Look at what this chip off the old block is up to: [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Look at what this chip off the old block is up to:

Drilled
08-07-2007, 14:48
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(xyibiz45jotlrk552zyg1xed))/mileg.aspx?page=home

Type in 5079 into legislative bill search...

10 Ring Tao
08-08-2007, 03:14
"Balistic fingerprinting didn't work in NY or MD, but dammit, we're different!"

Drilled
08-08-2007, 09:16
Some sensible legilation to get the guns out of the hands of specific age and ethnic groups that have violence at the very base of their culture...but then again that would rule him out wouldn't it?

Wasn't it Obama that said we have to get the guns out of the ghettos? One of the few things I can actually agree on. ;)

centennial
08-08-2007, 10:39
What we really need to do is punish the people that break the law, not infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens.

Coleman Young was actually an avid gun collector.
A friend of mine owns a Luger that came from Colemans collection. He even has the green card with Colemans thumb print.

TFin04
08-08-2007, 15:38
Originally posted by Drilled

Wasn't it Obama that said we have to get the guns out of the ghettos? One of the few things I can actually agree on. ;)

And his lovely hometown has done just that - banned handguns.

You might have heard of it, it's a little town called Chicago on the southern point of Lake Michigan. Obviously, we can see how much a ban does for crime. :rofl:

Guns are not the issue, people are.

zbusdriver
08-08-2007, 16:31
Originally posted by centennial
What we really need to do is punish the people that break the law, not infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens.
:thumbsup:

Drilled
08-08-2007, 16:45
Originally posted by TFin04
And his lovely hometown has done just that - banned handguns.

You might have heard of it, it's a little town called Chicago on the southern point of Lake Michigan. Obviously, we can see how much a ban does for crime. :rofl:

Guns are not the issue, people are.

Had the unfortunate reality of living and working in Chicago for two years, it was Daley that got guns out of Chicago, not Obama, though I am sure he would love to claim that in his run.

I was not suggesting banning guns, just specific individuals that have a proven track record of violence with guns, unless something is done about ghetto violence, all law abiding citizens will continue to see the loss of our 2nd A rights, due to ignorance and stupidity.

We have to do better than saying guns are not the issue, people are...just gives the anti's more wiggle room. I suggest we have 2, maybe three classes of people, law-abiding citizens, criminals and a rapidly increasing gray group that fringes both.

The problem as I see it is some groups wanting us to accept criminals on an equal playing ground, they are not, nor ever should be...embrace the thug life and lose you gun rights forever...pretty simple way of protecting our rights

TFin04
08-10-2007, 17:38
Originally posted by Drilled
Had the unfortunate reality of living and working in Chicago for two years, it was Daley that got guns out of Chicago, not Obama, though I am sure he would love to claim that in his run.

Nowhere did I say Obama got the guns out of Chicago...

I'm not trying to start a debate, I was just having some fun bashing on the Dem's. :D

Drilled
08-11-2007, 15:25
Originally posted by TFin04
Nowhere did I say Obama got the guns out of Chicago...

I'm not trying to start a debate, I was just having some fun bashing on the Dem's. :D

Got it! Right there with you!;)

mitchshrader
08-11-2007, 15:48
aren't human?

self defense isn't a human right?

you can remove their rights and they'll accept it?

they will follow your laws?

(no, they won't, and your answer is, lock them up some more)..

you flunk reality. it's 40K a year to incarcerate them.

it's oh, make it stern, say, 5 years hard time.

200K$ at a MINIMUM, AND if he makes bail, he'll flee or commit other crimes.

and if he DOES NOT make bail.. you feed him some more.

either convert the thug to a citizen or shoot him. (or hang him stat)..

a person who thinks gun control works is pityful, ESPECIALLY a gun owner. .