Made an Oopps..... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Made an Oopps.....

goldshellback
08-03-2007, 22:40
......while purchasing my gold tier membership, I failed to put my username in the comment box like instructed (I am a doufus sometimes). How do I get that fixed?

HAVOC
08-03-2007, 22:48
Assuming you didn't spoof your email address, you should be getting a confirmation response from the system and Eric. Respond to that, as it's proof you're the one who paid for that order.

Eric
08-03-2007, 23:03
Please email me the details at webmaster@glocktalk.com and I will deal with it as soon as I can. Eric

MB-G26
08-04-2007, 15:41
Originally posted by HAVOC
Assuming you didn't spoof your email address, you should be getting a confirmation response from the system and Eric. Respond to that, as it's proof you're the one who paid for that order.

I oppsed, too :upeyes: I DID spoof the email addy, because I was unsure whether it was going TO paypal and/or otherwise harvestable (not by GT/Eric, but made available somehow through the payment process and/or would be shared by paypal).

No biggie, tho..... I printed off the screen that gave the "confirmation number" and I did put my user name in the comments box during the order process.

MB-G26
08-25-2007, 02:10
Yippee!!!! Got an email today that my 'oops' is all fixed!

THANKS ERIC!!!!!

goldshellback
08-25-2007, 21:18
So did I and promptly sent Eric a reply thanking him for pulling my head outta my prostier.