I Need Articles For My Website [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I Need Articles For My Website

Big-V316
08-02-2007, 15:22
Hey Guys

I am new to this board as a matter of fact this is my first post. I just started a website that is a little of the wall. It's a Zombie themed website where we use the Zombie character as a metaphor for any survival situation or bad guy. We are taking the information seriously but having fun with the theme. What we need are articles about things like survival, guns and gear reviews as well as pro gun politics and conservative issues. If you think you would like to contribute please let me know.

Thanks Big-V316

http://www.zombiedefenseforce.com

Nephilim
08-06-2007, 03:42
While this is technically spam... its so absolutely ridiculous I'm going to leave it here just for the novelty of having a zombie fighter recruiting writers.

Big-V316
08-06-2007, 09:42
First of all this post was never intended as spam. Second I really thought that someone who enjoyed the zombie genre and had an interest in writing would get get a kick out of submitting articles to the site. The idea behind the website is to take the zombie character and use it as a metaphor for any type of survival situation natural or otherwise. I really did not think that I was doing anything wrong by posting in this section of the forum as I thought it would interest those who enjoyed writing. My apologies.

Big-V316

Nephilim
08-06-2007, 11:38
Originally posted by Big-V316
First of all this post was never intended as spam. Second I really thought that someone who enjoyed the zombie genre and had an interest in writing would get get a kick out of submitting articles to the site. The idea behind the website is to take the zombie character and use it as a metaphor for any type of survival situation natural or otherwise. I really did not think that I was doing anything wrong by posting in this section of the forum as I thought it would interest those who enjoyed writing. My apologies.

Big-V316

Oh I'm not upset at all... just keep in mind that if you've signed up on a bunch of forums as a method of advertisement you might step on a few toes.

I hope someone takes you up on the offer, its an interesting idea.

mitchshrader
08-08-2007, 20:54
for me to read it. not denigrating content, i didn't get that far.

look at this site's defaults. copy them and tweak them a hair so it's not obvious. best advice i got.

i spew words almost constantly and i'm telling you i won't go there.

take it as you just lost a guy that writes a million words a year.

maybe you got lucky? maybe not. in any case it's cause of the black screen and cause it's hard to read.

Hint: guys who do this full time have not much patience for difficulties that are avoidable.