Hey Eric, when do ......... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Eric, when do .........


GotGlock1917
08-03-2007, 18:58
we get to see the new motorcycle?:animlol: :rofl:

I'm sure most of you guys remember what I'm talkin' about. ;)

Cclass
08-03-2007, 19:28
Originally posted by GotGlock1917
we get to see the new motorcycle?:animlol: :rofl:

I'm sure most of you guys remember what I'm talkin' about. ;)

:poke:



:rofl:

Eric
08-03-2007, 20:52
Originally posted by GotGlock1917
we get to see the new motorcycle?:animlol: :rofl:

I'm sure most of you guys remember what I'm talkin' about. ;)

Listen smartass, I bought the last motorcycle by working like a fiend building a military community site for a client for three months, while I also kept this nuthouse running, did a telecom, network and compter build-out for an eBay consignment store (in a building with no AC, in Dallas in July) and took care of my other clients at the same time. Even then, I had to borrow $4k from a friend, that took me five additional months to pay off.

I know you were probably joking, but that particular chestnut has been bandied about a bit too much to be funny any more. I work damned hard for the things I have and I shouldn't have to justify their purchase to anyone. Eric

GotGlock1917
08-03-2007, 21:03
Yes Eric, I am most certainly joking.

I was refering to the dipstick that started running his mouth when you posted a pic of your new ride after one of the fund raisers.

HE could not comprehend the difference between you running a top notch site and actually having a personal life. I have no problem with it. I never for a minute thought you should live in a cardboard box to keep this place running.

BTW, I did buy a gold membership before I posted that.

Sorry for the confusion.

Eric
08-03-2007, 21:10
Originally posted by GotGlock1917
Yes Eric, I am most certainly joking.

I was referring to the dipstick that started running his mouth when you posted a pic of your new ride after one of the fund raisers.

HE could not comprehend the difference between you running a top notch site and actually having a personal life. I have no problem with it. I never for a minute thought you should live in a cardboard box to keep this place running.

BTW, I did but a gold membership before I posted that.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am sorry. I shouldn't have snapped. That subject is a sore spot for me though. No matter what I do, there will always be those out there prepared to think the worst of me and my motives. It grates on me. Ironically, riding the motorcycle does make it feel better.:supergrin: Eric

<img src="http://glocktalk.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=8699012" width="700">

Dennis in MA
08-04-2007, 09:50
Sooooo. . . . in theory, you should have someone paint your current avatar on the side of the bike. ROTFL!!!!

Mrs. VR
08-04-2007, 15:10
Originally posted by Eric
No matter what I do, there will always be those out there prepared to think the worst of me and my motives. It grates on me. Ironically, riding the motorcycle does make it feel better.:supergrin: Eric

so, you're saying I need a motorcycle? SAY I NEED A MOTORCYCLE!!!!

Witchhunter
08-04-2007, 15:45
Nice bike.

JimmyD
08-04-2007, 16:13
Originally posted by GotGlock1917
BTW, I did buy a gold membership before I posted that.


So, you trying to be the first paid member to get banned? :rofl:

LV 702
08-04-2007, 16:57
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
so, you're saying I need a motorcycle? SAY I NEED A MOTORCYCLE!!!! Your much to old for a motorcycle how about one of these instead?

http://www.hoveround.com/images/product_forerunner.jpg


:fred:


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

G19Tony
08-04-2007, 17:41
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
so, you're saying I need a motorcycle? SAY I NEED A MOTORCYCLE!!!!

I have a Yamaha Virago 250 that would be perfect for you. :banana: I've only got 50 miles on it and I'm already ready to get a bigger bike. :supergrin:

vote Republican
08-04-2007, 19:01
Originally posted by JimmyD
So, you trying to be the first paid member to get banned? :rofl:

I think LV is going for that honor :rofl:

LV 702
08-04-2007, 19:59
Originally posted by vote Republican
I think LV is going for that honor :rofl: Hey watch ur step :fred: man!:tongueout:

vote Republican
08-05-2007, 08:25
Originally posted by LV 702
Hey watch ur step :fred: man!:tongueout: :baby:

GotGlock1917
08-06-2007, 19:39
Originally posted by JimmyD
So, you trying to be the first paid member to get banned? :rofl:

Is it a bad thing when the site owner calls you a smartass?:supergrin:

Get well Eric!!:hugs:

itisbruno
08-06-2007, 20:48
Originally posted by Eric
... I bought the last motorcycle by working like a fiend building a military community site for a client for three months, while I also kept this nuthouse running, did a telecom, network and compter build-out for an eBay consignment store (in a building with no AC, in Dallas in July) and took care of my other clients at the same time. ...

NO WONDER you had a friggin heart attack! Workaholoic :shocked:

lomfs24
08-06-2007, 22:55
Originally posted by Eric
Ironically, riding the motorcycle does make it feel better.:supergrin: Eric


Ironically, if you let me ride it too I am sure we would both feel better. :banana: :banana: Kudo's on the bike purchase. I would love to buy one here but riding season is just too short to justify it. At least, you could take it around the block once for me. :thumbsup:

fyrfytrcwd
08-07-2007, 05:01
Eric,

^5 on the new ride! Here's a pic of mine...

I love Kawi's old slogan: "go green or go home!"

Enjoy it and keep the shiny side up!

fyrfytrcwd
08-07-2007, 05:06
Ok... Someone please tell me how to insert pics... I tried the upload and it hasn't worked, twice... Thanks! -Chris