Gun Clubs Disney area [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Clubs Disney area

davies2201
08-04-2007, 09:55
Anybody know where you can turn up and shoot around the Disney area? + hire guns

Nearest was Reig's but was a bit too far, hoping theres something closer....

Cheers all

FlaChef
08-05-2007, 00:29
oak ridge gun range (small hole in the wall) and shooting gallery are all within about two miles of reigg's< those are the closest (i live right around all those and disney is a 30 min trip into work for me).

FLGlock30
08-05-2007, 11:40
There is a outdoor range in Polk county. You do have to be a member and I saw info on it in the shooters day section of GT. sorry cant remember the name, I know its 5miles off 27 and I-4. Other than that chef hit it on the head. not many places around mickey land.

FlaChef
08-07-2007, 01:36
called roads end range in davenport, they shoot idpa on the second sunday of the month.

davies2201
08-18-2007, 05:08
Thank you for the replies!

I will just continue to use Reigs. Just not use to driving such distances- I suppose living in America you all are use to it.

People at Reigs were friendly and helpful just ashame they aren't closer :D

RIPPED
08-19-2007, 12:20
roads end is currently closed down again.. "per the county"

brd
09-11-2007, 19:53
Originally posted by FlaChef
oak ridge gun range (small hole in the wall) and shooting gallery are all within about two miles of reigg's< those are the closest (i live right around all those and disney is a 30 min trip into work for me).
It called roads end range..Its was closed at the start of the year just after they hosted an Appleseed..it was reopened sfter many ,including myself went to the polk county board meeting and ranted..However i got an email from them few days ago and they are closed again ,and its not looking good for reopening...There being told they dont have the right permits ,ya know the ones that cost more than any one can afford..:treadmill:

there is one out towards the beach area (east coast )down192 that has ranges all the way out 2 600 yrds...