Question for Eric [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Question for Eric

Dalton Wayne
08-02-2007, 17:32
Eric I am sending my money order out tomorrow for my platinum membership my question is this I don't have pay-pal can I use my regular credit card next question if I have to send a money order which I already filled out your paperwork for, when I send money orders out for that amount, do you have any problems if I send it certified mail I always do that unless it would cause you to have to take time out of your day to have to go to the post office it's not that I don't trust you to insure the money order I have to send it certified that way if the post office loses it I am insured
Thanks
Doug

JimmyD
08-05-2007, 07:55
I have a better idea, use your money to buy some punctuation!:rofl:

freepatriot
08-05-2007, 16:16
Originally posted by JimmyD
I have a better idea, use your money to buy some punctuation!:rofl: http://pixpipeline.com/s/14e50d0f2c4d.gif

JimmyD
08-05-2007, 16:33
freepatriot,

I don't get your post. You quote with no reply? I was just ribbing the guy, if you want I can delete my post (although you quoting me would make it pointless.)

Or is the bug running around meant to be your reply? If so, I still don't get it. :supergrin:

freepatriot
08-05-2007, 16:45
Dalton had posted that bug in another thread. I liked it. I quoted you picking on him and put the bug there to let him know I think he's A-OK

:supergrin:

USMCsilver
08-05-2007, 17:12
I've asked for periods, too, but no luck.

Honestly, he has brain damage and for some reason, it obviously renders his right ring finger useless. ;)