to all the people in TN. I will be visiting the state this weekend. I have a FL Resident CCW. I wanted to ask you guys if there are any kind of restrictions I should know about. I just want to make sure I know about any exceptions. I read thru the legislation, and plan to do it again before I leave. I want to stay out of trouble. Thanks in advance.

Akita
08-01-2007, 14:48
Originally posted by TheGreatFuzzMan
Hey to all the people in TN. I will be visiting the state this weekend. I have a FL Resident CCW. I wanted to ask you guys if there are any kind of restrictions I should know about. I just want to make sure I know about any exceptions. I read thru the legislation, and plan to do it again before I leave. I want to stay out of trouble. Thanks in advance. All common sense places like schools, courthouse, bars. Cannot carry where alcohol is sold for consumption. Just keep it concealed(i know, duh), tell the cop about it if one wants to talk to you and all will be fine. Smokie Mtn Park rangers can be asshats, mostly the younger ones so be extra concealed there as Fed rules disallow carry in all national parks.
Enjoy your visit.

TheGreatFuzzMan
08-02-2007, 09:43
Thanks for the info.